You are not logged in.

Announcement

#301 2013-04-27 19:45:29

malu
Members

Re: The Mortal Instruments RP Fanfics

These are the characters that are needed to be added (cut out things that shouldn't be) and I also edited some things as well.
I added some last names.
Shade is now a minor.
Catherine Malu Logan and Calliem Lockhart has been moved to gone instead of minor.
Lucian has been added to deceased.
Zoye and Charlie Logan has been moved to Amary's characters.

Spider
Tyler Lynn

Ilovem
Claudius Thompson

Malu
Malu Jade Talorg nee Lavia
Merek Barnum

Bloody
Kida Ru

Amary
Benjamin "Benji" Walker
Charlie Logan
Zoye Logan nee Descourde's

Deceased
Lucian Sagebrook
Lillian Alphonse
Peter Alphonse
Violet Nocturne
Robert Endre
Haemon
Danya
Sergent K (Koala. R.I.P)
Eliza (?)
Brooklyn Barnum (MWUHAHHAHAHAHA!!!)

Gone
Calliem Lockhart

Minor (Remember, all since the beginning)
Shade Nocturne
Dr. House
Sara Talorg
Aden Talorg
Aden
Naia Talorg
Lionel Talorg
Kalti Talorg
Hope Morgerstern
Luke Morgerstern
Miracle Leigh Ashford
Toby Marsh
Dr. Walter
Phil
Hanna Talorg
Lamont
Kristy
Volkna Aleshire
Aury Devney
Felicia Devney
Rosemary
Vanessa (only mentioned)
Eugene Bonnay (only mentioned)
Llyr Moore (only mentioned)
Gabriel Moore (only mentioned)
Cynic
Percy
Nathan
Cara
Tyra Prince
Catherine Malu Logan.

That's all I remember/know/found for now. :]

Last edited by malu (2013-05-06 02:04:32)

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#302 2013-04-27 21:09:30

bloodyemos
Members
Website

For more Malu, you can check my list on page 4

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#303 2013-05-14 17:48:56

ilovem12
Members
Website

Lily:
I leaned against the side of the brick building with my cheap coffe.
Where was she?!
Ever since Jack changed Rose a few weeks ago, she left and it felt like she dropped off the side of the Earth. Rose probably hated Jack's guts right now, but who wouldn't? After what happened, and her losing the baby...
"Well, surprised to see you here actually alone." Rose muttered.
I looked up from my position to find Rose. Her long beautiful blonde hair was cut... Short. Instead of stylish outfits, she had on a plain outfit.
I ran over and gave her a huge hug, "I MISSED YOU WOMAN! Where in the bloody hell have you been!!?"
Rose shrugged, "I'm staying with a few friends, their shadowhunters."
Oh great...
Tapping the side of the cup I couldn't force it down any longer, "Rose come to the pack with me! Please!"
Looking at me like I just slapped her, Rose raised a eyebrow, "No way in hell."
"Please! If what Jack says is true... We won't have to hide anymore!"
"What are you talking about Lily?"
Sighing I replied, "Jack signed the pack over to Valentine Morgernstern... More or less his son Jonathan but oh well. Same family... They have big plans Rose! We won't have to-"
"Lily, are YOU CRAZY!?" Rose exclaimed, then lowered her voice, "That man is wanted by the council, and anyone who works for him. Think about your future... Toby!"
I bit my lower lip, "I bit Toby..."
"You what?"
"I had no choice! Rose, he wanted me to do it, plus Jack said I'd have to give Toby up if I was to go with him... I couldn't..."
Rose shook her head at me, "Lily, I want you know something. I'm always going to be here for you." She swallowed hard, "But until you get your mind straight its tough love for you."
The black haired, blue eyed, man named Siv walked toward us, and snuck a kiss to me.
"Ewww..." Toby muttered walking away.
"How'd it go?" He asked in a whisper.
"Horrible." I replied, "We leaving tomorrow?"
He nodded, "If Jack asks you where out on a hunt."
"Ok... So.. That date of ours still happening?" I asked putting my arms around him.
"If you consider us going to a club a date... Then yes."

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ml-IWPGl0sM/Uf_XT01vzbI/AAAAAAAAAt0/jMEyFVGzBzc/w400-h200-no/wallpaper30-1024x768.jpg
"I'm pure at heart, it repels the dirt" - Mortal Instruments
My photography:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 33&p=1

#304 2013-05-15 11:45:32

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I....miss....Toby

It was amazing though, Ilovem

#305 2013-05-15 11:53:18

malu
Members

Aww <3

#306 2013-05-15 13:08:20

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Toby :(

#307 2013-05-22 01:32:38

ilovem12
Members
Website

Setting:
16 years later, in Gale and Jonathan's home.
"Someone thought it would be a good idea to switch my body wash with HER'S!" he exclaimed.
"HEY!" She shouted back, "Payback from you dyeing the pool's water blue! I JUST GOT MY HAIR BACK TO BLONDE!"

