You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-09-14 04:25:14

dragonmcbaine
Members

Don't use Sponsorpay

So as everybody knows free Feez are fun but a hassle to get. We go through the motions, cross our fingers and hope that it goes through. It's normally a 50/50 change. If you don't get the feez then you always make sure to take proof that you did the task and send it to the company. 99% of the time they are very nice and once they receive your proof gives you the feez.

I went through the process that I have gone through many many MANY times. Write the report. attach the proof. receive the email asking for more proof. give it to them and get the feez. I did this over SIX emails with sponsorpay. i gave them the proof multiple times and still they refuse to give me the measly 106 feez. normally I would just let this go but they made me frustrated so that was the reason I email so many times, but after this last time of refusing to give me the feez I rightfully earned I decide to let other players know that if you use them and then you don't get the feez just close your eyes count to 20 and let it go. save yourself the frustration of trying to get the feez your rightfully earned. They will not be given to you.

"Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon."
                          -ANGEL (FROM ANGELTHESERIES)"

#2 2015-09-14 05:04:45

30stmxfan
Members

Re: Don't use Sponsorpay

Yeah, those surveys are always "sorry you don't fit into our selected group of people." So annoying. Thanks for the heads up. I find that doing the download blank app work the best.

It's also annoying that the video popup for earning more DB hasn't been working for over 4 months now :|

discord: corgibutt#2664

Board footer