You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-10-07 15:59:34

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Fashion Show] New Theme: Succubus

It's finally October, my favorite season! The days are getting shorter, the nights get darker and legends reappear! Besides, do you know the history of the succubus?
These horrible demons serving Lilith, Queen of the Underworld, taking the appearance of attractive human men to drive them crazy.
According to legend, succubi were femmes fatales, sensual and dangerous, often depicted with long hair, horns or wings, adding mystery and femininity to their appearance. "

For this theme made ​​show originality by creating an outfit succubus.
(careful, indecent or offensive clothing are prohibited!)

10 am on Tuesday, you can register your Doll at Fashion Show "Succubus"
You have until Monday, October 13, 10 hours to register for this theme, enjoy it to the end!

http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/defileloft/defile_mode_fr.png

To register for the parade should take note of the following prerequisites:
Use one element from the Amethyst store --http://www.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/fr/amethyst-2.png
The requirements:
- Long hair
- Horns and / or wings

Prohibited:
- Weapons
- Angel wings and fairy
- Indecent or shocking outfits
- Animals
- Ready-made outfits, including the cabinets (see below *)
- The models used other than as a second skin
- Funds that hide the doll
-Gifts friends
* ATTENTION: will be considered held throughout the outfits made ​​with a non-accessorized dress.

#2 2014-10-09 13:22:02

icefoxes
Members

Re: [Fashion Show] New Theme: Succubus

fairykisses wrote:

* ATTENTION: will be considered held throughout the outfits made ​​with a non-accessorized dress.

What does this mean? I'm guessing you're not allowed to wear a dress with no accessories over it?

Also is it ok to use these? http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/thumb/64475.png I don't know if they qualify, but I want to use them (not as my wings though).

Last edited by icefoxes (2014-10-09 13:35:05)

#3 2014-10-09 16:40:12

darkjewels
Members

mermeid quest now, i just changed my outfit and i'm saving for halloween quest...
meh, i think i can do it...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#4 2014-10-09 21:06:24

30stmxfan
Members

Would these wings be allowed?

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/thumb/69938.png

discord: corgibutt#2664

#5 2014-10-12 03:41:49

darkjewels
Members

*cricket sound* hellooo? anybody here?
i hope my wings and hair are not too wide :c

also:

These horrible demons serving Lilith, Queen of the Underworld, taking the appearance of attractive human men to drive them crazy.
According to legend, succubi were femmes fatales, sensual and dangerous, often depicted with long hair, horns or wings, adding mystery and femininity to their appearance. "

For this theme made ​​show originality by creating an outfit succubus.
(careful, indecent or offensive clothing are prohibited!)

well, my outfit was based on succubi from videogames and i'd like to know from a mod if it is following the rules... like... BEFORE the fashion show starts. i've put a few hours of work on this outfit and i'd be upset if i'd register and find out that my outfit is not following the rules. it says "no indecent or offensive clothing". please, define "indecent or offensive", because every singe ilustration of succubi i've ever seen shows them in lingerie-like outfits, so...

EDIT: well, if the 3 people who posted here(i'm the 3rd) did break some rule, we DID try to get information by asking questions, but we got no answers, sorry about that.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Last edited by darkjewels (2014-10-12 15:18:56)

---

#6 2014-10-12 19:25:20

30stmxfan
Members

I was thinking the same thing about indecent outfits so I just wore a dress. I would have worn a completely different outfit if we got answers in that lol. Now I'm worried my dress is too wide ...

This one was fun but hard since every single succubus is well indecent lol.

discord: corgibutt#2664

#7 2014-10-13 02:47:39

darkjewels
Members

30stmxfan wrote:

I was thinking the same thing about indecent outfits so I just wore a dress. I would have worn a completely different outfit if we got answers in that lol. Now I'm worried my dress is too wide ...

This one was fun but hard since every single succubus is well indecent lol.

lol my wings and hair were definely too wide just like your dress XD
well, i hope my outfit is not indecent. i tried to cover as much skin as possible(while trying not to differ too much from the typical succubus) but didn't find any fitting sleeves in time(internet doesn't always help...) i'm wondering if i should have put them on, but i did not like my succubus look very much with them on...
let's hope for the best. and hopefuly, by indecent, they meant naked or trying to make nipple-like marks on the breasts and other similar realistic nudity. XD

---

#8 2014-10-13 21:41:20

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Hey girls, I have decided to just leave this fashion show alone. I have been disqualifying the ones that are really off theme. But for the most part everyone seems to be on theme.

#9 2014-10-14 19:32:11

darkjewels
Members

thanks! that's a relief! indeed, most people have GREAT outfits this time star

---

Board footer