Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#26 11-11-2012 06:00:22

malu
Members

Re: New Quest Guide

laurabow wrote:

Not my type of quest, but the purple furniture gifts for steps 4 and 7a would fit right in the Haunted Castle with the purple furniture from this year's Halloween quest.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#27 11-11-2012 07:15:47

iklovech
Members

This adventure is so my style. I'll only be able to do one step. I already got that job but I also want the item from that step and the other step stuff is so cute. I have to make free fee'z some where. I badly want that dragon from the movie Spirit Away.

#28 11-11-2012 22:18:37

darkjewels
Members

too..tempting...almost...doing...the quest!
if i fail resisting, wich end do i choose?
i already have a 7$$$ job, but the items from it are just more-my-style than the other ones :quoi:

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#29 10-09-2020 17:33:52

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Moved to Quests of the Past (because I could not find it when I tried to post the news about this replay, then I got distracted when my dog started getting sick.) :intr:

Thanks jenzg11 for both finding this and for posting the news about the replay for everyone. :)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

Board footer