You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-06-21 09:13:49

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Musical Fashion Show

I was thinking of entering this week's new fashion show, which has a musical theme...but, I was wondering if anyone else is aware that that is the theme for this week (as no information has been posted on this site yet.)

No sense in me trying to match a theme if no one else is aware of it. Lol ;)

So, if you aren't aware yet, the theme is Music.  As per the translated information from the french site, "It is necessary that I create an outfit which corresponds to my preferred musical style or with my preferred singer! Salsa, traditional, rock'n'roll or electro all are allowed since that evokes the music!

All the photographers will be there for the procession, it is absolutely necessary that I create an original outfit... "

From what I've read on this board, it seems the restrictions on items (that the french players have to follow) is not electronically enforced...is that correct?  I haven't included those items because of that.  I'm not sure if the required items are enforeced on here, so I will mention those:  an item from the Basics store and an item from the Dollz and Roses store.  Also, you need to have at least 8 items.

So, if you're wondering what this week's fashion show theme is, now you know. :D  I look forward to seeing all of the amazing musical creations. :)

P.S. I'll be entering with one of my other dolls (ms-diva) as my main doll is too poor for this one. :(

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#2 2011-06-21 22:18:43

Ancien joueur geekgirl
Guests

Re: Musical Fashion Show

Oh, wow! I didn't know that. Thanks, Willowskye :)

Board footer