You are not logged in.

Announcement

#326 2013-06-16 16:50:44

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Re: The Mortal Instruments RP Fanfics

I don't right many fanfics but here's one I did write during my time off.

Kane:

I had something I needed to ask Dia, so I teleported to the castle. I found Dia in the twins room. She was singing (horribly might I add) so I figured she was trying to get them to go to sleep. I heard a very familiar song come through the door, "Na, Na, Na, Na...Na, Na, Na, Na...yeah. You are the music in me. You know the words once upon a time makes you listen...there's a reason."

I slowly opened the door as I heard the next verse, "And when you dream there's a chance you'll find a little laughter or happy ever after."

By this time I had the door wide open. All the lights in the room were off. Dia was sitting with her back to me in a plain wooden, yellow chair between one red crib with "Severus" scripted in black and a blue one with "Sirius" in a similar style. She continued on with the song, "Your harmony to the melody is echoing inside my head. A single voice above the noise is like a common thread...ooo...you're pulling me."

I grinned as she continued. "When I hear my favorite song, I know that we belong because you are the music in me." She still hasn't noticed I was there!

Before she could start the next line, I asked, "High School Musical? Really?"

I laughed when she jumped ten feet in the air and out of her skin. "Kane!" she hissed.

Her hiss had awoken Severus. He started to scream and that had woken Sirius up. Her jaw hit the floor as she tried to sooth them both at the same time. I just leaned in the doorway and watched with a mischevious grin on my face.

"Don't just stand there! Do something!" she hissed at me.

I shook my head. "It looks like you have it." As I said that, Sirius got louder only making his brother match him.

"Kane, I swear...if you don't help..." she had got through between the cries. She had Severus in her arms patting his back and was rocking Sirius's crib with her foot.

"You'll do what?" I prompted.

"I will strangle you with my bare hands."

"Ooo...I'm scared now." I said sarcastically, shaking my hands in front of me.

"You should be."

"Why?"

"Sylvain'll hold you down so I can do it."

"You can't fight your own fights?"

"I can end them any way I want to."

"End what?"

"This fight!"

"What fight?"

She looked at me dumbfounded. "You...you..." The babies had finally started to quiet down.

I had just remembered what I came to ask. "Dia?"

Both babies had fallen back asleep. "What?" she whispered.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did."

"That wasn't what I was going to ask you."

"Did you really come here to ask me something?"

I pondered for a minute and said, "Yes."

She pushed me out of the room and quietly closed the door. "You are something else." she muttered walking away from it.

I followed her asking, "I am?"

"Yeah...you are." she scoffed.

"Meany." I had followed her into the kitchen where she picked up a steak knife and threw it at me. I dodged and asked, "What was that for?"

"For not helping."

"Sorry."

"Next time I won't miss."

"I'm sure you won't." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing." I was afraid she was going to throw another knife at me.

"That's what I thought."

"Dia?"

She looked up at me and asked through clenched teeth, "What?"

"I just remembered what I came to ask."

"And that is?" she prompted.

"Csn I borrow a cup of sugar?"

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#327 2013-06-16 16:55:59

malu
Members

LOL!!

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#328 2013-06-16 21:44:49

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

LOOOOOL! Thanks for making my day, Bloodsy!

#329 2013-06-16 23:45:38

angelfire
Members
Website

That was great ^^

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#330 2013-06-17 10:59:18

amaryllis-love
Members

I laughed hard at that! Brilliant!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#331 2013-07-22 19:20:08

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

This looks so deserted...Need new fanfics! I have an idea for one, but it's somewhat long so it's taking time.

#332 2013-07-22 22:35:49

angelfire
Members
Website

I have no clue whats going on in there >.<

Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#333 2013-07-23 08:50:44

amaryllis-love
Members

A fanfic~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Cathy?" I blinked, coming back to myself, seeing the person in front of me. I sighed as he pursed his lips, disapproving of me dozing off in the middle of his lecture.

"Ah, sorry Seven. I didn't get much seep last night.. because of the assignment you so haphazardly dropped onto my load," I hissed the last part, barely containing my annoyance.

"You shouldn't complain as you deviated from our agreed plan and-"

"-did my own thing? And it worked so much better than your boring one of simply reasoning with the subject. Reasoning never works," I finished for him, mirroring his expression of loathing. His wings frizzed, annoyed.

