You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-08-26 19:47:38

rukia131
Members

General RP discussions and directory

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Tdx3z6aoYsg/U_y9rml00lI/AAAAAAAAAnk/1QGZRvmqigI/w1598-h110-no/rp1.png
Ok so we have lot's of RPs going on ...some are inactive ... so I took the liberty and created this directory for all  of them so we can access them easier an come with you interesting ideas for everybody. For example there are lots of players here that like to rp but starting a new rp is kind of hard ... until everybody understands everything and stuff ... so it would be way easier if we would discuss it here first with everybody, maybe come with more interesting plots. Ahem anyways if you have any rp suggestion/question or if I forgot to list any rp leave a comment here ;)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h-6UovHJxeY/U_y9r96WTjI/AAAAAAAAAns/u0WidjJ7JP0/w1594-h93-no/rp2.png
A complete list ( I hope) of the rps
Demigods
Fairy Tail
Fashion is our life
Good Girlz Club
Hunger Games
Mortal Instruments
Music is our Life
Redwood High
Spirits of Elements
The Princesses' Have Dark Sides Too
The RWBY

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-beSYhDYHT4Q/U_y9tZjKZ5I/AAAAAAAAAn4/EPbPSfhMM1M/w1595-h98-no/rp4.png
Demigods
FairyTail
Mortal Instruments
RWBY
Spirits of Elements

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-q5lvo-FG-Fs/U_zGFyfogOI/AAAAAAAAAoQ/V8Hsy5UoTjE/w1597-h94-no/rp5.png
*Ahem*  not in this order , some are suggestions but you should keep them in mind.
1. Get to know your character
2. No godmodding (controlling other people's characters)
3. It's ok if you're been missing the action, you can't always be online, people can explain what's going on BUT make sure you read at least what's on the current page.
4. Make an entrance don't just randomly appear into conversations.
5. Know the basics before joining. Now that we have this topic you can ask here for information and guidance
6. No Mary and no Gary ( perfect characters with no flaws that annoy everybody else with their perfection)
7. Your character can be mean but you still have to be nice.
8. Don't use information you know but you character doesn't doesn't when rping.( For example if you know that Mary is a demon and she is 1000 years old your character doesn't and she/ he will believe Mary is a 15 years old school girl)
9. Your actions towards other characters should be phrased as ATTEMPTS. Give them the chance to react.
10. Don't kill other people's characters before getting permission.
11. Player should talk in way that gives the other player a chance to talk as well instead of asking and answering everything at once because they may or may not be online during the answer/questioning

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7fOyqP3J9t8/U_y9seZOw9I/AAAAAAAAAnw/9Feh1O_dmEw/w1593-h112-no/rp3.png

1.*Ahem* I'm going to start so don't be shy and add suggestions OR comment my suggestion
I'd like a rp about ... hmmm ... people that can shape-shift into various animals and like ... each person has an animal ... or more people with the same animal ...but I don't know hey they should meet...

subway1 wrote:

Ah! Thank you so much Ruki! You too, Darky, for adding the extra links. This topic should've been created a long time ago! Hopefully they'll post this as a sticky so we will be able to find it. ~

I have a suggestion if you don't mind. Maybe something like Matched ? I would love to see a Matched trilogy type Rp. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a "perfect" society in a dystopian future where everything is high-tech and supposedly the best place anyone can ever live. But to have that, you have no choices. The only two things you can choose are your friends and your parents choose your name. Everyone dies at the same age. Illnesses are eradicated. The Officials decide everything. Where you work, who you love, where you live, which school you go to, how many kids you have, when you die ect. I know some people don't enjoy this type of stuff but I think it would be fun.

Oh and maybe a Pretty Little Liars Rp too ? (I think everyone knows what that is so no need for an explanation.)

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-08-27 19:19:29)

#2 2014-08-26 21:46:23

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

#3 2014-08-26 21:58:17

subway1
Members

Re: General RP discussions and directory

Ah! Thank you so much Ruki! You too, Darky, for adding the extra links. This topic should've been created a long time ago! Hopefully they'll post this as a sticky so we will be able to find it. ~

I have a suggestion if you don't mind. Maybe something like Matched ? I would love to see a Matched trilogy type Rp. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a "perfect" society in a dystopian future where everything is high-tech and supposedly the best place anyone can ever live. But to have that, you have no choices. The only two things you can choose are your friends and your parents choose your name. Everyone dies at the same age. Illnesses are eradicated. The Officials decide everything. Where you work, who you love, where you live, which school you go to, how many kids you have, when you die ect. I know some people don't enjoy this type of stuff but I think it would be fun.

Oh and maybe a Pretty Little Liars Rp too ? (I think everyone knows what that is so no need for an explanation.)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#4 2014-08-26 22:18:09

rukia131
Members

First thing : Darky thank you for the links I shall love you forever for this.

