You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-08-10 07:55:52

xbubbles313x
Members

closet items

I thought i would post this to get ideas from everyone. I plan on soon buying a closet cover and i was wondering if i should put my accessories behind the curtian or not. For those of you that put all of your clothes and accessories together behind the curtian, do you ever have trouble finding stuff? and if you dont do that what do you do? right now i have all my accessories organized right beside my closet, its pretty easy to find stuff. But either way i them to stay hidden because they take up alot of room sitting out in the open. So how do you keep your accessories so that you can find them? :)

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww52/riki1888/ohmydollz/Xbubbles313XSigcopy.png
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/arlequincreations/for%20you/ac-pices.png
^ made by Arlekinlain

#2 2011-08-10 09:47:14

moni314
Members

Re: closet items

I keep my accessories and clothes together in my closet . It's not hard to find them because if I need something , I just find that item in my things and click on "Move to my loft" :D It appears in the left corner of my loft  :D

#3 2011-08-11 17:37:23

shutupandletmego
Members

Now I am doing the same as back then in MyDivaDoll. I don't keep together my clothes with accessories, it is hard to find that what I need. Also, to make stuff finding easier, you can move all clothes [that you don't like] hide in another place.

#4 2011-08-31 22:23:11

silverfox9
Members

I have my closet very well organized. Its self-explanatory for the most part if you look at it. As for my accessories, when i had my MDD account i had a dresser/makeup table from a vampire adventure so all of my tiny accessories(bracelets, necklaces, earrings, glasses, hair stuff of a certain size) were organized in stacks. Though I don't have that anymore so now i organize my stuff like this:
IN closet:
tops
bottoms of manageable size(the really big ones are placed with the dresses)
shoes
small bottoms-they get their own stack so they don't get lost with the bigger ones
large attachable accessories(not including wigs and bags)
tiny accessories

OUT of closet:
Dresses- I get a dress stand and put all of my dresses(and the really big bottoms) on it
Wigs and Bags- these currently i have on the door because i have a door cover otherwise they would get stacked with the large attachable accessories.

Check out my condo to take a look if you like. my kitsune9 account is also organized in a similar fashion. plus I love how i have dresses. its so fun making their place in my condos.  mdr

Last edited by silverfox9 (2011-08-31 22:23:57)

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/164/9/e/9e4118470ca6afb169783844872126b5-d68wrct.png

#5 2011-08-31 23:21:53

hayley77
Chat moderator

you can either organize it very well so you can put all tops together for example or accessories but for my its too hard if you want one item and you have to remove all those above it to reach it its soo boring.
so i put everything over each other i dont care and when i want something i go to my itmes and click move to condo found under each item and you will find it at the top left side of your condo :) as when you get something new that way easier i know what i want so i just send them to condo so searching much and so mess.

#6 2011-09-01 00:25:55

Ancien joueur shootingmoon
Guests

It's not hard for me since I put all my tops on the first racket and pants on the bottom rackets. Wigs/hair accessories on the left, etc. Just choose a place to put your clothes.

#7 2011-09-01 03:11:31

Ancien joueur zercelian
Guests

Hi! ^^ well in this doll i dont have a lot of stuff, but check out my "Spain Dollz" zercelian... i usually clasify my clothes and accesories by room, i like to put all my clothes behing the closet so other players can drees my dollz anyway they like ^^

Shoes , I leave the behind my bed
And accesories in the drawers xD!

here's an example -->http://es.ohmydollz.com/?p=fiche&ps … mp;piece=5
Hope you girls like it ;)

Last edited by zercelian (2011-09-01 03:11:44)

Board footer