Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#1 23-06-2020 07:04:35

kagehakari
Members

Retro Room Color Malfunction

To preface, I haven't been on in years, so I don't know if this was deemed unfix-able. I use Google Chrome. The specialty of the Retro Room was that everything placed in it would appear gray scale. I've been back about a week or so and everything in the room is in full color. Was there anything about this? Thank You in advance and Sorry for the bother.

#2 23-06-2020 07:35:05

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: Retro Room Color Malfunction

I can't recall hearing about this bug before (or if I did, it's been so long ago that it's now forgotten.) :quoi:

I checked your retro room, and it does appear in grey scale for me. I completely understand that you also want it to appear in grey scale for YOU too, tho. Lol ;)

I have asked the french GM to look into this for you.  I'll let you know if I don't hear back from her by the end of this week.

Last edited by willowskye (23-06-2020 07:38:24)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 25-06-2020 00:32:51

kagehakari
Members

I took a page from your book and looked at other people's accounts. It seems that I'm seeing everyone's Retro Room in full color so it might be a problem specific to me. I don't know what could be causing this though.  :quoi:

:magic: Thank You for your time and help.

#4 29-06-2020 11:26:45

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

I sent you a PM. :norm:

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

Board footer