Announcement

• Index
  •  » Games
  •  » The Most Disgusting Dinner EVER

#1 2012-02-18 03:01:21

cookiebear
Members

The Most Disgusting Dinner EVER

WARNING! DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE A MEAL!!!

So, imagine your making a dinner for some you really loathe and despise. You want to make it the most horrendously disgusting thing they've ever eaten.

E.g...

Player 1: Dragon liver
Player 2: Dragon liver with Ogre fingers
Player 3: Dragon liver with ogre fingers Topped off with Deadly Dandruff Sprinkles
Player 1: Dragon liver with ogre fingers Topped off with Deadly Dandruff Sprinkles And a side of Fingernail Chips

Dont play this game if you have a weak stomach.

You get the point.

So I'll start.

Warthog Hair

#2 2012-02-18 03:06:46

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Re: The Most Disgusting Dinner EVER

Warthog hair with a dash of kitty litter.

#3 2012-02-18 05:05:37

shiva
Members
Website

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig

tumblr: sirpepperston

#4 2012-02-18 15:12:30

Ancien joueur sarahgrrl
Guests

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet

#5 2012-02-18 23:41:32

Ancien joueur gospelgirl
Guests

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts

#6 2012-02-19 09:33:52

malu
Members

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#7 2012-02-25 02:47:32

selinie777
Members
Website

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails.

http://i.imgur.com/Ju08uZ5.png

#8 2012-02-25 02:57:43

spiderwick9
Members

selinie777 wrote:

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails.

With a octopus brain,

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#9 2012-02-25 08:13:06

shiva
Members
Website

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.

#10 2012-02-25 19:10:06

spiderwick9
Members

shiva wrote:

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.

With zombie legs,

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#11 2012-02-26 02:52:57

angelfire
Members
Website

spiderwick9 wrote:

shiva wrote:

With zombie legs,

mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung" mang

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#12 2012-02-26 06:48:28

shiva
Members
Website

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop

#13 2012-02-26 15:00:30

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop...

and a nice big blob of earwax.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#14 2012-02-26 15:30:36

cocobelle
M❥DERATOR

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop... and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots

#15 2012-02-26 15:33:52

fairykisses
*~.:Fairy Dust:.~*

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop... and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam

#16 2012-02-26 16:53:51

cookiebear
Members

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet

#17 2012-02-26 19:19:00

selinie777
Members
Website

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies

#18 2012-02-26 19:22:10

angelfire
Members
Website

selinie777 wrote:

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies

With vampires heart...

This is seriously making me sick... mang

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#19 2012-03-02 10:06:29

shutupandletmego
Members

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies with vampires heart

and people brain sauce

#20 2012-03-03 18:18:53

spiderwick9
Members

shutupandletmego wrote:

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies with vampires heart

and people brain sauce

And Oh and, A dog fuggie!

#21 2012-03-04 09:11:20

malu
Members

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies with vampires heart and people brain sauce And Oh and, A dog fuggie! with a special sprinkle of liver

#22 2012-03-09 07:28:15

Ancien joueur naraness
Guests

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies with vampires heart and people brain sauce And Oh and, A dog fuggie! with a special sprinkle of liver, basted in eye juices,]

#23 2012-03-09 21:01:54

selinie777
Members
Website

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies with vampires heart and people brain sauce And Oh and, A dog fuggie! with a special sprinkle of liver, basted in eye juices, a touch of troll snot

#24 2012-03-11 00:18:09

angelfire
Members
Website

selinie777 wrote:

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies with vampires heart and people brain sauce And Oh and, A dog fuggie! with a special sprinkle of liver, basted in eye juices, a touch of troll snot

Add a giganto blob of rotton fruit mixed with compost

#25 2012-03-11 11:47:54

malu
Members

Warthog hair w/ a dash of kitty litter inside an alive pig, scrubbed in a toilet, with a topping of beetle guts, Vomit of a baby, and some living snails. With an octopus brain, covered in dragon snot.With zombie legs,mixed with a "Essence of Skunk Stink" mixed with "Elephant Herd Dung." With dirty water from a mop and a nice big blob of earwax. Followed by a bowl of maggots with a lot of toe jam and a side of fungus infested ferret feet, a cow udder with rabies with vampires heart and people brain sauce And Oh and, A dog fuggie! with a special sprinkle of liver, basted in eye juices, a touch of troll snot,Add a giganto blob of rotton fruit mixed with compost and some zombie skin with..

• Index
  •  » Games
  •  » The Most Disgusting Dinner EVER

Board footer