You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-09-01 10:59:09

cutekiderika
Members

Free Feez

Does it actually work? I watched two ads for a few feez but recieved none?
I could be doing it wrong, but surely all you've got to do is finish the ad right?

#2 2017-09-01 11:41:39

zarinen
Members

Re: Free Feez

For me I find that they're a hit and miss. I usually just do the watch videos for free and only choose the top one with an arrow. The other ones never give me the feez after I watch it. I also don't do the surveys and others ads anymore because they want too much info(name, e-mail, address & etc.) in my opinion. And half or 3/4 of the time they don't credit the feez.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ku4p4.jpg
                 ✿Sugar Sweet Affection✿  ✿My Artwork✿  ✿Sugar Land Treats✿
                                                  Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#3 2017-09-01 12:08:40

orangemaid
Members

For many of the videos repeat watches are unlikely to count (sometimes they do but mostly not.) That is, the video we are 'randomly' sent, if sent to us again will not count ( I bet the services charge companies a 'unique viewer' option, and doesn't care if we repeat watch for nothing.)

Also, a few of the video servers want you to interact a bit. Either there is a bottom of the player button to acknowledge your done (sometimes it ready before the videos done!) Or they want you to click on the finished video to visit the site before they will credit you (Car commercials do this a lot. And they can be stingy if you don't click through that first time).

And surveys that start fishing for info, well.

Most of those don't like my demographic. Or are really poorly done (Do you barbeque? Yeah on gas-grill. Okay, here's some charcoal questions!)

Videos are your safest bet. Just very slow. And still be careful.

#4 2017-09-01 17:43:18

cutekiderika
Members

I see, thank you very much for the responses! I might as well not bother, I guess. Of all the times I've tried those vids, I never get even 1 feez in return D:

Also, with that demographics thing, I agree with you whole-heartedly. Sometimes all it takes for me is to answer two questions and they shut me out xD

Board footer