You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-11-22 21:02:56

torifan562
Members

Might quit again :(

Hey guys:P I might quit again...Well because my report card says I got a "C" on everything....My dad says If my grade are D or and F I will move to Phillipines ''FOREVER" & No more computer & Tv for me :( If you want me to quit say yes if u dont want me to quit say NOOOOO!.......Well I hope it doesn't happen honte intr

be kind. always.

#2 2011-11-22 21:24:45

darkjewels
Members

Re: Might quit again :(

well... i don't know you but i saw your avatar/signature once and i was going to ask you if you know where to play angry birds online but i got too lazy to send you a pm/comment...

but back on-topic: good luck with your grade!
it's never nice to have to leave a game because of school grade...
i knew how terrible it is to have computer/tv taken away from you and being obligated to spend all day studying when i was 9 and i don't wish that for anyone!

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#3 2011-11-22 21:34:07

jadefarnill
Members

i think you should just limit yourself each day, say only spending one hour each day (or less) on omd really NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 2011-11-22 21:39:07

torifan562
Members

Well here is kinda good news...I will not quit...I'll only come here when Im not busy at school....But still might quit if my grades are low :P

be kind. always.

#5 2011-11-23 00:01:04

sis00
Members
Website

It's good that you lessen your time to spend on online things to improve your grades. I do this whenever I got B's or C's. As you know, Asian family is very strict about getting A's in report cards =.=''

Haha, anyway, good luck with your grades! I hope you won't get low grades and quit for real~

http://i.imgur.com/RqvqX.png

#6 2011-11-23 01:17:40

torifan562
Members

sis00 wrote:

It's good that you lessen your time to spend on online things to improve your grades. I do this whenever I got B's or C's. As you know, Asian family is very strict about getting A's in report cards =.=''

Haha, anyway, good luck with your grades! I hope you won't get low grades and quit for real~

Ya My Mom and Dad is fillipino & My dad is very  strict =.="

be kind. always.

#7 2011-11-23 02:37:09

selinie777
Members
Website

torifan562 wrote:

sis00 wrote:

I know, right! My parents only let me get A's. :(

http://i.imgur.com/Ju08uZ5.png

#8 2011-11-23 02:45:09

cookiebear
Members

I know, right! My parents only let me get A's. :(

Yes! Parents can be so strict! I'm never alot to get anything under a B- or they take something away nrv

Last edited by cookiebear (2011-11-23 02:45:28)

#9 2011-11-23 18:34:31

torifan562
Members

Only my dad is strict nrv My mom is strict that I didn't take karate yet:P(Might take it)
I don't know if Im getting another report card,But I hope its an A+ or a B+.....

be kind. always.

#10 2011-12-12 23:14:05

melodie2
Members
Website

I know your feelings. Don't worry.Now that i've come to think of this, I had the same thought as you too awhile ago. Not for the exact reason but because of school. I had a hard time thinking about this but I knew that my education was more important. So I picked education over ohmydollz. I had a few daily voters and me, seeing how they waste votes on me while I was busy, just made me come back. I couldn't leave a game I clearly loved. I could not leave the friends I made. Just no. To be honest with myself yes education is important. But no you shouldn't leave ohmydollz. Think of all the friends you made in ohmydollz. Think of all the time and efforts you put into this game. Are you really going to abandon it? Tell your mom how you really feel. If you really don't want to quit, you will have to express your feelings to your mom and dad.

http://i.imgur.com/hcziua8.png
                         ▷ [Visit My Doll] | [My Manga Graphics]

#11 2011-12-12 23:31:04

selinie777
Members
Website

Come back soon~

melodie2 wrote:

I know your feelings. Don't worry.Now that i've come to think of this, I had the same thought as you too awhile ago. Not for the exact reason but because of school. I had a hard time thinking about this but I knew that my education was more important. So I picked education over ohmydollz. I had a few daily voters and me, seeing how they waste votes on me while I was busy, just made me come back. I couldn't leave a game I clearly loved. I could not leave the friends I made. Just no. To be honest with myself yes education is important. But no you shouldn't leave ohmydollz. Think of all the friends you made in ohmydollz. Think of all the time and efforts you put into this game. Are you really going to abandon it? Tell your mom how you really feel. If you really don't want to quit, you will have to express your feelings to your mom and dad.

Exactly. I have tried to quit a couple of times, but always came back. I see that my education is important, but it is friends who lured me back. I am so lucky to have made such good friends here.

http://i.imgur.com/Ju08uZ5.png

#12 2011-12-13 01:54:52

laurabow
Members

jadefarnill wrote:

i think you should just limit yourself each day, say only spending one hour each day (or less) on omd really NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the low grades are due to too much time spent on OMD instead of studying, you can always try limiting the amount of time spent on OMD, or just focus on a few things each day.

It might be hard if you're used to voting and leaving comments, but one of the things I like about OMD is that you can Login, click on Work, click on Train (using your free point), click on Advent Calendar to get the day's prize, and then Logout.

Boom, you're done.  It took just a couple minutes, or less.

* Optional: Oh My Games, using your Free game token of the day.  Each game is timed for just a couple minutes, so maybe 10 more minutes if you're doing them all.

Any Adventures can be left until the weekend - and you'll have some $$ saved up.  If there are Flash Sales, temporary Flirts, or a Find-50 Hunt, there's usually a timer to let you know how much time is left, so you can come back to it later or the next day, when you might have more time.

Or, use OMD as a reward/fun thing when you finish your studying and schoolwork for the evening.

#13 2011-12-16 17:51:24

sani
Members

Hold on tight :)I love you friend and I wish the best for you :)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/arlequincreations/for%20you/ac-sagittarius.png
Made by Arlekinlain

Board footer