Just like that Jonathan came in the room, "For the love of everything mundane WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON!?"
"Hi daddy!" Hope said sweetly.
"How's my girl doing?"
"Luke is getting me in trouble!" She exclaimed, pointing her finger in Luke's direction.
"OH MY GOD!" Luke yelled back, "SHE SWITCHED MY BODY WASH WITH HER'S!"
"... So Gale wasn't making things with peaches..." Jonathan muttered.
Hope muffled a laughed, and I just rubbed my forehead.
"Okay, Hope say your sorry to your brother before he has to go... Where are you going?!" I asked, glaring at him.
"Meeting up with the guys tonight..." He replied with a smile I knew all to well.
"Library. You guys are going to library. No where else be back BEFORE your bedtime." I finished for him, "Now, Hope say your sorry to your brother."
"But... MOM ITS REVENGE!"
"Hope.. My darling daughter... After being with your father for 16 years I know what revenge is like."
Jonathan laughed, "Isn't that right."
I glared at him, "And that's something I don't want my kids to learn! Now suck your pride up... Both of you..."
"Sorry." Hope muttered, going back to reading her book.
"Mhm.." Luke muttered back heading back upstairs.
Jonathan sighed, "Now I feel like eating peaches.."

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ml-IWPGl0sM/Uf_XT01vzbI/AAAAAAAAAt0/jMEyFVGzBzc/w400-h200-no/wallpaper30-1024x768.jpg

#308 2013-05-22 01:37:16

angelfire
Members
Website

Lol! I'm laughing so hard right now!!

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#309 2013-05-22 01:38:57

bloodyemos
Members
Website

lol

Omg how I missed them <3

#310 2013-05-22 01:40:30

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

LOL. Jonathan likes peaches :D Amazing as always :D BRAVO

#311 2013-05-22 03:06:35

angelfire
Members
Website

I've been working on this for a while. It's angel and Rel ^^
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/angelfyre2/OMD/AngelandRel_zps1941ef3b.png

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#312 2013-05-22 03:07:58

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

AMAZING! BREATHTAKING!!!!

#313 2013-05-22 03:27:27

ilovem12
Members
Website

aomd_bave
Love it! Awesome work (:

#314 2013-05-22 03:50:49

bloodyemos
Members
Website

That's too damn adorable

#315 2013-05-22 17:50:36

angelfire
Members
Website

Thanks guys! I had fun drawing rel XD

#316 2013-05-23 00:58:34

spiderwick9
Members

It is so freaking cute! I love it!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kn2ynQkiWbg/Vwrll2jSJ8I/AAAAAAAACOM/jbC-otDqTLAPoCRfnzFIuYUHtk3Ovrkig/s1600/Crappy_Keeley_Signature.jpg

#317 2013-05-23 14:53:16

amaryllis-love
Members

Aww <3
That just made my day! That's supermegafoxyawesomehot!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#318 2013-06-08 22:46:31

malu
Members

Aww Cute, Angel!~ <3 Rel actually remind me of Peterpan! :D

--- Mini Fanfics? ----

"It's freezing cold out here!" I whined as I wrapped the blanket tighter around me.
"We're in the middle of Antarctica, Calli. What do you expect?" Dex said to me in his know-it-all tone of his that I absolutely hated. But nonetheless, he came near me and wrapped his arms around me. It didn't help at all but I sure was not complaining.
There was a huge snowstorm outside. It was almost impossible to go out side. Well.. for me.
"Sooo.." Dex looked down at me. "Truth or dare?"
I smirked. I knew how this game would end all too well.

------
"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
I ran outside when I heard a scream. I found Elric on top of the dining table screaming his head off.
"BEAR IN THE HOUSE!!"
"Where?" Tellis came into the room almost right on cue with a gun in one of his hands... and a nappy in other..
I sighed. "It's just a bear. Calm down!" I snatched the gun away from him. "And why do have a nappy-"
Before I could finish saying, he got a panicked look on his face as he ran back to the rooms with an "Ooops." He came back a few seconds later. "Malu.. I lost the baby."
"You lost the baby?!? Tellis! Go find them!! And how can you lose-"
"HELLO!!" Elric interrupted. "BEAR IN THE HOUSE!!"
"Oooh! It'sh sho cute!" Hanna said coming into the room with a small bear in her hands... Not a real one though.. A fake one.
I looked at Elric a bit annoyed. "Elric, darling, It's a fake bear."
"BUT IT LOOKS SO REAL!!"
I sighed and looked at Tellis. "Honey, will you please help Elric with his fear of bears?"
"I don't know.. It looks so real.." Tellis glared at the bear which earned a hit on the head from me.
"Go help!"
"Wait.. I thought you wanted me to find the babies-"
"Babies?!" I glared at him.
"Umm.."
I screamed at him and went off to our room. Hey! You'll scream at your husband too if you had gone a week without sleep!
I was just about to climb into bed when I heard giggling from underneath the bed. I bend down on my knees and found Sara, Aden and Lionel hiding under there. I smiled them.
"Hey." I whispered as I crawled towards them. "Got space for mommy?" I asked as I lay down on the floor with them around me.
I drifting off to sleep when I heard the sound of Tellis searching frantically for us. I smirked and got the one week's of sleep I truly deserved. 

