You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-02-23 22:06:32

Ancien joueur safaa12
Guests

Problemes With The Bank !!

Hi Dollz ! I Have An Problemes With The Bank Like :
1) I can't But Fee'z .
2)I can't watch the video to win free fee'z.
3)and the free fee'z is not available for my country.

Please If You Have An Idea Post it Here:intr:

Mod. edit - Your signature was seriously against the rules! I have sent you a private note in game so please read it. Also, you need to read the rules of the board again very carefully before you post again or make another signature.

Last edited by willowskye (2012-02-24 16:11:02)

#2 2012-02-23 22:26:27

cookiebear
Members

Re: Problemes With The Bank !!

You should submit a ticket to feerik. Please give them more details, such as your country or how you are buying the feez. Always submit a ticket for a bug in the game first.

#3 2012-02-23 22:31:01

Ancien joueur safaa12
Guests

Seriously i'm from Algeria and Normaly i send to feerik ""Feerik to 66070"" Like the Fr version But it's the same i try it 6 times and i lose 700 DA Without Fee'z this is sos bad:non:

Mod. edit - Your signature was seriously against the rules! You need to read the rules of the board again very carefully before you post again or make another signature.

Last edited by anyamalfoy (2012-02-24 18:23:29)

#4 2012-02-23 22:38:47

cookiebear
Members

I'm sorry, but I cant really understand your English... Could you explain exactly what you sent to feerik?

Also, do not post pictures that lead to other websites. It is just the same as posting an outside link.

#5 2012-02-23 22:42:31

Ancien joueur safaa12
Guests

ook I'm From Algeria  The Last Year In The FR Version I Bought Fee'z By Sending Feerik to the number 66070 But This Year I Try Always But Without geting fee'z i tried 5 times

Mod. edit - Your signature was seriously against the rules! You need to read the rules of the board again very carefully before you post again or make another signature.

Last edited by safaa12 (2012-02-23 22:42:51)

#6 2012-02-23 22:50:37

cookiebear
Members

Okay, how about you send this instead, what you're saying might be confusing.

"Hello. I'm from Algeria. My doll, Safaa12, purchased Feez, but received none. I already paid for it 5 times, yet this is still costing me money with no result. Could you look into this for me?

Thank you.

Safaa12"

#7 2012-02-24 16:00:38

lilysummers
Members

i think i understand what she is trying to say and it might help if you are aware that recently they changed companies that take the payments when buying feez ( zong paypall), at least for the phone option..now you need to text a different reply to a different number then we where use too ( reply via text message to the new number exactly the word they ask for because the word changes)..and it has been happening that you do not get credit/feez but the money does get subtracted from your phone or that midway transaction it will say they did not recieve anything from your phone company ( when your phone tells you they already took the money) then you need the transaction codes confirming your purchase ( found on your mobile text message) and fill those into the field that appears when you get the error message..at least in my case the paypall company handeling my problems has awarded me a refund after several glitches where money dissapeared from my phone and i wasnt awarded any feez, this whole new procedure has been full of glitches.
she needs to contact that company directly ( you can find the email adress below where you fill in your phonenumber at the bank) and provide them with the transaction codes ( payment comfirmation text messages) and they will concider her refund wich will take 5 to 10 days after its awarded...If we are talking about the same problem, message me if anything is unclear and i will try to explain further, goodluck!

Last edited by lilysummers (2012-02-24 16:13:09)

Board footer