You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-04-28 19:29:20

joyceeileen
Members

[Closed] Change my look

I was flirting yesterday and bought new hairdo but now I can't change back to hair (bald) to use my own wigs! It's not just the wigs that aren't working but I even tried getting different eyebrows and eye shadow and nothing is working....I click on buy....the buy button turns almost white and stays that way....can't buy anything in there! HELP!quoi

I tried to change my look in my other doll eileenjo and it worked....don't know about my other dolls...but nothing works in there for my doll joyceeileen ....what can I do?

Change my look works for 3 of my dolls eileenjo, buddybear and grandmajoy, but not for joyceeileen, lishjo, joeili or bearlyme!

why are some working and some not working?

Last edited by joyceeileen (2019-04-28 20:07:06)

#2 2019-04-30 16:24:36

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: [Closed] Change my look

I found this topic on the French forums:

https://www.ohmydollz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=110829

A player was having a similar problem and Sarah said that if you post what your doll needs on that thread they can fix it for you. They need details, though, so make sure to say what doll is for what server and what piece your doll needs; such as the shaved brown wig.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2019-07-09 18:38:40

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: [Closed] Change my look

joyceeileen wrote:

I was flirting yesterday and bought new hairdo but now I can't change back to hair (bald) to use my own wigs! It's not just the wigs that aren't working but I even tried getting different eyebrows and eye shadow and nothing is working....I click on buy....the buy button turns almost white and stays that way....can't buy anything in there! HELP!quoi

I tried to change my look in my other doll eileenjo and it worked....don't know about my other dolls...but nothing works in there for my doll joyceeileen ....what can I do?

Change my look works for 3 of my dolls eileenjo, buddybear and grandmajoy, but not for joyceeileen, lishjo, joeili or bearlyme!

why are some working and some not working?

We just heard back from the OMD team. If any player is running into this issue, please reach out one of the mods with what changes you're trying to make and the dev team will handle it.

Keeping this topic open for 24 hours before closing unless we hear back from any players still running into this. Can always re-open later if anyone requests it.

Board footer