You are not logged in.

Announcement

#51 2012-02-05 07:39:13

malu
Members

Re: Three Word Story

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#52 2012-04-03 21:09:22

shiva
Members
Website

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and

tumblr: sirpepperston

#53 2012-04-03 22:04:02

angelfire
Members
Website

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#54 2012-04-06 22:45:55

spiderwick9
Members

angelfire wrote:

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce

With some ketchup.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#55 2012-04-07 03:42:21

shiva
Members
Website

spiderwick9 wrote:

angelfire wrote:

With some ketchup.

and mustard with

#56 2012-04-08 01:21:35

Ancien joueur shreen
Guests

shiva wrote:

spiderwick9 wrote:

angelfire wrote:

With some ketchup.

and mustard with

a hotdog at

#57 2012-04-08 03:11:26

angelfire
Members
Website

shreen wrote:

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce with some ketchup and mustard with a hotdog at

the restaurant called

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#58 2012-04-09 05:02:40

shiva
Members
Website

angelfire wrote:

shreen wrote:

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce with some ketchup and mustard with a hotdog at

the restaurant called

Fine Dining Kitties.

#59 2012-04-09 07:21:07

Ancien joueur rasibell
Guests

Then they fought

#60 2012-04-11 03:00:31

shiva
Members
Website

until the waiter

#61 2012-04-11 03:10:06

angelfire
Members
Website

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce with some ketchup and mustard with a hotdog at the restaurant called Fine Dining Kitties. Then they fought until the waiter

Brought their dinner,

#62 2012-04-11 03:24:13

shiva
Members
Website

angelfire wrote:

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce with some ketchup and mustard with a hotdog at the restaurant called Fine Dining Kitties. Then they fought until the waiter

Brought their dinner,

And then they

#63 2012-04-20 15:26:21

malu
Members

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce with some ketchup and mustard with a hotdog at the restaurant called Fine Dining Kitties. Then they fought until the waiter brought their dinner,And then they drank some nice

#64 2012-04-22 02:51:59

Ancien joueur kaybecr
Guests

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce with some ketchup and mustard with a hotdog at the restaurant called Fine Dining Kitties. Then they fought until the waiter brought their dinner,And then they drank some nice cup of cappuccino.

#65 2012-04-24 10:52:53

malu
Members

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce with some ketchup and mustard with a hotdog at the restaurant called Fine Dining Kitties. Then they fought until the waiter brought their dinner,And then they drank some nice cup of cappuccino.When they had

#66 2012-04-25 00:45:32

angelfire
Members
Website

malu wrote:

The weird cat decided to go pee in a litter tray but a lady cat strolled passed him. The cat was crazy because the female cat cleverly manipulated him with her girlish charm, by winking at him. The male cat smiled and winked. He knew he was completely fallen, because he knew her charm secret. She used hypnotism to make all male cats love her and Stinky, who was her inner beauty power. Because of that magic fairy she has these super strong weapon claw-thingies that can slice everything like a big bear. Then she said "I think you are the perfect cat for me, you are handsome do you want to get dinner?" "YES!!!" He yelled. After that he finally used the diamond sword to clean the litter tray. He then told the lady how about some nachos before we see a movie. Then the cat scratched it's ears  and ate some dog food and Nacho cheese sauce with some ketchup and mustard with a hotdog at the restaurant called Fine Dining Kitties. Then they fought until the waiter brought their dinner,And then they drank some nice cup of cappuccino.When they had

finished having their

#67 2012-04-26 03:15:19

shiva
Members
Website

drink, the girl

#68 2012-04-26 03:19:00

angelfire
Members
Website

finished having their drink, the girl

got up and

#69 2012-04-26 03:55:26

shiva
Members
Website

ran in circles.

#70 2012-04-26 23:49:48

Ancien joueur hathor
Guests

angelfire wrote:

finished having their drink, the girl got up and

[b/] ran in circles[/b]

and punched herself.

#71 2012-04-28 19:06:42

joanna20
Members

hathor wrote:

angelfire wrote:

[b/] ran in circles[/b]

and punched herself.

The cat stared

It's better to be Hated for what you are than to be Loved for what you are not.
http://i49.tinypic.com/353cd9u.png

#72 2012-04-28 21:50:07

shiva
Members
Website

with his mouth

#73 2012-04-30 12:49:15

malu
Members

joanna20 wrote:

hathor wrote:

angelfire wrote:

[b/] ran in circles[/b]

and punched herself.

The cat stared with his mouth

open and he

#74 2012-05-01 18:36:10

Ancien joueur meribella
Guests

shouted out loud