You are not logged in.

Announcement

#76 2014-11-10 21:50:34

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: General RP discussions and directory

Nope. Not starting without you.

Here's what I think:
- we can try to get most people in same place even though most cnversationsnot necessarily will be between everyone, we'll try to make people bond.
-if someone is gone for a day and comes back to find long pages, update them. If longer, update them in the RP discussion topic.
- if someone plans not to be posting for a while (Hours or days"), they tell everyone else how to take care of their chats. Do they move them with them? Do they leave them behind? Does someone else play them till the original person come back? That way no one is left hanging unsure if that person they were talking to will ever say anything back.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-10 21:51:36)

#77 2014-11-10 21:54:37

angelfire
Members
Website

This was the same reason I stopped rping in TMI. Everyone else's characters were interacting with each other and I was the only one that wasn't but I was okay with it.
But now, five people aren't involved with this rp and only 3 people are.

I'm not saying stop what you're doing and include us, but the reason we're discussing this here is so that those of us that can't come on every so often get to do something.

You three can go ahead and do the idea that you had ruki. It's a great idea and moves the story of the RP. But it's not going to involve the others so we need another one for us.

Last edited by angelfire (2014-11-10 21:56:03)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#78 2014-11-10 21:58:16

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Maybe being in the same place would help? I don't mind not doing for a day waiting for a person to reply back but sometimes conversations become completely halted for longer than that.

How do you want this to work? I really wish we can all RP together, that's why I'm trying to figure out rules that would male the pace okay with everyone.

#79 2014-11-10 22:02:33

rukia131
Members

Well the whole idea was for you guys to get involved , because it was completely different from what I had in mind at first. So if you don't wanna play it it's pointless anyways .

Angel what if we invent some ancient ritual of I don't know... Inner peace with your element or something very important about bending that Roran finds out about and you like... Have to go on a long journey for it and he tells the guys about it ( xemo's , neri's charad and so on, anyone that wants to do it) and they go on a long dangerous quest for it... And you can add anything you like to it. Like temples or labyrinths or secret caves...

And while someone what's to take a break or something they could  be like "oh I'll take a rest here and then I'll meet the rest of you later on the way" so like this we won't get lost or stop the action

And since Denise, Rowana, Ryan, Leon and so on are in different places now you can start the journey   anyways and maybe they can even meet a few times on the way

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-11-10 22:27:43)

#80 2014-11-10 22:09:30

angelfire
Members
Website

Sorry missed your post before mine,

---The first is a little easier but there's no way we can get everyone to come on at the same time. We have 3 of xemo's charas, 2 of sub's, 1 of bloody's, 2 of mine, 1 of shadows, 1 of neri's, 2 of darky's, and 3 of ruki's. That's too many. But if we mixed it up a bit so that the more active players are interacting with the lesser active players, I think it would be better. Slow, but better.
--We've been do doing the second. I know we'll all update for the other person if they ask, but it doesn't feel right to keep asking (personally) especially if that person is constantly gone.
-If someone needs to leave for an extended amount of time, post it here. I did that before a few months ago and I think it worked out fine. Everyone knew what was going on and how to take care of my chara. And then when that person comes back, ask for an update.

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#81 2014-11-10 22:15:41

rukia131
Members

So what about the journey idea? I think it would work just fine. You, Neri , Sub and Xemo are also online at around the same time. It goes well in the matched rp and we can see how it goes and also join the party when we get them back to Europe.

Last edited by rukia131 (2014-11-10 22:22:21)

#82 2014-11-10 22:23:35

angelfire
Members
Website

The journey idea? I went back but I don't think I'm looking for the right thing. Could you say it again please >.<
Is it the one you said that they all go back to the states to see what's going on?

Last edited by angelfire (2014-11-10 22:24:01)

#83 2014-11-10 22:23:50

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I think that journey idea might even work for Diana and Elias (if they're forced to join since they were really wanting a normal human life --  like if something happens that makes it important for them to try and find that. Maybe Rik, Diana's father, falls sick and they need that ritual or something?

As for Leon, I can almost guarantee you that he wouldn't want anything to do with the journey ... simply because of all the things he has to take care of. Which kinda makes him boring?

