You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2018-08-11 01:01:49

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: [Reported] bank problem - zong platform

I believe I just seen something on the message boards on the French server. When I have time I will link it here.

#27 2018-08-12 02:32:31

tresselle
Members

I wonder why the SMS (which is the most convenient form of payment for younger members) was removed from most international versions but still exists for France. France has more  payment options (at least 9) than other countries. The minimum rate of payment for other countries was also increased from £1.50 to £5.00 (if you use paypal) & £10.00 for other methods of payment apart from France which is still the same. Not everyone has or wants to use paypal. Unfortunately there's no one from Feerik to speak to on this game when you have problems & their customer service for other countries is non existent or too slow. They don't respond, it's like talking to a brick wall. They only fix a problem if it affects the french version. They're so rigid they don't evolve or progress in the way they treat players from other countries. It's not as if they're an isolated country that is difficult to reach & communicate with other parts of the world.  France is just 2hrs 15mins by train to London & it's not as if they can't speak or understand English just like some of us understand & speak French. Don't be fooled by thinking they don't respond or communicate with us because they can't speak English, they sometimes communicate in English (Fluent) on their personal social media accounts.Obviously they won't see this comment ne parle pas anglais.

#28 2018-10-07 12:02:27

kitti25
Members

You are probably tired of this topic now...lol

I just wanted to ask that did anything happen? Because I still don't see any boxes...sad
I haven't checked things for a while...I just log in to collect money and I also wasn't sure to contact Feerik directly or not...but I feel like this won't be solved...pleur

#29 2018-10-07 22:35:21

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

To be honest we haven't heard back about many bugs. Seeing Sarah's post on the French forums about them being busy with fixing their infrastructure and stuff, I don't know if we'll hear back anytime soon :/ Feel free to email them directly too! We'll try again as well

Board footer