You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-06-09 01:53:36

hope4peace
Members
Website

Looking for your old Signatures, Avatars, and Banners?

Are you looking for all of your old Signatures, Avatars, and or Banners? Plus more you want to save so that you can look back! Well today is your lucky day! I have made this post to tell you that you can now do that!
- - - - - - - -
How?
All you have to do is post your picture down in a comment (below) and I'll upload them to my photo account! There, it will be saved automatically and you won't have to worry about trying to get them back!

Ex.
>>If I was deleting my signature and a week later I want my old signature again, I'd know where it is. It's saved automatically to my account!

- - - - - - - -
No Difficulties:
There's no difficulties about uploading a picture. If a photo of yours cannot be uploaded (url   cannot be found, file not found, or not converted correctly) I'll tell you.
- - - - - - - -
How do we get it?
It's simple. I'll send you the link to your picture in your PM (Mailbox.) This will be sent normally. It'll be transacted quickly. Check your mailbox daily to see if I've sent you an url. If the link doesn't get sent by 5 days, contact me at my mailbox. Do not comment about it! Sending it by PM is way faster than comment because sometimes your comment may be on another page. I don't want to flip back and forth! To earn your images, you do not get to log into my account. I send it to you.
- - - - - - - -
Problems!
Simple problems can be fixed easily! If there's a problem with a picture I sent you, please do not hesitate to contact me (by mailbox.) There's no reason why you should wait and do nothing about it. Here are some quick questions you may have problems with:

1)My background of my photo is a different color! Why?
A1) It's because of the image uploader. It depends on which site I use. That would affect the photo a little. But I can upload it again to another place.
2) The link I went to says:
The url / is not available (something like that)
A2) It's about your router. Reboot your computer/laptop to make sure it works this time. Close all your browsers also.

- - - - - - - - -
Questions?
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! I'll be waiting for your images!

Last edited by hope4peace (2011-06-09 01:54:45)

http://i.imgur.com/05532.png
希望英尺鹿晗

Board footer