She's talking about this Angel:

rukia131 wrote:

Well the whole idea was for you guys to get involved , because it was completely different from what I had in mind at first. So if you don't wanna play it it's pointless anyways .

Angel what if we invent some ancient ritual of I don't know... Inner peace with your element or something very important about bending that Roran finds out about and you like... Have to go on a long journey for it and he tells the guys about it ( xemo's , neri's charad and so on, anyone that wants to do it) and they go on a long dangerous quest for it... And you can add anything you like to it. Like temples or labyrinths or secret caves...

And while someone what's to take a break or something they could  be like "oh I'll take a rest here and then I'll meet the rest of you later on the way" so like this we won't get lost or stop the action

And since Denise, Rowana, Ryan, Leon and so on are in different places now you can start the Joyner anyways and maybe they can even meet a few times on the way

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-10 22:24:38)

#84 2014-11-10 22:27:54

subway1
Members

Ok ok! I agree with all these ideas! But who will be included in the journey ? Like only the guys or everyone ? And if it's only the guys, what will the girls do ? (I actually have an idea for this...)

Last edited by subway1 (2014-11-10 22:28:48)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#85 2014-11-10 22:30:22

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I think it would be whoever is interested, sub. At least that's what I understood XD So guys and girls.

Leon is most probably not going to be on the journey. Diana and Elias (might or might not) -- Ruki and I need to decide as they were trying to find a new normal life in Elias's family home.

I'd say share your idea either way, though! Might be better than we have, you know.

I do plan on introducing two new characters either way: One is going to be a villain and will be involved with Leon. The other depends on the new arc.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-10 22:31:14)

#86 2014-11-10 22:34:06

angelfire
Members
Website

Oh lol I didn't even see that. I'm really tired today. Okay

It's actually not a bad idea. Here I am struggling to come up with an idea and you're popping up with so many! props to you ^^

But won't it kinda interrupt the flow the rp already has with the "control the world" plot Heartley has?
I was trying to find out what we could do with that. But if everyone likes that idea ruki gave, I say it's fine.

We also need to get Tiff back. Somehow join in this arc?

Last edited by angelfire (2014-11-10 22:35:31)

#87 2014-11-10 22:37:56

subway1
Members

Hmm ok!

So my idea is the people who took over the school decide that they're bored with it and want to move on, but first they need to call all the students and teachers to the school to officially hand it over. But then it turns out to be a trap, and we all get locked in the basement (where there's some kind of like force field stopping us from escaping, or like the captors cast a spell on the door or something like that) and we have to try to find a way out.
Yes ? No ? Maybe ?

Last edited by subway1 (2014-11-10 22:38:28)

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#88 2014-11-10 22:37:57

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Yeah. We do need that. And depending on what Ruki thinks, we might want Elias and Diana to join (I'm fine with them having the life they chose and I'm fine with throwing them into a forced adventure and torturing them).

As for Tiff (whom I missed btw --  Did I already mention that?), let's throw ideas.

I think she'll have to know that the school is barricaded. She might not go in there, but she'll find out. Now how would she find the others? Did she have anyone's phone number? She can't teleport as she's human.

Hmmm....I'm okay with that idea, Tiff, but I think not all of the characters would fall for it. Like Denise, who's actually friends with the evil lady  that I always forget her name XD Leon would never ever trust her. like ever. Diana and Elias kinda didn't want to stay in the school anyways.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-10 22:39:14)

#89 2014-11-10 22:39:11

subway1
Members

Posted above ya, Darky!

#90 2014-11-10 22:41:30

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Yup! Saw! Posted at the same time actually XD  Updated my post above. Quoted below.

darkelfqueen wrote:

Yeah. We do need that. And depending on what Ruki thinks, we might want Elias and Diana to join (I'm fine with them having the life they chose and I'm fine with throwing them into a forced adventure and torturing them).

As for Tiff (whom I missed btw --  Did I already mention that?), let's throw ideas.

I think she'll have to know that the school is barricaded. She might not go in there, but she'll find out. Now how would she find the others? Did she have anyone's phone number? She can't teleport as she's human.

