You are not logged in.

Announcement

Melde dich mit den selben Logindaten wie im Spiel an :) Du brauchst dich nicht noch einmal neu zu registrieren.

#1 2013-12-30 15:58:07

subway1
Members

How Did This Happen ?

I was looking through the FAQ's -- Frequently Asked Questions -- On the Board, and I noticed something peculiar about one of the topics. The topic which filled me with such curiosity was a topic called, "Search Tab in Forum," and it was posted by a player named Rola3.

I have noticed this topic before, but it never occurred to me that in the Index section of the Board, it is written, "Read Only", and all the posts were posted by OMD moderators or administrators, or even former moderators. It seems to me that ONLY the moderators and administrators can post in the "Read Only" section, which is great. But SOMEHOW, this "Rola3" girl posted a topic on there, and I don't think she is/was a moderator nor administrator. Plus, if she had something to say about a bug, she should have posted it in the "Bugs!" Section of the Board. I thought only MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS were allowed to post on the "Read Only" section. We CANNOT post on there if we are NOT a moderator or administrator.

So... How did she do this ? Why isn't the post DELETED ? Why isn't it moved ? Why, why, why ?

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#2 2013-12-30 16:57:57

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: How Did This Happen ?

She is/was a Chat Moderator. I believe she was given permission to post in there by accident.

#3 2013-12-30 23:29:21

subway1
Members

Re: How Did This Happen ?

Oh. Is she still a chat moderator ? And if so, why isn't the post deleted ?

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

Board footer