You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-08-19 21:51:19

Ancien joueur SweetSmiles
Guests

Stores!!

Hey everyone! It's me, SweetSmiles. Also known as Gummy-Bearz. :D I was on the Board today and I thought I'd make a topic. P.S. This is my first topic so I apoligize, I might make a few mistakes. ^^"

..Anyways, the topic is about the stores at OhMyDollz and where to get the best of what you want. I know we all have our separate opinions but I'm just going to post some stores that I think have the best wigs, shoes, dresses, etc. for maybe the new people or anyone who doesn't know where to buy them. :)
I will also mention some of my favorite shop!

Best store(s) to buy: Wigs > Okuan and Cosplay Shop
Best store(s) to buy: Accessories > OhMyDollz Basics and Amethyst
Best store(s) to buy: Dresses > Summer Store (This store only stays for the Summer) and OhMyDollz Basics
Best store(s) to buy: Shoes >  OhMyDollz Basics
Best store(s) to buy: Furniture > Coldy

My all time favorite shop at OhMyDollz is OhMyDollz basics, it has like everything you need and more!! :)

Well, that's all. I hope this was helpful to you guys, and I hope you enjoyed it. ;D
Oh and before I forget, please leave a comment about your favorite store or if you have a store that was really helpful and had a specific item. I love reading about others opinions!
Oh and if you guys want me to post a specific topic about anythings, I'd me more than glad to do it! And if you need any help on finding something, ask me! I may know where to find it. :3

Have a nice day everyone! Again, I hope you liked it! c:
Until then, take care all. :)

xoxox
Lots of love and care, -SweetSmiles

Board footer