You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-01-10 21:17:16

snortmort
Members

Oh My Games jackpot prize dress

Hey fellow gamers,

I was just wondering if anyone has won this dress from the Jackpot game yet?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/dress.jpg

It's so beautiful, and apparently it changes the posture of your doll. I really really want it and I also want to see what it looks like on a doll, to see if it really does make your doll's arms pose differently.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#2 2012-01-11 01:33:01

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Re: Oh My Games jackpot prize dress

Nope I have not.

#3 2012-01-11 01:56:57

rosered86
Members

Nether have I, and that's the dress I really want!

#4 2012-01-11 02:09:31

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

I would love to see the dress on someone too.

I have a feeling it will be like the mermaid tails...it won't really change the position of the doll's arms, but the way the dress is designed will just cover her normal arms and the dress will have it's own arms.

Does that make sense? Lol  I'll try again if not...like how the mermaid tails cover her feet the dress will cover her regular arms but the dress comes with it's own arms that will make her look like they've moved.

That's just my theory though...I'd love to see it on someone. :)

(I haven't been able to play the games because of my computer, so if anyone does win it, I hope they share it here so we can all see.)

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#5 2012-01-11 02:21:59

terylana
Members

I actually have won that dress, though in a different color. It's on display on a 'friend' doll in my Hawaii room if you'd care to take a look at it.

I didn't think to put this in the first time, but I'll add it now.. I believe the dress comes one at a time with different skin colors when you first win it. After winning the first dress in all skin colors (I think it was purple for the first dress), you start winning it in groups. One dress with all the different skin colors in one bunch. That was how it worked for me, at least. I'm not sure if they have changed it since. I can put the different dresses in that Hawaii room for people to see the colors, if they'd like. I have never posted on the board before, so I have no idea how to put up screenshots and the like.

Last edited by terylana (2012-01-11 02:29:30)

#6 2012-01-11 02:57:13

melody1231
Members

terylana wrote:

I actually have won that dress, though in a different color. It's on display on a 'friend' doll in my Hawaii room if you'd care to take a look at it.

I didn't think to put this in the first time, but I'll add it now.. I believe the dress comes one at a time with different skin colors when you first win it. After winning the first dress in all skin colors (I think it was purple for the first dress), you start winning it in groups. One dress with all the different skin colors in one bunch. That was how it worked for me, at least. I'm not sure if they have changed it since. I can put the different dresses in that Hawaii room for people to see the colors, if they'd like. I have never posted on the board before, so I have no idea how to put up screenshots and the like.

@Terylana : Wow! Seriouusly?? How did youu win it??
Whaat waas the 'stuuff' requiree in the Jackpot to win it?? [Image/Object]

I've trieed many timees in the Jackpot gamee..
Buut I still can't get it :(

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/hawtsauces/Signatures/melodyssiggy.png

#7 2012-01-11 09:36:27

terylana
Members

It's one of the prizes awarded for getting three dresses in a row. There are other dresses and accessories that can be won from the same 'jackpot', however, so it's possible you received those instead.

#8 2012-01-11 15:04:39

snortmort
Members

Terylana - thanks so much for the info. The dresses are GORGEOUS and I want so badly to win them. However, not paying Feez makes it take SO long to win! Sigh....now I see that the dresses are totally worth it and I will try to play the games daily in order to win them. BTW: your rooms and your doll are SO gorgeous - I'm always amazed when I stop by. Nicely done :)

#9 2012-01-11 18:35:00

jadefarnill
Members

terylana wrote:

OMG YOU HAVE LIKE 7 AT THE MO!!!!

#10 2012-01-11 22:44:46

terylana
Members

Thank you, Snortmort. I'm glad that people enjoy what I put together! A few rooms still need a bit of work, but I'm happy with most. And I'm glad that I could be of some help! I really do love the dresses. Need to try to incorporate them into more rooms if I can.

And yes, Jadefarnill. I was trying to show the different colors that the dress came in. I had lots of extra tokens from playing the games, so I might have played the jackpot game quite a bit. The dress seemed worth it, though.

#11 2012-01-19 03:27:30

angeldx
Members

I have, got it in purple tho :D

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k461/Angel_DX/OMDDress.jpg

Last edited by angeldx (2012-01-19 03:31:10)

#12 2012-01-19 15:00:08

snortmort
Members

Oooohhh it's SO pretty. I'm working so hard at the games every day to try and get me some tokens, and consequently, that dress!!

Board footer