You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-10-12 13:39:09

angeldx
Members

Fashion Show this week

This is getting ridiculous with the fashion shows, this week again has a theme & probably not even half of the entries fall into that theme, especially most of those in the top 15. Who ever does the posting for the theme of the fashion show needs to start making sure it's done on the main page & maybe start listing the requirements when u click registration in stead of just popping up "you need xx from xx store" This would make it a lot fairer I feel, especially to those of us who put the effort into going with the theme.

#2 2011-10-13 11:39:39

eadwynn
Members

Re: Fashion Show this week

Whilst I do agree that it would be nice to have the FS details at the same time as the French site, I have to point out that I actually posted the FS details (translated from the French forum post) at 18.53 (server time, I presume) on the 10th October, which was Monday.  I know it's not ideal since I'm not a FEERIK employee, and yes it was in last week's FS thread, but it was there.

I appreciate that I sound like a skipping CD, but it really is not that difficult to find out the FS theme even if it isn't posted directly here on our forum.

#3 2011-10-17 13:00:54

angeldx
Members

Re: Fashion Show this week

Fair enough, but not everybody looks at the forms to see what the theme is evidently.....

Board footer