Now second : Omg Subway this is sooo right . We already have high school and magic themed rps . We need a sci-fi future one! We should take the world Subway proposed and maybe make a rebellion XD . What about that ? <3

#5 2014-08-26 22:22:35

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

The first one you suggested subway sounds very interesting. I mean this about it. Imagine a character who ends up having to get married to a guy she never met but it was decided they would. Or a kid growing up having to wear exactly what he's told to wear even though he absolutely hates it. I definitely like this idea :)

lol, Ruki! Anytime!!!

#6 2014-08-26 22:47:44

subway1
Members

YES. RUKI. Don't want to give any spoilers here but that's what happens. And Darky, that's exactly it! They wear plain black or brown clothes they called plainclothes. I'll add a sort of dictionary to the Rp so people know what we're talking about. Thank you! ~

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#7 2014-08-26 22:54:30

rukia131
Members

Wait wait wait ... Rps about books are confusing because most of the people didn't read the books so let's just get the enviroment from it and post it here first and discuss the details ^^
The most asked questions would probably be :
Year :
Do we have flying cars? :
What's the dying age :
Do we stick with the rebellion plan then? :

Sub you should explain it here so when the time comes we could get straight into rping instead of asking questions all the time

#8 2014-08-26 23:00:19

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I'm all for rebellion RPs. They tend to be interesting.

#9 2014-08-26 23:05:35

subway1
Members

Year: Doesn't say but sometime in the far far future.
Do we have flying cars?: No cars but flying air trains. :)
What's the dying age?: 80
Do we stick with the rebellion plan then?: YES

#10 2014-08-26 23:13:54

angelfire
Members
Website

Thanks for doing this ruki! It's a good way to keep track of everything and also introduce new rpers into rps instead of sending them to the games section ^^

For rules and ettiquete, I'd like to add that the player should talk in way that gives the other player a chance to talk as well instead of asking and answering everything at once because they may or may not be online during the answer/questioning

Sub, I love that idea! You should definitely open up that rp ^^ I already have a character in mind too :D

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#11 2014-08-27 14:00:33

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Yes gr8 RP idea!!
What if we get a small synopsis on top of let's say every other page? Like whenever a person posts and it appears on another page like the 1st post of say page 38, they edit it with a small note on what's up, like where people are and what's happening in general. it would be useful if people miss like 10 pages. :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#12 2014-08-27 19:02:36

subway1
Members

Thank you girls! I will open up this topic either today or early tomorrow. I just need to figure out a character. :) Also I do agree with Angel, I remember when I was first starting out as an Rper I would do that all the time hehe. ;)

Emo, I really like your idea too! It would be so helpful! I would like to see this happen.

#13 2014-08-27 19:11:59

rukia131
Members

You can post the base story now so we can also have time to think out our characters and post your characters later ;) or post one of the characters and the other one later if there are more good

Emo's idea is great too XD

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-08-27 19:13:11)

#14 2014-08-28 00:17:01

subway1
Members

Base story posted! You should check it out! But I must warn you there's a whole lot of reading to do.

#15 2014-08-29 06:12:20

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

I will sticky this for now, but please note that the rules you have listed will not be enforced by mods.

I'm also going to be moving all role-plays to the clubs & contests section since it makes more sense for them to be there.  So, please open all future role-plays there! :)

#16 2014-08-29 15:04:35

angelfire
Members
Website

Woah I was so confuzzled.
Wouldn't this mean that the links have also changed?

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#17 2014-08-29 15:05:26

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Nope tried them. Still working. Magic!

#18 2014-08-29 15:22:54

angelfire
Members
Website

Thanks Darky! I just tried them as soon as I posted ^^

#19 2014-08-30 16:35:38

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

i'm just gonna ask this here cuz I can't x2 post, haha. But when are we plannin on starting the Matched RP?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#20 2014-08-30 21:15:30

subway1
Members

Emo: We should start now because I can't wait! :) I'm going to start it and we'll see how it goes from there! Also I added a few more definitions to the dictionary and I'm not sure how to make the square little icons like Ruki does, so if anyone knows how, that would be great! (But you don't have to.) ~

#21 2014-09-05 23:16:27

angelfire
Members
Website

I feel like we could use this as a place where we can say whether or not we're on.

So I'm leaving for a bit. I have Girl Scout meeting and I think we;ll be back by around 9sih (EST) not sure though.
For SoE, Roran can just follow the guys around.

For Matched, Zy and Navy are both alone so I guess they should be okay till I get back.

#22 2014-09-07 20:40:09

subway1
Members

Hey what do you think of a Pretty Little Liars Rp ? With A and different liars and stuff like that ?

#23 2014-09-08 01:10:02

spiderwick9
Members

I don't really know how you would do this, but I would love a steampunk rp, maybe during Word War or something?

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#24 2014-09-08 20:56:12

neriah10
Members
Website

That'd be cool (I love steampunk), But, I, also, don't know how that would be done... Could possibly just have it like everyone works on an airship or like all pilots/inventors or something? hypn Thinking about it now..

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#25 2014-09-08 23:13:09

angelfire
Members
Website

What about no plot but everything is steampunk?
All I know about steampunk is that it's clockworks and steam engines. Most clothes are like lolita as in mix of different items of clothes to make it.

Board footer