The requirements are:
- Medieval – world and/or fantasy
- 3 Maximum characters (but humans only)
- outdoor – indoor scene where choice
- Fantasy creatures (wolves, dragons…)
- Gifts from friends
- Fantasy characters (elves, trolls…)
- Modern objects/technology (Incorrect period, eg. Smartphone)
As you can see the fantasy creatures are allowed but not fantasy characters!
In this next quest, your Doll saves all the mythical clothes from the fashion capitals all over the world to gather and display them in an Ark of her own style!
This quest holds for you the Boutique room and its new theme as well as four new exclusive Models if you finish the quest!
And also numerous outfits and furniture that are typical for every city your Doll will visit. Japan, Brazil, Africa, Italy, France, England,? Unique decoration and scenery elements with for example a typical italian Dolce Vita alley?
Paris with its ferris wheel (animated) and the Eiffel Tower!
London and the beautiful Buckingham Palace!
And of course you can win the Boutique room and its new theme inspired by the mythical New Yorker stores! And many decoration elements to open your Dollz’ own little shop? If you already own the Boutique room, you will win the extention..
The more you progress in the story, the more prerequisites you need, but the gifts get better and better!
At each stage of the quest, you have to answer a mini enigma to get exclusive elements associated to the quest!
Check the different color variants for the prerequisite items at the Fashion shop which celebrates its reopening especially for this occasion.
The store will be available until April 20th 11h59 PM (CET). Seize the opportunity toget all the elements you like!
Finish the quest until Wednesday, April 16th at 2 P.M. (CET) to win all the gifts!
Have fun on OhMyDollz!
To fully enjoy the weekend, discover this new furniture set you can find in the Summer store
For the next fashion show we want you to wear an outfit that celebrates one of our dearest seasons: Spring!
I often wear black and I’m not sure if I even possess a skirt. My friend is a fashion blogger and she set me up for a challenge: I have to wear skirts and the most joyful spring outfits i can think of and at the end of the week, she picks one of my outfits and puts it on her blog.
Do the same and we’ll see which outfit is the one that makes us think about Spring the most!
- Use AT LEAST 2 elements from the Summer store
- create a realistic outfit
- use sandals or sunglasses or a hat
You mustn’t use :
- Characters beside your doll
- Monochrome, black, gray or dark colors
- Fantasy elements (wings, elf-ears, etc)
- Ready-made Outfits (including those from the Chests and the Cupboards)
- Decoration or clothes that hide parts of your doll to change the posture
- Gifts you received from your friends