You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2021-09-12 17:25:02

miley-mimi
Members

VIP fashion show gift not recieved help

Hello,

I won the previous fashion show , it has been a2 weeks now and none of the winners received her VIP gift or access to the shops while in the french server the gifts were already received , quoi pleur
One of the winners from the Italian website contacted me and she has the same problem it seems that only the french server users received it .

I tried to contact all the moderators we even posted on the french website but no response till now

Can anyone help us, is it a bug? intr
If there's a delay I hope we will not have to wait too long for a solution.sad

#2 2021-09-13 05:03:30

darkjewels
Members

Re: VIP fashion show gift not recieved help

normaly i'd wait for a mod to move this to the bugs forum, which is the place where you're supposed to post about those things, but since players have been a bit innactive lately, so have the mods, so i suggest you repport this problem in the bugs forum and wait...

you'd probably have already heard from the mods by now if you posted in the bugs forum from the start... or so i think. anyway, good luck with the gift...

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2021-09-13 08:57:36

miley-mimi
Members

Re: VIP fashion show gift not recieved help

Thank you for your reply,love  It was really helpful star  I actually never used the forum to post before that is why i didn't really know where to post this, I just posted on the bugs forum

Board footer