Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

• Index
  •  » OhMyLoft
  •  » [OhMyLoft] New Theme: Welcome to Broadway !

#1 09-07-2013 10:49:33

sarah
Administrator

[OhMyLoft] New Theme: Welcome to Broadway !

Hi there designers !

From today, take part to the new OhMyLoft contest : Welcome to Broadway!

To me Broadway means shows!
A cultural district of ​​New York with its unusual architecture, musicals, theaters, cinemas and street shows ... :aomd_smile:

I propose you to create in your [b]Loft
a Broadway scene.

For this theme, you must COMPULSORY represent a scene inspired in the real and actual Broadway area.

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/Dollz/Ohmyloft_600.png

The 2 pre-requisite are :

- You scene must represent ONLY Broadway
- Your scene must be realistic.

We have to recognize Broadway (outdoor or indoor scene) from the first sight

One week more, we are going to put to test your imagination! :aomd_smile:

To register, this week you need

At LEAST 2 items from OMDBasics : http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/magasin/us/officielle-2.png

You musn't use :

- Gifts you received from your friends

I remind you that if you can not follow the requirements of the subject, it is better to wait for the next contest instead to be banned for non-compliance with the theme.

For respect to other players, leave in the area you save for the contest OhMyLoft, ONLY the VISIBLE objects.
Thus, the charging time will be shorter and the vote phase will be more enjoyable for everyone!

OhMyLoft competition rules are available from the registration page in the contest by clicking on "Rules" at the top right corner

You have one week to prepaire your scene, so use all the time available to create the best scene!

So let's go girls, and show us your best Broadway side! :aomd_smile:

• Index
  •  » OhMyLoft
  •  » [OhMyLoft] New Theme: Welcome to Broadway !

Board footer