"That's because you are impatient, and lack competence as well as discipline. I don't know what came over Eleven to make you a part of my sector. I mean really, I haven't had the displeasure of assigning important missions to an Angel that could barely..."

And there he goes, again. His voice droned on in the same whiny tone for the rest of the hour. I sighed, wondering why exactly did I agree to join the ranks of the Peacekeepers.

Oh right. Eighteenth birthday. The brilliant flash of white light shining down on me, me being transported to a big giant hovercraft way up in the sky, and being initiated as an official Angel as soon as they broke the curse on my wings.

Life hasn't been the same ever since. I wasn't allowed to visit my parents, much less let them come here. Mum has tried everyday to reason with Eleven to at east let her see me. But nooo, I was trapped in this-this half-life; trying to maintain the balance between good and evil at all costs. I got assigned mission after mission to track down overly good people, and overly bad people and "reason" with them to either live a little, or live a little less.

Honestly, some of the jobs aren't so bad, when my method work so well. Angels weren't supposed to show themselves to mundanes, but I occasionally do so, for the ones that are too good for their own good. Hey, wouldn't you believe the words of an Angel if she appeared right before you and told you to let loose and go have fun? I would.

I had tried to visit my parents, even going as far as using a mundane's cellphone to call them. I got caught, but it was worth it.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

#334 2013-07-23 10:14:49

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Very interesting

#335 2013-07-23 10:33:55

amaryllis-love
Members

It's a setting for an original novel I'm working on, and I plan on using the TMI RP characters. :D

#336 2013-08-03 19:50:02

angelfire
Members
Website

Post the novel soon? I'd love to see what happens :)

Bad quality I know but I'm so used to drawing on a computer, drawing on a piece of paper without a template is foreign to me >.< I couldn't find any references for the pose I wanted
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/angelfyre2/null_zps49a9072b.jpg

#337 2013-08-03 21:08:15

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Vana and Justin *sigh* They're too damn cute.

It's great, Twin

#338 2013-08-05 18:17:11

ilovem12
Members
Website

Setting:
Luke and Hope are almost 16 and about to have their first formal school dance. Grandma Rose was trusted enough to take book worm Hope and ego headed, jock Luke to find their outfit.

Rose:
"God heaven's Luke, what are you Justin Timberlake?" I asked, hands on my hips. Luke had on a nice suit, just the bow-tie had to go.
"Well I like it." He replied.
"You are your father's son..." I muttered.
Poor Jonathan had to have an 'emergency job meeting' in the wonderful Caribbean Islands. Well of course he managed to talk Gale into going with him. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my grandchildren... Next time though a woman looks at me like I'm a cougar walking around with Luke I might just have to kill them.
"Um..." Hope muttered, coming out of the dressing room. She was in a beautiful short dress.
"Oh hun, you look beautiful!" I said, smiling.
She smiled back as she, pushed back a stray piece of almost white blonde hair. She was basically younger Gale, and well Luke was a younger, better looking version of his father.
With an even bigger ego.
"So, who's your dates huh?" I asked excitedly to them both.
They both looked at each other then back to me.
"I think the boy I like is scared to ask me out..." Hope said, looking in the mirror, Luke nodded with her.
"And why is that..?" I asked.
"Because dad mailed a letter to all the boys in my school, what the rules where for taking me out on a date." She replied, sighing, "No touching, only dance the waltz, no drinking at all, not even water. I will follow you to the school and back. I'll make sure my daughter is the last date you'll have if you hurt her-"
I raised my hand, "Oi vey.."
"Yet if Luke even kisses a girl, dad acts like he achieved a home run." Hope said, glaring at her brother.
"Ahh... That beach bon-fire... Good memories.. Good kisser to." He said, "OW-"
I shook my head at him after I gave him a good pinch on the arm.
"Okay, heres the plan, you two come over to my house the night of the dance, get your dates to come as well to pick you up." I made sure I had their attention, which I did, "After the dance, have your dates drop you off at my place, I'll call your parents saying you got sick and spending the night over."
"And if mom and dad find out...?" Luke asked.
"Hmm your mom, I'll calm her down, your dad... I'll tie him down and leave him there for a few days." I replied.
They both nodded, smiling.
"Aight, it's a plan. Now lets get this-" I said, but then dropped the price tag of the suit and dress, and coughed, "Okay... Let's go to the sales rack please..."

