You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2011-12-20 07:37:38

darkjewels
Members

Should there be a map?(read 1st post)

We all know that the OMD Basics store has lots of items. too manny items if you're looking for something specificaly.

So, I'd like to know, what do you think should be done in order to make it easier to search items in that store(and maybe even in others, latter)

Like the tittle suggests, i think a "map" of that store would be a nice thing to help. just a png/jpg/gif/bitmap/whatever format image that would tell us in what page we find what kind of top/bottom/furniture piece/shoe/whatever and how manny different color choices we have for that item.
i am working on a map like that, but it looks like i'm too lazy to get it done(i mean, if you want to "steal/borrow" this map idea thing, go ahead, i think i'll never get it done)

but what about you?
are you planing on doing something to make it easier to find the items in that store?
have you already done something?(tell us all)
do you have anny suggestions, opinions or anything you'd like to share?

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#2 2011-12-20 07:54:34

rarity
the undying
Website

Re: Should there be a map?(read 1st post)

I often find myself scrolling through the endless amount of furniture and clothes too, not sure whether I'm looking for something specific or not. Whenever I find something I like and might possibly buy in the future, I write it down on a scrap piece of paper, as a reminder. But your idea would help quite a lot! :)

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

#3 2011-12-22 04:44:08

darkjewels
Members

Re: Should there be a map?(read 1st post)

thanks!
but i'm almost asking people here to help me with the map project actualy... feels like it will never get done hypn and i've only maped some of the "tops" secction pages so far... intr

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer