Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 30-09-2015 20:56:22

jenzg11
Members

[b]The new VIP announcement[/b]

The date here must be wrong. It would mean almost a year.

The announcement here is:

"If you subscribe to the new VIP formula until Wednesday, June 1st,
you will get 3 Tickets. You can exchange these for gifts on the VIP list."

The translation of what the French site says:

For subscription to the VIP before Tuesday, October 13 at 12:00, you will have the right to choose a gift 3 items in the VIP list, selected for you among the items collector of the game!

Attention: You can get 3 tickets only once until Tuesday, October 13 at 12:00. Subscribe several times or take multiple subscriptions Fee'z does not allow more than 3 tickets.

Also:

Reminder: If your prepaid subscription expires or if you unsubscribe, you have 30 days to buy back to a VIP formula to maintain your seniority.

Important: All players who subscribed before the VIP Update June 25, 2015 will remain on the old formula as they so wish, or until expiration in the case of a prepaid subscription due.

Good evening to everybody !

Last edited by jenzg11 (30-09-2015 21:02:56)

#2 01-10-2015 02:34:23

sierradane
Members

Re: [b]The new VIP announcement[/b]

When the "new formula" came out, I chose that option.  I wonder if I shouldn't have three of those "santa tickets" which it says I do not have.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

Board footer