You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2012-11-02 09:26:50

bebepat
Members

________ Academy

IF I'm going to have an Academy, what will it be?

Suggestions should be UNIQUE!

Doll who gets my attention will win a reward!

Reward(s):
~10 doll & loft votes from me & my alts.
~Photo of your choice to be editted by me
~Have a position in my future academy
~Suggest what you want for a reward (no gifts, SORRY!)
(rewards may be added)

Last edited by bebepat (2012-11-02 10:05:55)

http://i.imgur.com/3TC1bed.png

#2 2012-11-02 10:30:48

malu
Members

Re: ________ Academy

Fairy?
Mythical?
Music?
Winter?
Snow?
Angels?
Flowers?
Light?
Darkness?
Kawwaii?

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#3 2012-11-02 12:11:34

xiao
Members

I wanted to create an academy but well I'm too lazy for that, so maybe you'll like my idea.

It's like a (kawaii/realistic/dream/fashion/mistic/*choose what the city is*) city where you have to choose what do you want to be and master it. It'd be 4-6 choose what do you want to be (for example for a realistic city it may be Baker, Bussines-girl, Artist and Sport-girl, for a kawaii city it may be bear, kitty, strawberry and cupcake and etc. Each of them every mont gets  an assignment for example : baker need to "bake" a cake, you post an image and they have to colour it, the bussines-girl have to do math exercises (like 2+9 = .... x+6=7 and etc... if they did it then they get +1 (point/dot/coin... I dunno) and if they didn't, they get -1. If they get -3 they become a janitor/non-cutsey/... and have to ask people for help. if they help they can play again, if none helps, they must to wait and be a janitor untill someone saves them or maybe you give them an assignment they must to do if they want to play again. And if you want to master something you have to have +20 The first one who reach it  gets a gift (votes + graphic/drawings or something...) and everyone gets a gift in that dorm that much, how they deserved (like for example +1 = 2 votes) OR it can be infinite and they can exchange their +1 for something (like votes, graphics....)

I hope you DO understand what I want to say and hope you like it. (I'm not good at English, as you see :D)

#4 2012-11-09 10:47:36

bebepat
Members

love the ideas girls!
@malu- tnx for the help though I'm not yet clear which of which
@xiao- i don't quite understand the part where the dollz will do some tasks and rewards... Sorry... but I like your idea too ouf

*EDIT*

Congratulation! You are ALL winners! Well for malu I can tell that it will be kawaii since it is unique for me. For xiao, please make it much more clear specially the parts of tasks & rewards (mostly the ones I'm confused are at the bottom part of your post)
That means... ALL of you gets 10 votes from my alts & me though I'll vote for malu first coz' she's the first one to reply, and  the other gifts you want but not the gifts in OMD (no fee'z! ouf ) Please post what you want from the ones above or just pick all but the 2 of you MUST pick a suggested gift from me or other gifts except the ones above... Tnx for your time to reply on this topic! Really appreciate it! 

Last edited by bebepat (2012-11-09 11:07:56)

http://i.imgur.com/3TC1bed.png

Board footer