Announcement

Si vous ne voyez pas le nouveau design, pensez à vider vos caches ou faire F5 sur votre clavier.

Pour vous connecter au forum, utilisez votre pseudo et votre mot de passe du site. Inutile de vous réinscrire.
Veuillez prendre connaissance des règles du forum avant toute chose : Fonctionnement et règlement du forum

#21451 11-03-2017 23:38:55

rukia131
Members

Re: Spirits of Elements ( rp)

((Yeah that could be a nice add to the plot. Btw I just quit that stupid war game I was playing XD. The devs of that are a joke. We were habing a war and nothing was working, items were bugged, skills were bugged, our soldiers were bugged and I was like... no... I had enough... I'm not gonna play something I'm losing only because my side is bugging. The true frustration when u could win but you can't do anything because of the game so you just watch everything burn lol XD))

Denie :
I got to the airport then waited for Ryan to show up and just a few minutes later my little princess was running towards me. I hugged her tightly and spun her around a few times then took her luggage then decided to grab a cab instead of teleporting so we could talk a bit more before I had to go get my work done. I first dropped all of her suitcases into her own room and let her change before showing her the way towards my dorm to see if Leon was there to take her around.

#21452 11-03-2017 23:44:14

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((oh god that sounds infuriating. I was playing Super Smash Bros yesterday and was soooo close to winning ... and then lag happened ... I was trying to pay attention but for some reason couldn't really focus with the constant slow motion going on the screen ... and lost ... and quit the game for the night.))
Leon:
I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair after getting off the phone with the  ... probably 30th lawyer today to see if I could do something about Caleb ... But he had everything on his side. I couldn't move things around ... and that was infuriating. I heard someone coming towards me and turned around to see Denise ... and the girl who I assumed to be his sister.

"Oh look who's finally here ... The infamous sister of Denise."

That was when I noticed I was standing there with my shirt open ... and probably that was not very appropriate.

((Btw maybe Aletha and Ryan could be roomies ... and Di could join them later?))

#21453 11-03-2017 23:49:24

rukia131
Members

((Speaking of lag I just bought Guilty Gear revelation and the dlcs and I was like "omg I loved the old ggx as a kid I can't wait to play... so I start the game and it lags so much dropping to 10 fps and I'm like "what? Why?... you should work" so then I check the forums and it says the game is badly optimized and always crushes and lags on nvidia and me sitting there like I'm just gonna kill myself now, thanks devs, great game))

Ryan :
"Hi you must be Le..." I managed to say before Denise shoved me out. "Get dressed you animal!" I heard Denise yell from the room.

#21454 11-03-2017 23:53:09

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Posted this right before you posted so you probably didn't see it: ((Btw maybe Aletha and Ryan could be roomies ... and Di could join them later?))

((Wait. What!? I didn't know it lagged so much. Gooood. I'm not getting it I guess.))

Leon:
"Alright alright. Sheesh ... I thought you were going to call before you dropped by ... and YOU shut up!" I said to the laughing Caleb who snickered at Denise's outburst. I changed into a long sleeved black tshirt and said, "There. Better?"

Caleb:
I wolf whistled as a joke, "Not bad, Leo." He gave me another glare to which I merely smiled back.

#21455 12-03-2017 00:12:04

rukia131
Members

(( it works good on anything else but Nvidia))

((Yep they could be roomies))

Denise :
"Yeah good." I said then opened the door to get Ryan back inside but she was already gone. "What... ok I'm busy now... I really have to go. You two find Ryan..."

Ryan :
I was starving and since I knew Denise was probably giving them a lecture on how they should never flirt with me I decided to go around and find something to eat.

#21456 12-03-2017 02:02:28

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

((well I have Nvidia sooooo ... I don't like AMD to be honest))
Leon:
"You're not going anywhere." I said to Caleb. "Ohhhhh no he said the two of us will find her. I bet I can find her first anyways." He said to spite me.
I glared at him and left to find her. I believe her name was Ryan.

Aletha:
I had just registered and was carrying my suit case to go and find my room. I needed to take my mind off things ... And a little more practice wouldn't hurt anyone.

#21457 12-03-2017 02:12:23

rukia131
Members

((I had amd on my first comp ever when I was 10 so it's rather irrelevant))

Ryan :
I found my way to the cafeteria by asking some people then after looking around for a bit I just got myself some food and a big chocolate cake.

((Do you want Aletha to run into anyone))

#21458 12-03-2017 02:32:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

(( I can have her drop her suitcases and she can run into Denise. Maybe she goes into the library and sneaks into the closed off area for fun? I'll have Leon and Caleb find Ryan though.))
Caleb:
I was an expert at tracking energies so I quickly tracked her down to the cafeteria. "Oh there you are. We were looking all over for you." I said with a smile.

