You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2020-08-05 13:39:32

cutekiderika
Members

Hm?

I've been on and off OMD for the past 2 years (since end of 2018? or like at the beginning of 2019?)
ever since there hasn't been a new quest. I log in every like, hmmm, once every 2 months?

So I'm on another of my oh-yeah-gotta-check-the-game moods and noticed a new quest (finally)?

And I don't mean any insult/to insult by this comment but I just noticed that the quality of the rewards
(in terms for color/shading the clothes/items) seem to have reverted back to 2009-ish?

Anyone know what happened??? I'm really excited with the prospect of new quests coming back though!

* Mod. edit = Topic moved to Dollz Discussions

Last edited by willowskye (2020-08-05 13:43:44)

#2 2020-08-09 17:44:43

lady0filia
Queen of the Supernatural
Website

Re: Hm?

Going by a comment made by Mlle-Green, the new quest came out thanks to the French Server players who contacted Avart. They shared drawings for possible quest prizes and perhaps even wrote the story. It sounds like if we pull together enough people on the English Server, with drawings and story concept, and send it to Avart or Sarah on the French Server, that we could get more new quests. The gathered team behind the new quest would have to be serious, however, and not just suggest a random theme with no real ideas for the prizes or story.

It has gotten cold, brr~ Happy Holidays to you and yours!https://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/936.png

#3 2020-08-10 13:47:55

bellamara
Members

Re: Hm?

lady0filia wrote:

Going by a comment made by Mlle-Green, the new quest came out thanks to the French Server players who contacted Avart. They shared drawings for possible quest prizes and perhaps even wrote the story. It sounds like if we pull together enough people on the English Server, with drawings and story concept, and send it to Avart or Sarah on the French Server, that we could get more new quests. The gathered team behind the new quest would have to be serious, however, and not just suggest a random theme with no real ideas for the prizes or story.

Hello everyone !!!
The volunteers of the French server do the graphics, the writing of the texts and the riddles but also the translation of the texts in English even if there was some small problem of question mark.
It is also quite possible, if you wish, to contact me on my dollz, here, or on the French server which is also under the nickname of Bellamara if you wish to join us there is absolutely no problem.
If you have any questions do not hesitate

Board footer