Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » Take par in "Secret Dollz", the reality game show of the new OhMyDollz

#26 23-07-2012 23:55:19

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: Take par in "Secret Dollz", the reality game show of the new OhMyDollz

I too wish we could turn the messages screen off and on at our leisure.

Also, this is the very first adventure story I've read (because it wasn't really that boy-crazy)...and, now I'm really annoyed.  We never get to find out the main character's secret! That's bogus!!! I want to know her secret, just for closure...ya know?  :nrv:

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#27 24-07-2012 00:19:48

dragonmcbaine
Members

angelpuppypaws wrote:

The news bar in the room....is it in French or English??? :quoi:
I've never been good at French!

From what I can tell it's in English.

"Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon."
                          -ANGEL (FROM ANGELTHESERIES)"

#28 24-07-2012 08:46:37

silverbast
Members

I decided to do it even though I had spent a lot the past week or so on Aquarium room and sales.  Now, I'm kind of disappointed.  I added $14.99 and it isn't enough to complete one section.  These are getting way too expensive. 

I do like the colors.  It's about time I got a chance at some blue stuff.  However, they are all starting to look kind of cartoonish.  They simply aren't as well done as they had been, yet, more expensive.  Am I alone in thinking this?  I'm really going to think hard in the future about spending real money for this.

#29 24-07-2012 11:34:41

sierradane
Members

I once sat down to figure how much a person would have to spend for each adventure, providing that that person didn't have any feez saved up.  They'd have to purchase the $30 (29.99) amount & because it seems that they have something each week.... that'd be $30 per week.  30x 52=$1560.   One thousand five hundred sixty dollars.  THAT"s a lot of money!!!

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#30 24-07-2012 15:44:55

sleepover97
Members
Website

I'm going to spend all my money to finish that quest :D ..

what's the price? .. over 200$$ ?

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/lilmariposa25/Made%20for%20others/sleepy.png
SIGNATURE MADE BY fairykisses
FEDERICA - 17 - SOUTHERN ITALY - IDIOT
2-09-2012 IDAY Bologna + 5-06-13  Green Day in Rome

#31 24-07-2012 17:38:33

nicoleong9
Members

sleepover97 wrote:

I'm going to spend all my money to finish that quest :D ..

what's the price? .. over 200$$ ?

I spent $204 on my alt for the quest, assuming I did my math right...

#32 24-07-2012 19:45:22

historygeek
Members

sierradane wrote:

I once sat down to figure how much a person would have to spend for each adventure, providing that that person didn't have any feez saved up.  They'd have to purchase the $30 (29.99) amount & because it seems that they have something each week.... that'd be $30 per week.  30x 52=$1560.   One thousand five hundred sixty dollars.  THAT"s a lot of money!!!

And there are less and less safe opportunities to get free feez with each passing week.  I know that this is a game to make money but they need to realize that if they bleed their regular and faithful customers dry, then they won't have a steady base left.

While $30 per week may not seem like a lot, with the current state of economy and the fact that so many young people (without jobs) play on here, I think Feerik needs to rethink how frequently and how much the quests are.

#33 24-07-2012 20:02:42

sierradane
Members

historygeek wrote:

sierradane wrote:

And there are less and less safe opportunities to get free feez with each passing week.  I know that this is a game to make money but they need to realize that if they bleed their regular and faithful customers dry, then they won't have a steady base left.

While $30 per week may not seem like a lot, with the current state of economy and the fact that so many young people (without jobs) play on here, I think Feerik needs to rethink how frequently and how much the quests are.

And perhaps they should also take head in the amount of ways there are to achieve the "free feez" instead of limiting them.  It really saddens me to know that the company TEADS is no longer associated with Feerik.  It makes me wonder if Feerik felt that there were too many people getting too much in free feez.  Sad sad sad.

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#34 24-07-2012 22:15:20

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Almost done!!!! I feel so giddy. I have the last step to do!!!

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#35 24-07-2012 22:24:58

jadefarnill
Members

is it just me, or is nobody decorating their new room?

#36 25-07-2012 08:14:51

willowskye

jadefarnill wrote:

My mouse has been dying, so it's really hard to click on things to decorate.  Plus, my creativity has run dry of late.  I actually have several rooms to decorate and redo.  Eh...I figure, as long as I've got the room, it can wait until I'm ready to relate to it. One of these days...Lol

#37 25-07-2012 09:36:39

nicoleong9
Members

sierradane wrote:

historygeek wrote:

sierradane wrote:

And perhaps they should also take head in the amount of ways there are to achieve the "free feez" instead of limiting them.  It really saddens me to know that the company TEADS is no longer associated with Feerik.  It makes me wonder if Feerik felt that there were too many people getting too much in free feez.  Sad sad sad.

I just thought TEADS videos weren't showing because of my country, but they're no longer associated with Feerik? Why and since when? :( There really have been less free ways to get fee'z now, that I don't even want to spend it at all... (especially since I don't have a job and my parents would FREAK if they knew I spent money on a game)

jadefarnill wrote:

I'm definitely a nobody then! XD I decorated the room on my alt, but it's still a WIP, so yea... Maybe everyone's just been busy?

