angeldx
Members

What outfits would you like to see?

I would really like to see stuff from Frozen & The Avengers :D

#2 2015-02-02 15:15:35

aprettylittleliar
Members

Re: What outfits would you like to see?

I agree the outfits from frozen and even Olaf would be really fun to see!

“Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.”

#3 2015-02-03 18:13:39

darkjewels
Members

i agree with the avengers, as long as our FEMALE dollz can wear the male heros outfits.
because seriouly, i want my MAIN AVATAR dressed as a marvel hero, not some random side-doll i'll likely just throw in the attic.
yeah, that's how i felt about the Dr. Who cosplay items :T

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#4 2015-02-03 23:37:15

icefoxes
Members

angeldx wrote:

I would really like to see stuff from Frozen & The Avengers :D

They already had some Frozen stuff (kind of). Remember the holiday quiz? The answers and description of the snowman outfit sounded a lot like Olaf, and one of the outfits you could tell was inspired by Elsa; although, they weren't exactly the same as the Frozen characters. They could've been more true to the movie. :P (Don't judge me >:V but I'm glad they didn't do as much Frozen stuff. I'm so sick of that movie.)

Personally I'd love to see some Monty Python stuff (I don't mean only The Holy Grail, they had an amazing show, too). There aren't many good outfits you could pull out of it, but maybe the knight costumes and such (and don't forget the knight with a chicken from the show). They could probably make outfits for the male dolls so you can dress them like the actors.

#5 2015-02-04 18:02:50

jadefarnill
Members

Loki love I want female Loki, Thor and Captain America outfits (plus a sneaky Black Widow too) I'm just in love with Marvel (and Loki) at the moment and that would be awesome! I would kind of like both the male and female versions though, that way I could have my own Tom Hiddleston in my loft mdr

Also, Maybe the could add Frozen outfits to the disney cupboard? I would love an Elsa dress!

Last edited by jadefarnill (2015-02-04 18:03:08)

Board footer