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ml-IWPGl0sM/Uf_XT01vzbI/AAAAAAAAAt0/jMEyFVGzBzc/w400-h200-no/wallpaper30-1024x768.jpg
"I'm pure at heart, it repels the dirt" - Mortal Instruments
My photography:http://us.ohmydollz.com/board/viewtopic … 33&p=1

#339 2013-08-06 11:19:39

bloodyemos
Members
Website

LOLZ!

#340 2013-08-06 12:42:10

malu
Members

Lol!!~ :D

#341 2013-08-13 04:20:04

angelfire
Members
Website

Lol i loved it!

So vanaXjustin's my favorite couple right now. They're just so gufsjvlvudidwclc
So here's a drawinf. Ima go over it witha black marker later...but i couldnt wait to show yall :3

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/angelfyre2/null_zps5e71d47a.jpg

#342 2013-08-13 04:35:30

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Awe <3 Them kissing in the living room <3

#343 2013-08-14 22:29:10

angelfire
Members
Website

My parents bought a new scanner so it'll more HD than that when I'm done with it :)

Here's another Angel :
http://www.dolldivine.com/users/a/an/264879/2013-08-14_13-13-14--71_191_208_115--LotR-Hobbit-Doll.jpg

#344 2013-08-25 21:11:14

bloodyemos
Members
Website

I wrote a glorious gay Sylvain and Mattie fanfic but I'm posting in two parts. Enjoy!

Part One

Mattie:

I was sitting in my newly given office, thanks to Sylvain, when I heard a sudden knock. "Come in." I called, loud enough to be heard through the door. I tore my eyes away from the paperwork I was reading long enough to see who it was.
The person who was standing before me was tall, lean, and had sandy white hair cut below his ears. "Sir."
"Yes, General Howard?"
"We have an issue in the armory."
"What happened this time?"
"Two of our soldiers had gotten into an all out brawl, Sir. The amory is in a disheveled mess."
"Are either of the soldiers hurt?"
"Just a few scrapes and cuts."
I nodded a little, debating on the punishment. I was trying to see if a soft or rough punishment will do either of them good. I chose the rough. "Put them two in the hole."
The hole is a room of pure solitude. Once in, you are shut off from the outside world. It is a very useful tactic for breaking somebody.
"Sir? Are you sure?" He asked a bit surprised.
"I'm positive. Now go." Without looking back, he left the room.
I set the paperwork down and sighed. Not five minutes later did my office phone start ringing, my inbox started piling up, my fax machine whistling, my pager being paged, and my personal cell phone going off to the song "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana. I stayed there for a few minutes.
I hit my hands on the desk, palms down, in frustration. I got up quickly, leaving all the noise behind in the office, and headed to Sylvain's private quarters. When I got there, I quietly knocked on the door. Dia answered. "Matthew?"
"Is Sylvain here?" I asked quickly. She pointed to the dining room, motioning that he was in there. "May I come in?"
"Of course!" She moved out of the doorway so that I'll be able to enter.
I entered the dining room to find Sylvain eating a late night bowl of cereal. I stalked over to him and grabbed his wrist. He gave a startled look as I started pulling him towards the door. "Matthew Devney!"
"Shut up and follow."
"You're dragging me so I have no choice but to follow." He pointed out.
I glared him as we neared the door. Dia was still standing there with a stunned look upon her face. "I'm borrowing him for a little while. Don't worry, he'll be back." I assured her. All she did was slightly nod as I stalked out the door with Sylvain in tow.
We made it out of the castle and down the street before Sylvain asked, "Matt, where are we going?"
"A place nearby. I just needed to get out of there." I answered stiffly.
"And you decided to tow me along?"
"I wanted your company." I said matter-o-factly.
I towed him along for another half an hour or so until we landed in front of a Downworlder bar.
"A bar? Really?" Sylvain asked.
"I needed to clear my head. Let's go." Sylvain didnt even attempt to protest or reason me as we entered the bar.
I sat down at a bar stool on the furthest side of the bar where it was the least crowded. A fairy barmaid with pointed ears and her pink hair in an intricate up do came over to Sylvain and I. "What can I get for you gentlemen?" She asked sweetly.
"A bottle of Vodka." I answered. I needed something strong to wipe away my problems.
"Water will do fine for me." I heard Sylvain say.
"No." Both Sylvain and the barmaid looked at me curiously. "No water tonight. You're drinking with me."
"But Matt, I don't think..."
I cut him off. "No buts. You ARE drinking." He sighed and ordered a Scotch. The barmaid walked off to fill our orders.
"Drinking won't make the stress disappear." Sylvan reasoned.
"I don't care." I saw the barmaid add some sort of powder to our drinks but I didn't care enough to worry about it.
"I know what you're feeling. The stress is horrible at the beginning."
"Why didn't you tell me that?!"
"You didn't ask!!"
"Here you two go." The barmaid set the drinks down on the counter.
"You first." I prompted Sylvain.
He gave me another one of his signature sighs as I took a drink of my Vodka. The drink sent a satisfying buzz throughout my body.

