You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.
  • Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » Trick of Treat! Scare your friends on OhMyDollz!

#26 2011-10-29 01:33:20

darkjewels
Members

Re: Trick of Treat! Scare your friends on OhMyDollz!

if i knew the contents of the most expensive chest were so awful, it would've saved me a lot of time.
good thing i found the quickest way to scare people and get candy gai
i could've simply saved like 600 candy instead of the 3k that i've got now...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#27 2011-10-29 01:34:24

tomagirl14
Members

Sweet! I still can't see the "scare me" button under my friend's loft but I can see a "scare" button under each of their names on my page. quoi

You can't help who you fall in love with. Love is love no matter the orientation. The most important thing in this world is to love and be loved in return.

#28 2011-10-29 02:06:41

darkjewels
Members

IF ANYONE ELSE IS NOT FINDING THE "SCARE ME" BUTTON:
1) use the "Search for a Doll" tool, at the left side of the page
1.1)type 1 or 2 ramdom letter(s)/number(s)
2)click on "search"

there you are.

---

#29 2011-10-29 14:47:12

sayhen
Members

I think it is a nice idea, I am still saving all my money for the 1k trophy achievement and thus not buying stuff at the moment. Getting free stuff like this is awesome for me :D

I have opened all the chest now once and for the fun I thought oh well I will try it once more and guess what you get the same item but in a different color the second time! So for those that have nothing to do and want to click a lot ;)
The first time I got the blue clothes (and other items like posted earlier in this topic), on the second time I got a brown bag and brown clothes.
I am gonna find out if there are more different colors coming from a 3th and perhaps 4th time opening the chests. I am off scaring more players gai

#30 2011-10-29 21:49:39

silverfox9
Members

sayhen wrote:

I think it is a nice idea, I am still saving all my money for the 1k trophy achievement and thus not buying stuff at the moment. Getting free stuff like this is awesome for me :D:

I agree, my TigerFangs account is new and saving up so the free stuff is awesome. Besides even if the stuff isn't halloween theme they are still rather nice. I just hope i get the colors i want. mdr

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/164/9/e/9e4118470ca6afb169783844872126b5-d68wrct.png

#31 2011-10-30 10:25:29

sayhen
Members

Perhaps you think I am wicked but I completed all the chests to see what we get hypn

From chest 200 candy:
1st opening: Blue bag.
2nd opening: Brown bag
3th opening: Grey bag.
4th opening: Red bag.
5th opening: Green bag.

From chest 400 candy:
1st opening: Blue shirt and skirt
2nd opening: Brown shirt and skirt.
3th opening: Grey shirt and skirt.
4th opening: Red shirt and skirt.
5th opening: Green shirt and skirt.

From chest 800 candy:
1st opening: Red shoes, dog with red collar, brown chair.
2nd opening: Dark green shoes, dog with blue collar, blue chair.
3th opening: Grey shoes, dog with pink collar, purple chair.
4th opening: Black shoes, dog with yellow collar, green chair.
5th opening: Red shoes, dog with grey collar, grey chair.

From chest 1600 candy:
1st opening: white/yellow earrings, blonde hair, grey dress, window with brown frame, grey couch.
2nd opening: yellow/dark green earrings, brown hair, dark green dress, window with black frame, green couch.
3th opening:  yellow/black earrings, black hair, black dress, window with purple frame, purple couch.
4th opening: yellow/pink earrings, orange hair, pink dress, window with blue frame, blue couch.
5th opening: yellow/red earrings, pink hair, red dress, window with brown frame, brown couch.

After you have gotten all the items in different colors, the chests start giving out the items colors at random.

#32 2011-10-30 21:53:59

darkjewels
Members

thanks for the guide, sayhen!
and thanks for taking your time colecting over 15k candy for this guide hypn

---

#33 2011-10-31 03:34:37

summersky69
Members

I came on tonight and saw this and went to other's pages but have never even saw the button to scare them at all.Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.non

Summersky69

#34 2011-10-31 05:10:33

princesstoya
Members

@sayhen WOW, Thank for posting this. You're a beast lol. I only did the first chest one time only and one time only. Having to search back and forth was just too much for me. Plus, I wanted to enjoy my Halloween weekend and not sit at the computer all day. Quick question, Can you post black hair PNG image here please?

Fabulosity (n) 1. a state of everything that is fabulous. 2. a quality ascribed to that which expresses glamour, style, charisma, power, and heart.

#35 2011-10-31 10:13:03

sayhen
Members

We don't celebrate Halloween in my country and I was kinda bored :p So yea it took me some time sitting behind the PC, but oh well I had fun in doing so. I think it took me around 6-8 hours spread over 2 days.

@princesstoya: The link to the black hair =http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/44374.png

@summersky69: The "scare me" button was first on the characters pages but as it took to much loading time they moved the button to the avatars at your friend list.
An other way to scare players is to go to the search area and type the letter A and then search. You will get a list with players starting with an A and then the "scare me" button is underneath the avatar of that player.

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » Trick of Treat! Scare your friends on OhMyDollz!

Board footer