#38 25-07-2012 11:08:43

batsap
Members

Eep, I really can't decide whether to do this adventure or not... The stuff is quite nice and it's always cool to have another room, but...hmm. =\

#39 25-07-2012 18:08:40

andybel
Members

I agree with the majority of you, people. I don't really like the room. It's bothering not to be able to cancel the message options. Quests are really consecutive, dunno why. But I know that a lot of young people play this game, but you have to be sensible and decide whether that quest is worthy or not. Life is based on choices, you have to learn to make decision! :ok: Personally, I won't do it. I don't like the gifts, I don't like the room, I don't like the other ending too. So, let's continue with the saving of money!

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#40 26-07-2012 03:08:49

historygeek
Members

Is it bothering anyone else that the title is 'par' and not 'part'?  Maybe I just have too much time on my hands.

I like the room (got it on my historygeek6 account) and the items. Almost all the things fit well in the room but come on...another bathroom set?  And why can't they make some more toilets to go with all the sets?

#41 26-07-2012 04:04:34

sierradane
Members

historygeek wrote:

Is it bothering anyone else that the title is 'par' and not 'part'?  Maybe I just have too much time on my hands.

I like the room (got it on my historygeek6 account) and the items. Almost all the things fit well in the room but come on...another bathroom set?  And why can't they make some more toilets to go with all the sets?

It's bugging the dickens out of me!  But I didn't want to point it out :)

I'm one of those that "wants every room" and usually "gets every room."  The only thing holding me back is that message thing that everyone wishes they could turn off.  Plus I hate to spend my feez I'm hoarding again.  Maybe I will satisfy my room craving with an alt doing it.  (checks to see how much it costs)

And I do agree... I wish they'd come out with toilets to match those bathroom items, or heck... why not come up with some other combination such as yatch items or barbeque items or nursery items..... *sighs*

#42 26-07-2012 07:23:12

malu
Members

4 votes everyday? No thanks :honte:  Room? Not worth it :honte:  Money? Not enough. :sad:

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#43 26-07-2012 18:08:39

iklovech
Members

sierradane wrote:

historygeek wrote:

It's bugging the dickens out of me!  But I didn't want to point it out :)

I'm one of those that "wants every room" and usually "gets every room."  The only thing holding me back is that message thing that everyone wishes they could turn off.  Plus I hate to spend my feez I'm hoarding again.  Maybe I will satisfy my room craving with an alt doing it.  (checks to see how much it costs)

And I do agree... I wish they'd come out with toilets to match those bathroom items, or heck... why not come up with some other combination such as yatch items or barbeque items or nursery items..... *sighs*

I'm also one who tries to get all the rooms but I have to skip this cause I spend all my money on the aqearium (sorry for the spelling) room. There is no way I'm gonna buy so much fee'z for a room.

I also agree on they should think of new sets. Bedroom and bathroon sets are getting old.

#44 26-07-2012 18:36:36

anyamalfoy
Members
Website

Is anyone getting their votes? Because I don't seem to be getting mine.

#45 26-07-2012 20:49:36

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I have finished it!!!! I am so happy. This is the first quest I've finished!

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#46 26-07-2012 21:16:10

historygeek
Members

anyamalfoy wrote:

Is anyone getting their votes? Because I don't seem to be getting mine.

I didn't do that half of the quest. (I am correct in assuming you only get those on the half w/o the room?)

I LOVE the suggestions of nursery, barbeque or yacht items!  (runs off to the suggesion thread)

#47 26-07-2012 22:50:29

willowskye

It seems they heard me (or someone, somewhere) and they've slowed down the rate at which the messages are displayed in the new room...which is really nice.

Thanks, Feerik. :)

P.S. I love the suggestion of new items (other then bathroom/bedrooms)...bar-b-que items, yacht...heck, anything other then more beds/bath sets.

#48 27-07-2012 14:09:18

snortmort
Members

Ha, I love the idea of a nursery items set.....hmmm, I wonder whyyyyy :) (24 more days!)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#49 27-07-2012 17:32:57

sierradane
Members

snortmort wrote:

Ha, I love the idea of a nursery items set.....hmmm, I wonder whyyyyy :) (24 more days!)

I know!

#50 28-07-2012 00:57:28

silverbast
Members

I love the idea of more items like nursery, etc.  Toilets to go with bathrooms would be good.  I like completed things.   More kitchen sets.  What I don't want more of is fountains.  I've a ton of fountains and hardly use them.  More flowers and accessories to have about the room would be good.  Books, toys, cups, etc.  would be nice.

They still need to cost less.  Each adventure has at least one, if not two steps that really aren't necessary.

I am finishing this one.  Don't know if I like the room yet.  I'm finishing with what I'm earning.  Hopefully I'll be able to get the last item.

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » Take par in "Secret Dollz", the reality game show of the new OhMyDollz

Board footer