------ Alternative Universe? ------
I threw the body of the person I had been drinking blood from to a pile in the corner and licked my lips clean. I could see Shade looking over at me with a smile on his face. I didn't return the smile.
It had been a few weeks since he'd turn be into a vampire. Every week was the same. Kill, drink and sleep. Human food became more and more unappetizing.
We returned back to the cave after we all had quenched our thirst. I went to the room which me and Shade shared, changed my blood soaked clothes to new ones and climbed into bed.
After a few minutes, I could feel someone else climb into bed. He wrapped his cold arms around me and I sighed.
Val was right. I should of never gone back to him. I wonder why I didn't listen..
(PS. This was when Val hated Shade.)

--------

Wooohooo!! I just wrote 3 fanfics which I'm not sure made sense at 2 in the mornin! Weeeeelll... Good Night!! <3

#319 2013-06-09 00:30:12

angelfire
Members
Website

Lol I liked the second one best! THen the first and then the third :)

#320 2013-06-09 08:03:21

malu
Members

Hehe.. Thanks Angel <3 I'm not a very big fan of the third one.. I was actually thinking of writing a SylvainXMalu one..

#321 2013-06-15 15:32:06

amaryllis-love
Members

WOOT. The last one definitely got me thinking. :D

So anyway, a little fanfic in the life of Cami and Vincent. :3

"Honey, would you shut that off please?" I said into my pillow, still half asleep. But the noise still hadn't ceased. It sounded like something popping incessantly.

"Vincent?" I groaned and slapped a pillow over my head. Honestly, you'd think he's deaf-

"CANNONBALL!" I heard something squeak right before it hit my back.

"What the- LILLIAN!" I shrieked as I caught the little cannonball around her waist and turned her around to face me.

"Mornin' mum!" She smiled her Cheshire cat grin that showed off her missing teeth at the front.

"What did Daddy tell you about doing cannonballs on sleeping people?" I sighed as she just giggled and snuggled into me.

"Speaking of, where is Daddy?" I asked, yawning halfway through. I looked at the bedside clock and realized that it's only gone a little over 3 a.m. I could have sworn he was sleeping next to me a moment ago.

"Makin' me some OJ." I checked her pulse to see if it was back to normal yet. Lilian was a special child that Vincent and I adopted. She suffered from a bad case of Insomnia and we were trying to get her to lower her heart rate enough for her to rest. But for some reason, something in her genetic DNA prevented her from calming down to a normal rate. She was going to turn 11 in a few months, and I was seriously starting to worry.

"Did you get some sleep, sweetie?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms more tightly around her. She shrugged and started to hum a tune Vincent sings when he's in the shower.

"Mommy?" I turned my head around to the doorway and saw little Peter standing in the light, clutching his pillow and rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing up? Come here." He muttered something incoherently and jumped onto the bed on my other side. I wrapped my free arm around him, bringing him closer and kissing his forehead.

"Sorry, squirt." Lilian said, patting his head. She always apologized to her siblings if her Insomnia woke them up.

"'s nothing." He yawned and went right back to sleep. I sighed as Vincent came in at that moment with a tray bearing cookies and OJ. He placed the tray down at the coffee table. He walked over to Lilian's side and kissed her forehead before giving me a quick kiss.

"I'll go put Peter to bed. Lils, why don't you go start eating?" She wriggled out of my hold as Vincent kissed me a bit longer and picked up Peter carefully, not wanting to wake him up.

"Let's go, big guy." He muttered softly as he patted his back. Vincent was afraid that when in a few weeks time, Peter turned 5, he wouldn't want his Daddy to carry him around anymore. I had rolled my eyes and told him that we could always adopt a tiny monkey and strap him to Vincent's back. He didn't find it funny though. I thought I was having a heart attack when he said we should consider it. Now that, he thought was funny.

My husband has a twisted sense of humor. But I did marry him. Despite all of his quirks. After eating, Lilian had gone to try to sleep again as she said cookies made her sleepy.
I smiled as Vincent climbed in beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I gave him a long, deep kiss which made him smile.

"What was that for?" He murmured, tracing my lips with his thumb.

"For being the most awesome husband I could ever ask for." His smile grew wider as he grinned.

"Well ma'am, thank you for doing me the honor of being my awesome wife." I grinned back at him, laughing as he continued to kiss my neck.

Turns out I really do have the most awesome person in the world beside me. So we have conflicts, but who doesn't? I learned that what was important is being with the person who's worth everything. And so I did.

~Fin

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

#322 2013-06-15 15:39:04

bloodyemos
Members
Website

All I can say is....

AWEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I got a fanfic just need time to post it...

#323 2013-06-15 15:41:48

amaryllis-love
Members

Can't wait to read it. :D

#324 2013-06-15 16:19:42

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

It's official. I am getting Vincent back!

#325 2013-06-16 06:29:32

amaryllis-love
Members

applau

Board footer