You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.

#1 2011-06-15 08:08:53

gothgirluni
Members

Beach fashion show discussion

Bangs head against wall repeatedly.

The current #2 doll appears to be a repeat from last week with two of the cheapest Playa items hidden under her shoes. Well done voters. Well done indeed.  pfffft.

At least #1 is dressed for the beach.

As predicted, there are several ball gowns, and a few left-overs from the disco show. So far I've found no living dead dolls or winged goths though.

Last week's out of theme adventure bikini is now in theme, so some people have gone that way too.

My twin dolls are failing equally. At least they are happy. Unii got so jealous when Identical Otherunicorn got so many more votes last show!

GothGirlUni - Former Moderator for OhMyDollz

#2 2011-06-15 17:33:43

Ancien joueur pinkbow
Guests

Re: Beach fashion show discussion

I really hate it.
How hard can it be to actually use your fingers wisely and click a doll that deserves a vote?
Clearly OMD has been taken over by people with no taste.
I, myself, think it's ridiculous how many people vote for bad dolls..
I think that it's the people who are in the same fashion show that vote for badly dressed dolls, so no-one else will vote them and it will be like not voting at all.. but I don't know why. OMD Life is a mystery. Enough of me.

#3 2011-06-15 22:13:06

rosered86
Members

Looking at the fashion show now, most of the top dolls are dressed for the beach.

#4 2011-06-16 02:59:32

Ancien joueur o-0
Guests

The one on the 2# haved changed and another person is at the second spot, i think she looks nice for the beach. All the people in the top 15 are separeted dollz which is good, good, good! for others. I like this fashion show, no arguing, no cheating and most of the people are on-theme! Way to go =) Ashame I am not in it, can't it be just 15 things in your loft not 30? ::P

Oh, I LOVE Born2bstar the best in the fashion show! she nailed it and a very very creative outfit, she deserve to be a winner I see a lot of people voting for her!

#5 2011-06-16 08:28:48

juliana3mmy
Members

o-0 wrote:

The one on the 2# haved changed and another person is at the second spot, i think she looks nice for the beach. All the people in the top 15 are separeted dollz which is good, good, good! for others. I like this fashion show, no arguing, no cheating and most of the people are on-theme! Way to go =) Ashame I am not in it, can't it be just 15 things in your loft not 30? ::P

Oh, I LOVE Born2bstar the best in the fashion show! she nailed it and a very very creative outfit, she deserve to be a winner I see a lot of people voting for her!

I totally agree... Born2bestar look so amazing and creative love

Beautiful comes from inside >3
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x371/cutie_kitty1/juliana3mmy.jpg

#6 2011-06-16 10:27:58

gothgirluni
Members

Yeah, maybe this time Born2bstar will win it. She usually ranks well.

GothGirlUni - Former Moderator for OhMyDollz

Board footer