#21459 12-03-2017 02:45:17

rukia131
Members

((Yeah she can just run into Denise))

Ryan :
"You weren't." I said smiling widely. "Finding me this quickly means you only looked in like 2 places at most. Do you want some cake?"

#21460 12-03-2017 03:06:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
I found my room and saw that I had a roommate from all the belongings around the room. I then decided to walk around and meet some people.

Caleb:
"Sure. I love chocolate."

#21461 12-03-2017 03:22:36

rukia131
Members

Denise :
I was in the closed part library reorganizing the archives. The principal agreed to excuse me from all school work if I did this after all.

Ryan :
"There you go." I said holding out the spoon for him.

#21462 12-03-2017 03:52:42

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
I wondered where she could be so I started looking around. I headed first to the girls' dorms, but she wasn't there. The next place I thought I'd look at was the cafeteria since ... that seemed like a probably visiting place for someone who just joined the academy. And sure enough she was there ... not alone though.

I walked over to them and held Caleb before he sat down, "Leave. Now ..."

He gave me a smile before asking, "Why?"

I kept my calm, "You don't even know Denise ... You just moved into the academy ... and I will not allow you to hurt anyone else ... Now leave before I make you wish you were back in jail."

He shrugged and turned to Ryan with a wink, "Well ... looks like I'll have the chocolate later, beautiful." And with that he left,

I sighed and turned to her, "I apologize for my outburst, but ... he ... and I have history ..." I looked at her for the first time and said, "You do look ... really beautiful ... I mean Denise said you did, but ... well ... you know Denise..."

Aletha:
I found my way to the library. I looked around for something interesting to read only ... to find out there was a closed section ... which was of course enough to pique my interest so carefully and sneakily I made my way into it and started looking around.

#21463 12-03-2017 03:59:25

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Ummmmm... thanks... I guess." I said blushing feeling a bit weird about the comments.

Denise :
"Can't you read? It says closed." I said when I spotted her then actually checked her out. "But you can stay if you leave your clothes outside."

#21464 12-03-2017 04:24:24

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"I apologize ... I'm making you uncomfortable." I said before asking, "May I ... Sit down with you?"
Aletha:
He startled me but I kept my calm. He was ... Rather good looking. "Well... If it's off limits, what are you doing here, handsome?"

#21465 12-03-2017 04:35:12

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Yes, please take a seat." I said quickly moving to make some room for him.

Denise :
"I'm reorganizing those. I have to do it."

#21466 12-03-2017 04:41:45

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aetha:
"Well I have some free time. Can I help?"

Leon:
"Excited?" I asked as I sat down, "About the academy."

#21467 12-03-2017 04:46:22

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"You can't touch those but if you want to be useful then I want some coke. Move your long nice legs to the vending machine."

Ryan :
"Yes! I've never been around so many people my age!" I said really happy.

#21468 12-03-2017 04:57:47

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
"Hmmm... Well... You do look hot... And need to cool off. I'll get it then." I said with a smile before asking, "Normal coke?"

Leon:
"Most people here are pretty okay. You should have fun. I k ow there's a lot you'll be experiencing for the first time."

#21469 12-03-2017 05:06:58

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"Yeah thanks." I said winking.

Ryan :
"I know! It's so exciting! I can't wait!" I said almost jumping around. "Denise told me you're a terrible person but you don't seem like a bad guy."

#21470 12-03-2017 05:08:26

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
He what?!" I asked before laughing, "Then again... He probably doesn't want you to get too close."

Aletha:
I went outside to get him the coke and a lime one for myself thn came back with both. I held out the can for him then when he was about to take it, I pulled it away a bit teasingly.

#21471 12-03-2017 05:16:30

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Why?" I asked sipping some of my iced tea.

Denise :
I smirked then grabbed her wrist pulling her closer then taking the can and releasing her.

#21472 12-03-2017 06:01:47

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Leon:
"Probably because he doesn't want me to hit on you."

Aletha:
I pouted jokingly as he took it away. "So ... aren't you going to tell me your name?"

#21473 12-03-2017 12:15:39

rukia131
Members

Ryan :
"Denise is a bit obsessed." I said laughing. "He thinks everyone I will ever meet will try to."

Denise :
"Denise. And yours?"

#21474 12-03-2017 16:42:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Aletha:
I sat on an abandoned table watching him, "Aletha ... I'm new to the academy."

Leon:
"Well ... I wouldn't blame him though. I do have a bit of a history with the ladies. I quit it but he has every right to worry, y'know."

#21475 12-03-2017 16:46:02

rukia131
Members

Denise :
"Starting first year?"

Ryan :
I nodded. "Denise never told me you two had another roommate. You don't get along?"

Board footer