You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-10-21 01:04:01

tahlenwing
Santa's Little Helper

Halloween Gift Exchange

Hi All! I would like to extend the same offer I made last year regarding the Halloween Gifts.

If there is a costume piece or set you would like to have please let me know and I will help you get it. If you would like to do a gift exchange that would be appreciated, but not necessary. (I love all things Halloween!!!!) If you would like to offer a gift in exchange but can't I will accepts votes, but again, that is not necessary.

This offer will stand until I run out of gift vouchers.

#2 2017-10-21 01:38:21

selinea
Members

Re: Halloween Gift Exchange

Thank you so much! I really love the skirt and the medusa headdress, but unfortunately I have no gift vouchers, as I am not a feez buyer pleur I will try to make it up by giving votes, and the next time I get a voucher I will give a gift ouf this is really nice of you to do this, thanks so much! Sorry for the inconvenience hehe intr

https://i.imgur.com/SsbIS9o.png

#3 2017-10-21 01:44:02

tahlenwing
Santa's Little Helper

selinea wrote:

Thank you so much! I really love the skirt and the medusa headdress, but unfortunately I have no gift vouchers, as I am not a feez buyer pleur I will try to make it up by giving votes, and the next time I get a voucher I will give a gift ouf this is really nice of you to do this, thanks so much! Sorry for the inconvenience hehe intr

Which colors would you like?

#4 2017-10-21 23:04:42

laurabow
Members

Thanks for the offer!  I would like either the orange/black or pink/black set of candy apples.  Please let me know what you would like in return!

#5 2017-10-22 15:20:25

princesstoya
Members

This is awesome thing that you are doing tahlenwing! May I also extend a kind gesture too? For ANYONE who is on the French side of OhMyDollz. I have an alt account over there with close to about 700 gift vouchers. From a quest long ago that gives you 1 gift voucher each day from working. Too bad I didn't do that quest over here lol.

With as many as I currently have, I can gift one of each Halloween Item + a few none Halloween Items. Per user/account until they're all gone. I have always wanted to use them up, but didn't know if it was against any rule. Due to it not being from the US site and such. My username is the same for the US and French site.

Pleas leave a message saying which item or ALL items you may want for me to gift YOU.
http://www.ohmydollz.com/?p=fiche&p … incesstoya

gai

Fabulosity (n) 1. a state of everything that is fabulous. 2. a quality ascribed to that which expresses glamour, style, charisma, power, and heart.

#6 2017-10-22 15:38:12

tahlensong
Members

laurabow wrote:

Thanks for the offer!  I would like either the orange/black or pink/black set of candy apples.  Please let me know what you would like in return!

Thanks laurabow! I'm not picky, I love all the halloween stuff, and I like surprises!

Board footer