You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-05-31 15:24:03

tresselle
Members

News - Inventory Update

There's a change of location for models in your Inventory, all models have been moved to the makeup section & all characters remain in the character section. You can read the explanation of the difference between models & characters here :http://www.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=104533 So if you already noticed this, it is not a bug. I think it's disappointing how feerik ignore other versions of the game & only focus & communicate with the French version.

Last edited by tresselle (2017-05-31 15:27:33)

#2 2017-05-31 15:43:12

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Re: News - Inventory Update

Thanks for this!  I will try and get it translated and posted in the news section.

sarah wrote:

Hello dollz,

We found that there was a certain vagueness in the categories of the game, concerning in particular the models and the characters.

As a reminder:

- a mannequin is an object representing a human being (generally), undressed and often bald, usually in a "presentation" posture, static. This type of item is accompanied by removable items such as wigs, clothing and accessories. This type of object is supposed to always be bodylinkable (= sticky to the doll).

-a character represents a being, human or not, dressed (in general!) And with hair, usually in an "active" posture. The items of clothing with which it is represented are immovable (= glued on it).
-a skin" Is a make-up that sticks on your doll, semi-transparent, and featuring yokes (= holes). It allows you to change the color or volume of your doll. This type of object is supposed to always be bodylinkable (= sticky to the doll).

Mannequins and Characters
In order to clarify these distinctions and avoid confusion in the future, we have moved all the models of the game (classic, men, back, baby, curvy, elite) into the "make-up / body" category of your Inventory and stores.

All the characters already dressed remain in the "character" category of the game, in your inventories and in stores.

Skins
Objects such as second skins are distinguished from mannequins by the fact that they are transparent, Inserts (holes) allowing them to be applied to a dollz classic mannequin. The "second skins" are all in the "makeup / body" category of your inventories and stores.

How to find a mannequin in my inventory?

Use tags! Use the "Classic Dollz", tag in the "Sort by all tags" drop-down menu of your inventory, and validate the search.

Do not hesitate to let us know if a "mannequin" is still walking in the category "characters";)

#3 2017-07-05 17:04:58

joyceeileen
Members

Re: News - Inventory Update

I don't mind that the mannequins are in another place BUT my whole inventory is messed up....I'm finding tables, chairs, hairstyles, clothes, in categories they should not be! In other words everything is not under the category they should be so I'm having trouble finding certain items! Even flooring and windows are in accessories and other places! Please get the inventory straightened out!
I just went to the store Lovely to see the sale and under accessories there are pets, hairstyles, furniture, clothes, etc. etc. etc.   items that are not or should not be in accessories!

Last edited by joyceeileen (2017-07-05 17:09:39)

Board footer