Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 30-04-2016 11:21:46

carrie0chan
Members
Website

[Fixed] Bug

Hi :intr:
I have been trying to decorate some of my rooms but when I move some stuff from one room to another, things just do not appear in new selected room.
I have been trying to do same thing on US, as well the FR site but there is not working as well :quoi:
Can you please help? I am dying to decorate the Floating Palace :sad:

Thank you! :applau:

"Beyond the noise of the world there's a stairway leading to the basement of a fantastic world."
(Paradise Kiss)

#2 30-04-2016 21:06:10

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: [Fixed] Bug

Hi, just wondering, does the 'save' icon not show up for you? Or like when you save it still doesn't save your changes?

#3 04-05-2016 20:08:23

carrie0chan
Members
Website

Hi!

Thanks for replying!

Yes, I can press Save but it does not save anything.
Just now only 1 item appeared in the new room, the blouse. I put it on, pressed save, it saved the icon and when I saved again and the blouse was again in the corner of the room. Like I just moved it there.

I tried moving all items from Floating Palace to another room. In My Things the seem moved but when accessing that room, only the blouse is there.

Do you have any idea why does this happen? Is there something I do wrong? :quoi:

Thank you!

"Beyond the noise of the world there's a stairway leading to the basement of a fantastic world."
(Paradise Kiss)

#4 04-05-2016 21:09:38

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

I actually had this issue before and clearing my cache helped. Have you tried that? Would you like me to step you through how to do that?

#5 04-05-2016 22:44:29

carrie0chan
Members
Website

It worked :fete:

Sorry for troubling you! but thanks :magic:

(Paradise Kiss)

#6 04-05-2016 22:55:50

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Not at all. Glad it's finally working for you :bisous:

Board footer