You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.

#26 2011-10-15 10:58:50

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Re: New Quest!!!

sajah wrote:

princesstoya wrote:

madamlily wrote:

I made a guide with my brazilian account, but I don't have time to translate it to english.
Here's my guide. If someone wants to translate it, feel free to do it^^"" I hope it's usefull^^""'

I got the message below. I wonder if anyone else got this same message. I NEVER been to this site so it would impossible for me to get banned from it lol.

[English]
You are banned from this forum. The administrator or moderator who banned you left the following message: You have been banned from the forum for the misuse of it. Please send your questions to the forum administrator dollz@feerik.com.

[Portuguese]
Você está banido deste fórum. O administrador ou moderador que te baniu deixou a seguinte mensagem:
Você foi banida do fórum pelo mau uso do mesmo.
Por favor, envie suas dúvidas para o administrador do fórum em dollz@feerik.com.

I got it too and I don't even have an account on there. Lolz.

I got it too yesterday. 

It seems to be working for me today.

#27 2011-10-15 20:12:26

madamlily
Members

Re: New Quest!!!

Oh, this is a commom bug. It sometimes happenes to me too^^"""""" I didn't know it could happen with people that don't have a brazilian account, sorry. Try again...maybe it works.

Board footer