#345 2013-08-25 21:20:15

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

So far no awkward moments. Just two friends hanging out.

Your style is amazing as always...Seriously you should write more fanfics.

#346 2013-08-25 22:51:31

angelfire
Members
Website

Very nice. I can't wait to see how this goes :)

#347 2013-08-26 00:47:16

bloodyemos
Members
Website

Part Two:

....Continuing....

Sylvain and I started talking battle strategies when I started to notice minuscule things about him. When he talked, his eyes seemed to sparkle like a pool of glitter. His hair looked softer and fluffier than before, as well as his features. His voice was deep and melodious; a voice you can get trapped by. His lips were an adorable soft pink and very inviting.
I shook my head, trying to erase the thought when Sylvain stopped talking. His eyes looked to have gotten bigger and glossier as he stared at me. I returned his gaze with the same longing in my eyes, somehow sensing that he feels the same.
I leaned in slowly. Sylvain did as well until were inches apart. The moment was intense. The sense of fear and longing were coming off of both of us.
I reached my hand up and gently touched his cheek as I finished the space between us. Our lips locked tight as our emotions increased our passion. His lips were as sweet and soft as they looked; his breath smelled of the sweet aroma of the Scotch he just finished drinking.
My hand moved from his cheek to the back of his head, my hand lightly gripping his hair. His hands had moved from his sides to my thighs. I couldn't think about my stess, the Purist, or even the bar we were at. The only thing I could think of him and the way he was touching me.
When we parted, we were staring into each others eyes, our breaths hard and rapid. "Sylvain?" I whispered questioningly.
"Sh." he replied, placing his index finger in front of my mouth. He put a twenty on the counter and teleported us out of the bar. We landed on a bed in a hotel room.
"Sylvain?" I tried again. He was staring at me in the dimly lit light. He looked like an angel bathed in gold. For a second, I thought about what we were doing but as soon as the thought came, it left. I started to kiss him, softer and with more passion, as I gently pushed him on to his back.
my hands started to wander and so did his. Our passion grew stronger with each kiss we gave and each motion we made. We slowly melted into each other arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up a few hours later wrapped in blankets in an unfamiliar bed. Lights started to slowly pour into the cracks of the covered window. I saw Sylvain getting dressed at the foot of the bed and that was when I realized I was naked underneath the covers. "Sylvain? Did we...?"
"Shut up!" He yelled angrily.
"I just need to know...?"
He stalked over to me with his bottom half completely dressed. "If you ever speak of this night or drag me to a bar again, I will kill you."
"But...?"
"Sh!!!"

A few weeks later:

Journal entry #1,084

Ever since then, I have always wondered about that night. There are many times where I've tried to remember but always draw a blank. Sylvain will never speak of it and neither of us have told our wives anything. Oddly enough, the last thing I can recall is that fairy barmaid putting some sort of powder in our drinks.

#348 2013-08-26 03:12:52

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

*gulp*....MEANIE!

#349 2013-08-26 03:56:00

angelfire
Members
Website

Oh. My...

*Walks away whistling*

#350 2013-08-26 21:11:04

malu
Members

Oh My God, BLOODY!! I LOVE YA!!

Board footer