You are not logged in.

Announcement

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Stores] Opening of the new shop Collector’s Items!

#1 2017-09-26 10:18:29

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

[Stores] Opening of the new shop Collector’s Items!

Hello dollz!

The opening of a new permanent shop at the Mall is causing a sensation within the entire OhMyDollz community. And even more when it offers collector’s items!

Do you know all the collectors of the game?

To vary the pleasures, the mall offers to discover 100 every week! Recent, oldest, which collector’s items will fate decide to let us discover this week?

Go quickly to discover the new shop “Collector’s Item”, in the collector’s shop!

It is a very special shop, where you will find about a hundred collector’s Item, randomly selected from all the collectors existing in the game.

These collector’s items are offered at a price of 50 Fee’z each, as for purchases-in-loft.

Every week on Tuesday, the content of this shop will be updated and replaced by 100 new items.

Keep an eye on its contents! You could find collector’s items you’ve been looking for in a long time!

http://blog.feerik.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/boutik_collector.png

Please note: The items in this shop are only available in Fee’z.

Find all these elements in the shop http://us.ohmydollz.com/design/btn_collector/bouton_objetcadeau_us.png

Good shopping on OhMyDollz!

#2 2017-09-26 15:13:44

rukia131
Members

Re: [Stores] Opening of the new shop Collector’s Items!

No hate of course, no one is forcing us to buy anything but that's basically 1$ per item...judging by the current pricing on the gaming market that's terribly overpriced. Some items let's say could be considered worth it if you really want them buuuuut it's still all overpriced.

#3 2017-09-26 16:13:42

andybel
Members

Well... I like the idea but at the same time... will this store undermine quests?

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#4 2017-10-05 10:36:34

reykjavik
Members

Ok so we can buy them only with FEE'Z ? No offense, but it's really expensive for us and this game is supposed to be free. I know those items are special and rare but there are a lot of children here and they just cannot buy FEE'Z at all.

#5 2017-10-05 12:57:09

sierradane
Members

The reason why it's "Free" is because of those who can afford to buy Feez.  That being said, I don't really this idea any better than the next person.  But I guess if there's an object that a person really wants, they can always work on getting FREE FEEZ.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#6 2017-10-06 01:27:18

laurabow
Members

sierradane wrote:

The reason why it's "Free" is because of those who can afford to buy Feez.  That being said, I don't really this idea any better than the next person.  But I guess if there's an object that a person really wants, they can always work on getting FREE FEEZ.

There have been many quests where I've wanted an item or two, but not enough to do the whole quest and get everything else.  I'm hoping that's what this store will provide from time to time.  Provided I remember to check the new collection every week.

There were a couple items in the last collection that caught my eye, but I gotta be careful that they're a "must buy," or those fee'z will disappear quickly.

The collections I've seen have included items from the Signs of the Zodiac cupboard, which seems strange, since it looks like the cupboard is still available.

• Index
  •  » Dusty News
  •  » [Stores] Opening of the new shop Collector’s Items!

Board footer