You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-02-06 10:00:20

sarah
Administrator

The new Miss OhMyDollz!

The three winners of this week's OhMyDollz contest are:

Miss OhMyDollz: musical-angel who wins 60 $$$, the wonderful crown and sash!

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/cachedefile/us/102137.png

In second position we have: bellad0nna who wins 30 $$$

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/cachedefile/us/78827.png

And in third position: zarinen who wins 15 $$$

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/cachedefile/us/21203.png

Bravo girllz!!

You can admire them in the Top Ranking

See you in two weeks'time to elect the new Miss OhMyDollz!

#2 2017-02-06 16:37:28

littlemandy
Members

Re: The new Miss OhMyDollz!

Congrats to the winners!
gai good 
Zarinen's was one of my favourites so I'm glad she made it into the top 3!
I was surprised with the results turnout though... some of my favourites such as uzume's (rheasilvia) and melodie2's I thought were higher in the ranks.

But my biggest surprise probably was the fact that the dolls that me and other players pointed out on this post (thanks to the rankings I now know those dolls names) weren't disqualified at all despite having an entire week to disqualify them.......

I guess that might have influenced which dolls popped up in the fashion show and may explain why some of those dolls I thought would rank higher got so much lower than I thought (I mean the doll who used the whole of the Chinese New Year Mermaid outfit got higher for example!)

http://i.imgur.com/6lYLzZw.png

#3 2017-02-06 17:13:32

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

*sigh* unfortunately the other mods and I don't have control over the disqualifying process as much as we want to. The dolls that show up for us get disqualified. Others unfortunately don't :( Which is why we also ask people to not vote for them, to double check the requirements before voting and vote for only the best ones.

Of course we also report to the GM about this to find a way for us to help stop these guys completely.

#4 2017-02-06 18:44:16

jenzg11
Members

Congrats to the winners!

perhaps a suggestion; to be able to pass on the dollz that show up out of theme, instead of having to wait the full time limit of the spinner. I know for me, (my opinion) this takes of time to vote for those in the wings that are on point.

#5 2017-02-06 18:48:36

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

@jen: That's a great idea, actually.

Another thing that I think would help is to block those dollz that didn't even bother trying to be on theme/follow the rules from entering the show again.

Dollz like these are preventing other players from having fun and it's truly annoying.

#6 2017-02-07 02:33:54

unii
Members

The no-vote delay is pointless now, as we can only vote once per doll per day. If anything, it is forcing us to vote for every doll. It is also rather silly that dolls you have already voted for keep on getting presented to you, although I can understand the technical reason - with who we have voted for getting stored without doll ID as cookies on our own machines, to combat multi-account voting.

#7 2017-02-07 12:40:39

rheasilvia

Congratulations ot the winners!

@littlemandy - Thanks a lot, happy to know you've liked Uzume's outfit ^^

I also think the Fashion Show needs to be fixed. We've had some great changes here recently and I can only hope that Feerik is thinking about the FS as well.
First of all moderators absolutely need an easier way of disqualifying the participants. I think they should be able to see all the contestants in one place so they can quickly weed out those that don't follow the rules.
And, just like the girls have already said, the time limit has to disappear. It's totally pointless now.
And I also woudn't mind if they fixed the problem with the winners' outfits not showing correctly here. It's a minor thing but rather annoying.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/e288/f/2018/049/a/b/adtime_banner_by_frogmakesart-dc3jjzb.png

#8 2017-02-08 02:18:46

musical-angel
Members

Thank you so much for all the support! I actually took a screenshot of my entry when I first registered for the Fashion Show. Since it's not showing up correctly I thought I'll post it here for reference just in case anyone's curious.

http://i.imgur.com/zgZC5NQ.png

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to win the Fashion Show! I'm really honoured >.<

Last edited by musical-angel (2017-02-08 02:19:28)

#9 2017-02-27 20:16:09

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

n0regrets wrote:
Thanks for posting your screenshot, musical-angel... I had wondered what the rest of it looked like.  Your outfit is lovely... congratulations!

Thank you also to those who voted for bellad0nna's entry... I am happy that my couture Asian creation found favor with you ^.^

I would like to point out that the "All Store Access" dates seem to be wrong... currently bellad0nna shows access until mid-June, which meets none of the prize parameters.  Others may want to check their "end date", too.

Thank you again... and Happy Valentine's Day heart-hunting to everyone love

Although it appears the "end dates" have been fixed on the French server (their post is closed & marked corrected)... I still show an end date in June, which would be 4 months of store access.

However, the store access (beginning February 6th?) is listed as:
Miss Dollzland (musical-angel) - 1 year
1st runner-up (bellad0nna) - 9 months
2nd runner-up (zarinen) - 6 months
3rd runner-up (?????) - 2 months

There is no 4 month prize at all... and it is quite possible the other players still have incorrect access, too (plus the text is in German, but no big there ~.^).

Since this is not an actual "bug" affecting the entire site, I did not want to post a "BUG" thread for something that is a simple issue of a manually entered date impacting only 4 players... but I do hope this can be corrected soon!

Thank You

#10 2017-02-28 22:21:18

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

n0regrets wrote:

n0regrets wrote:
Thanks for posting your screenshot, musical-angel... I had wondered what the rest of it looked like.  Your outfit is lovely... congratulations!

Thank you also to those who voted for bellad0nna's entry... I am happy that my couture Asian creation found favor with you ^.^

I would like to point out that the "All Store Access" dates seem to be wrong... currently bellad0nna shows access until mid-June, which meets none of the prize parameters.  Others may want to check their "end date", too.

Thank you again... and Happy Valentine's Day heart-hunting to everyone love

Although it appears the "end dates" have been fixed on the French server (their post is closed & marked corrected)... I still show an end date in June, which would be 4 months of store access.

However, the store access (beginning February 6th?) is listed as:
Miss Dollzland (musical-angel) - 1 year
1st runner-up (bellad0nna) - 9 months
2nd runner-up (zarinen) - 6 months
3rd runner-up (?????) - 2 months

There is no 4 month prize at all... and it is quite possible the other players still have incorrect access, too (plus the text is in German, but no big there ~.^).

Since this is not an actual "bug" affecting the entire site, I did not want to post a "BUG" thread for something that is a simple issue of a manually entered date impacting only 4 players... but I do hope this can be corrected soon!

Thank You

Well it feels like a bug to me even if it affects on person. We'll check with the GM and update everyone :) Thanks for doing the math, n0regrets :D

#11 2017-04-11 17:50:30

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

darkelfqueen wrote:
Well it feels like a bug to me even if it affects on person. We'll check with the GM and update everyone :)

quoi Well, it's been a couple weeks and, so far, the "end dates" haven't been changed.  Was there any reply from the GM... or should I post an "official" BUGS topic?

*bump*

#12 2017-04-12 01:27:56

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

n0regrets wrote:

darkelfqueen wrote:
Well it feels like a bug to me even if it affects on person. We'll check with the GM and update everyone :)

quoi Well, it's been a couple weeks and, so far, the "end dates" haven't been changed.  Was there any reply from the GM... or should I post an "official" BUGS topic?

*bump*

Unfortunately no updates yet. We and the GM are checking and will update as soon as we heard back something.

Board footer