You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-10-28 06:46:43

darkgirrrl
Members

am i the only one annoyed by this in the FS?

i've noticed in a bunch of the fashion shows some of the girls who enter literally just use whole outfits from past quests..i mean come on, every time i try to vote for someones creativity you guys pop up and i really dont feel like skipping/waiting to be able to skip. thats one of the reasons i dont vote in fashion shows much anymore.

i dont know, i might just be over reacting but its getting kind of annoying now.
im not trying to offend anyone and i know there is probably nothing to be done about it but i do wish there was something that could prevent the use of full quest/flash sale outfits if you use them exactly as they were pictured in quests or flash sales. .

#2 2017-10-28 08:44:35

zarinen
Members

Re: am i the only one annoyed by this in the FS?

Your not that only one that it bothers or overreacting. I get really ticked off and annoyed myself when I see this. Especially when there are others who were really creative and took the time to make their outfit. I feel its like a slap in the face and insulting to others who took the effort on their outfit. I also don't vote as much as I would like do to having to wait to skip. I really don't know why they have that and feel it is unnecessary. It just makes me not want to vote or vote less often.

http://i59.tinypic.com/20ku4p4.jpg
                 ✿Sugar Sweet Affection✿  ✿My Artwork✿  ✿Sugar Land Treats✿
                                                  Av & Sig by Fairykisses

#3 2017-10-28 22:24:05

laurelali
Members

More reason to vote for ones that are the creative and keep the rules and try to keep the others from winning -  that would also be another option of helping. It's frustrating on the loft shows too when you have the same thing going on- ignoring the ready – made rule.

I love you for the part of me that you bring out. -Elizabeth Barrett Browning

#4 2017-10-29 01:19:12

rukia131
Members

zarinen wrote:

I really don't know why they have that and feel it is unnecessary. It just makes me not want to vote or vote less often.

I know it's super annoying but they have it because otherwise some people could just use alts and refresh all the time until they found their doll and vote for themselves. If they did that daily with like 5 accounts it would already give them a pretty big advantage. At least now if someone wants to try voting for themselves they have to vote for other people as well in the process.

I'm not gonna start ranting about the shows because then I'll probably never stop... there's just too much stuff wrong with them. And I feel like the loft show is even worse.

Board footer