You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-03-07 16:24:18

lilysummers
Members

This is getting rediculous..seriously ( the cost to enjoy this game)

The cost to be able to fully enjoy this game is at least 10X higher then the top multiplayers online who ask a flat fee of ca. 30 for a month /2 months playtime, SERIOUSLY this game asks 20/30 to complete an adventure ( without having saved) wich is fine if it wasnt occuring waaaaay too often these days so you couldnt possibly save up for it anymore, like this latest oppertunity, you think having rooms available for a short time for dolldollars if you complete the adventure is a good idea?..it only costs you 3x more then with feez...( 150 feez buys you 30 and these where 99 ) not to mention the day offers for an insane price on top of it..basicly...you can take it or leave it..BUT for people who dont mind paying on a regular basis and still not be able to enjoy everything this is getting really dissapointing,...i sometimes begin to wonder exactly how much i spend and what i could do with that money if i wasnt spending it on little images on a screen..geesh its a lot...maybe too much..it stops being enjoyable at this pace..too much too often or else you cant keep up..from a business end thats fine, but for an individual trying to play its just too much and clearly somewhere along the line it stopped being about keeping it enjoyable on person to person basis but about enough of the masses shelling out there money as often as possible and getting less in return then ever..sigh..who needs that?...we use to get a lot of free gifts on a regular basis too..whatever happend to that?,..this is just getting sad.

#2 2012-03-08 04:32:23

sierradane
Members

Re: This is getting rediculous..seriously ( the cost to enjoy this game)

I totally agree with you.

I figured it up and on average to do an Adventure if you don't have the FEEZ or DB's saved up, it will cost you around $30 per Adventure.

Since it seems they are having an Adventure weekly, that would amount to for an entire year:  $1560 dollars.  No, that's not 15 dollars & 60 cents, but ONE thousand , five hundred, sixty dollars. 

The "find 50" items for free gifts are few and far between.  The various holiday free things are gone, replaced by a special "buy this while it lasts" offer.  That white dress that is for sale right now... I wouldn't pay 50 DB for it, much less what it was supposed to be regularly.  And since it's only available for a short time... do they really have to throw that "regular" price in?  Doesn't "REGULAR" mean often?  Or more than a week? 

Greed.

Simple as that, it's greed.  They've reformatted how everything is, and are enjoying more money coming in and have decided they want even more. 

It would be scary to figure out what I have spent since "the event" where items bought with RL money were callously deleted without any remorse from them at all.  What was the POINT of that?  Why combine the US version to the French version then have a new French version?

Come on Feerik!!!  Come to the boards and read what your customers who line your pockets are saying.  We are not happy!!!

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 2012-03-09 01:52:24

Ancien joueur ivy020
Guests

Me too i agree

#4 2012-03-09 03:04:04

ilovem12
Members
Website

I completely agree with this. The old site prices where NEVER this high, and you could at least by a card somewhere with money on it. Not here. Here you have to pay online. I haven't seen a feerik game card with money on it...But it is getting annoying and just ugh, discouraging. Some of us teens and younger players can't get feez whenever we want to. We either have to save money for 3 months, and even then we don't have enough money for the flirts. I'm beging to wonder if feerik even cares? I agree with sierradane, I'm starting to think feerik is just a bunch of greedy people. And if that's the case, then it will be hard for me to come on the site, knowing I'm just a person putting money in a already (I'm guessing on the expenses) rich older (probably not even a fan of the site) people. I love this site so much. Just very, very, very discouraged.

Plus, I'm just tired of feerik. I will continue playing the game, but really, the money, getting out of hand.

I say, we get the most people we can get and petition? Or do something to show feerik what the players feel. If most of the players agree with this, then we should do something.

Okay, I'm done ranting<3

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ml-IWPGl0sM/Uf_XT01vzbI/AAAAAAAAAt0/jMEyFVGzBzc/w400-h200-no/wallpaper30-1024x768.jpg
"I'm pure at heart, it repels the dirt" - Mortal Instruments
My photography:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 33&p=1

#5 2012-03-09 03:45:30

cookiebear
Members

While I too agree that this game is becoming too spendy, think about it from feerik's view. It costs a lot of money to run OMD, Poneyvallee, Ereden, Dragontopia, ext...
It will also cost money to hire translators., designers, and to pay for this very forum (for all OMD sites) and keeping it running.

I think the best feerik can do is make adventures less frequent.

#6 2012-03-09 15:57:17

historygeek
Members

cookiebear wrote:

While I too agree that this game is becoming too spendy, think about it from feerik's view. It costs a lot of money to run OMD, Poneyvallee, Ereden, Dragontopia, ext...
It will also cost money to hire translators., designers, and to pay for this very forum (for all OMD sites) and keeping it running.

I think the best feerik can do is make adventures less frequent.

That's a very good idea...make the adventures less frequent. That would help with the players being upset about the real cost of money being spent.  Feerik will still make money and the players can have some time to save divabucks.

#7 2012-03-09 20:37:42

joanna20
Members

This is all very true.

I don't spend my money on Feez, but just for the fact that we dont get free items as much as we used to for holidays, or get activitues such as puzzles and "find 50 items"

The adventures are way more frequent so i rarely participate in them now, maybe pass the first step and thats about it. 
Well, this is how i feel, but i guess i have to see Feerik's point of view, and in that way, Cookiebear is right, but the cost of "fun" to this game is getting pretty ridiculous.

It's better to be Hated for what you are than to be Loved for what you are not.
http://i49.tinypic.com/353cd9u.png

#8 2012-03-10 02:22:13

sierradane
Members

I wish that they would allow us to purchase the rooms with Feez instead of running them as Adventures again.  I know by doing it that way, a person is missing out on "gobs" of extra "free" items never available in a store, but just in the event a person would like to only have the room and forgo (sp?) the added extras... it would be nice to buy the rooms with FEEZ.

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#9 2012-03-10 05:49:58

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

I agree wholeheartedly, sierradane. :)

I've long been wishing they would come out with normal, non-adventure rooms for fee'z again.  (3-5 revealed over the course of a couple months would be nice, I think...for now.) ;)

For those of us who do the adventures regularly, we do end up with "gobs" of stuff...more then I could ever personally put into the room/s (that come with the adventures. )

I don't know about the rest of you regular-adventure goers, but having so many extra items hidden away is making me more picky about the adventures I want to do.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#10 2012-03-10 09:01:16

iklovech
Members

I agree with everyone. I live in a hostel now cause I'm in college so I can't always buy fee'z when an adventure comes up with a room that seems to be every month. I remember it took about 3-4 months before a new adventure with a room comes. I even would like if they can only have one adventure a month like always and make the ending just one step and not two.

I would love to see the 50 catch item games again. I love those games and it's fun when I get all 50 items.

Look at the premotion going on in  about the Cannes store. I feel it's unfair to those players who doesn't have the Cannes room who can't get the discount. That's just not right.

I know Feerik wants to make money but we can only spend so much at a time.

#11 2012-03-10 17:16:35

sierradane
Members

Maybe with all those.... items... that come with adventures, they should think of new trophies to attain.  I am beginning to run out of those to work on.

#12 2012-03-10 17:21:41

historygeek
Members

sierradane wrote:

Maybe with all those.... items... that come with adventures, they should think of new trophies to attain.  I am beginning to run out of those to work on.

I saw your comment about this earlier and posted it in the suggestion thread.  Since they have a new set of chests to open it would be nice to see a trophy offered for that.

Maybe adventures alternating monthly with new rooms for feez (or rooms previously offered through adventures).  The rooms previously offered through adventures could even cost more (like what they did with the Forest and Wedding rooms).

Board footer