You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-02-17 18:12:10

lilysummers
Members

new phone payment options GRRRR

ok i may be the only one affected by this change, but its starting to become a real hassle for me to buy my feez...recently it seems you cant buy in 5$ installments anymore but they changed it ( for mobile payment) to 3$,6$,12$ etc.. now i personaly use a cheap prepaid phone exclusively for my ohmydolls feez purchases and this phone can hold 15$ BUT the cards you buy to add prepaid credit comes in 10$ or 20$...so this 1$  is making a huge difference in what i have to do to buy feez...now instead of buying 2x 5$ worth of feez i have to get 6$ and 3$ ( at a feez loss) and have 1$ unspent credit..or buy 20$ ( instead of my usual 10$) spending a lot more then i intended and have this un used credit on my phone left over,I am really unhappy about this change wich is far more likely to make me spend less (and get less) then i normaly do then it is going to make me spend double..if at all possible id like my old payment method back please :P

#2 2012-02-17 22:09:01

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Re: new phone payment options GRRRR

I suggest you fill out a ticket that addresses that issue.  We mods. have no involvement in payment options.

For me in Canada, I used to be able to buy Fee'z at the exchange rate. (the 30 Euro package would cost me between $28-29 depending on the exchange rate.)  Now they've put a flat fee, so I no longer get the exchange rate.  :(

But, definitely submit a ticket with that question.  It's the only thing I can suggest.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#3 2012-02-18 12:59:41

lilysummers
Members

Well its gotten worse now..it actualy failed midway during a 6$ transaction, withdrawing 3$ from my phone and not giving me any feez..i have filed a ticket with zong the go between doing the transactions but so far its still pending...i never had these kinds of problems with the old service :/...why fix something that wasnt broke to begin with feerik * sobs*..thanks willowskye sorry if i posted in the wrong place..i figured talking about things that go wrong helps people make an informed choice and might generate a solution for/from people with the same experience..I will try the ticket to feerik directly...much appreciated!

#4 2012-02-18 13:14:14

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

lilysummers wrote:

it actualy failed midway during a 6$ transaction, withdrawing 3$ from my phone and not giving me any feez.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that happened.  I can only imagine how frustrated you are probably feeling right now.  I wish I could do more to help. :(

lilysummers wrote:

i figured talking about things that go wrong helps people make an informed choice and might generate a solution for/from people with the same experience!

I agree.  When things like this happen it is a good idea to share.  You never know who might be helped by that information. :)  (Thank you for sharing this.)  I do hope the situation gets resolved for you soon.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

Board footer