You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-01-27 03:12:13

Ancien joueur vote4menow
Guests

My money just disappeared

Last night I had about 350 ohmydollars and decided that I wanted to do the quest, so after the quest I had around 150 ohmydollars. When I went on my account today to work, it said that I had only 4 ohmydollars. I checked under my things to see if it randomly had gotten duplicate items (because it has done that many times to me) but everything was fine. Where did all my money disappear to?

#2 2013-01-27 04:04:37

sierradane
Members

Re: My money just disappeared

If you've done Adventures in the past where you have had "randomly duplicate items" then more than likely you spent your DB's on those.  I know that when doing an Adventure, sometimes I will click on the item needed to by & that area doesn't turn green to indicate I've bought that item.  What I then do is to click on my loft then go back to the Adventure and that item is now highlighted in green which shows that I did indeed buy it.  This is something that I've noticed for some time but just never took the time to write it up in here.

I'd take look at those duplicate items, look them up in the stores for the price just to check if perhaps that is how your DB's were depleted.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#3 2013-01-27 05:14:06

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

The adventure cost was $$$218, so you should have had $$$132 left (from the $$$350 you started with.) 

You stated you did not have any duplicated items, so I honestly have no idea where the rest of your money could have gone to. 

The best suggestion/solution I have is for you to submit a ticket to Feerik (by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of any in-game page.)  They would have to look into your account activity to determine where it could have gone.

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#4 2013-08-24 14:08:04

ribbonheart
Members

sierradane wrote:

If you've done Adventures in the past where you have had "randomly duplicate items" then more than likely you spent your DB's on those.  I know that when doing an Adventure, sometimes I will click on the item needed to by & that area doesn't turn green to indicate I've bought that item.  What I then do is to click on my loft then go back to the Adventure and that item is now highlighted in green which shows that I did indeed buy it.  This is something that I've noticed for some time but just never took the time to write it up in here.

I'd take look at those duplicate items, look them up in the stores for the price just to check if perhaps that is how your DB's were depleted.

Thanks to this, I do not have to buy items I've bought in replaying old quests. :D

SWIFT 💋💄

#5 2013-09-29 05:51:27

Ancien joueur lunalady
Guests

it hasn't happened in a while but i hope it won't start up again. I bought a skirt at the Summer Store and went to try on a shirt but when i got to the loft to try it on i had 3 skirts when i know i only pressed the button once to purchase the item.

Board footer