Hmmm....I'm actually okay with that idea, Tiff, but I think not all of the characters would fall for it. Like Denise, who's actually friends with the evil lady  that I always forget her name XD Leon would never ever trust her. like ever. Diana and Elias kinda didn't want to stay in the school anyways.

UPDATE:

What if they're all trying to find a way to take the evil lady's bending away? And hence they go on the journey? Maybe Tiff found out about the ritual to do that and talks the others on going?

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-10 22:41:46)

#91 2014-11-10 22:43:12

subway1
Members

What if they're all trying to find a way to take the evil lady's bending away? And hence they go on the journey? Maybe Tiff found out about the ritual to do that and talks the others on going?

Yes! Yes yes yes!! This is great! All in favor say I! I!

#92 2014-11-10 22:48:15

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

The only thing we'll need to figure out is this:

Everyone except for Ryan, Denise, Rowana, Leon, Elias and Diana are in Ryan's family place in Switzerland. Tiffany was away. How will she get to them? She doesn't know where that place is.

Diana and Elias are in Elias's hometown. Diana can easily be reached if Bly or Baela calls her I think. Most probably Elias is also reachable if Jet or Roran call him.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-10 22:49:04)

#93 2014-11-10 22:48:25

angelfire
Members
Website

-Sub what happened with tiff? If it was something severe. what if she was transferred to a far away hospital and during their journey, they bump into her.

-Since she was a successful gymnast, what if one of them finds a magazine with Tiff's picture on it as well as an article talking about her fall? then they start looking for her wanting an explanation?

*EDIT*
Wow I'm slow. Okay, so how about, tiff finds out that something bad is happening with the academy, tries to get a way from there, somehow ends up finding about taking bending away from the lady, and then tries to contact the gang?

Last edited by angelfire (2014-11-10 22:50:54)

#94 2014-11-10 22:57:53

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Yeah. How does she contact the gang is my question.

#95 2014-11-10 23:06:50

angelfire
Members
Website

Let's see...She interacted with Di and Ryan the most but for sure they wouldn't have given her their number.
What about Denise? I'm pretty sure they exchanged numbers. Or Roran too. Though they only talked like...twice. Denise is the better option.
Then he can just like dump it on the other guys that are pretty much trapped in the castle.

Last edited by angelfire (2014-11-10 23:08:14)

#96 2014-11-10 23:14:40

subway1
Members

Well, okay. So what happened with Tiff is going to be a surprise(Not a good one, obviously, but can it still be a surprise ?) But it's pretty severe. I love the "top to bottom" gymnast story, and I think we should use it. I think they should try to contact her, or *GASP* her grandmother lives in Switzerland, and she asked her dad if she could take time away from everything and of course he says yes and her grandmother is Elias' family's neighbor. (I like this one, can we keep it ? :3)

EDIT: Then Tiff can call Denise, and she can realize what's going on and stuff.

Last edited by subway1 (2014-11-10 23:27:55)

#97 2014-11-10 23:24:37

angelfire
Members
Website

Tiff has to call Denise since amm...Rowana and Denise are now dating...

#98 2014-11-10 23:27:30

subway1
Members

Ohh! Well yeah Tiff can totally do that too! If everyone's on board with the idea, shall we start then ?

#99 2014-11-10 23:28:24

neriah10
Members
Website

I'm not sure that Elias lives in Switzerland, but that could work.
I also like the journey idea coupled with this one:

http://oi65.tinypic.com/mw8b4g.jpg
w a t t p a d~@-haikutae [Poetry; Books]        t u m b l r~ @wooshishi [Edits]
l i n e~@taeskimchi                    <-Chat->                   k a k a o~ @taeskimchi

#100 2014-11-10 23:31:16

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Elias is not in Switzerlan I think. I got the idea he was in Japan maybe. Not sure.

But the others can definitely contact her since they're in Switzerland. Later Elias and Di may join them.

I think we can do the journey right after they unite with Tiff.

And I'm sure the others will know by now that Di moved with Elias so they contact them later.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2014-11-10 23:33:03)

Board footer