rosered86 wrote:

Another quest I must do!

i know rigth i just finish mines lol

the queen has spoken

#27 2013-03-20 21:14:35

racoongal
Members

Re: [Quest] New Submarine Adventure!

Ugh! I never have enough to do a whole quest! i'd really like to be able to do a quest with the 7$ job title at the end, but i never have enough. maybe i'll just do the first few parts just so that i can get the first part of the room.

http://i68.tinypic.com/1osqag.png

#28 2013-03-20 21:16:10

oceanxprincess
Members

I love this:love:

#29 2013-03-20 22:53:48

kimaly
Members

Very pretty quest

#30 2013-03-20 23:21:26

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

Gotta admit. This is an awesome qest idea. Not sure if I'm gonna go all the way, though. Maybe I'll stop at the Steampunk Fish<3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#31 2013-03-21 00:47:29

laurabow
Members

As someone who enjoys learning about the Titanic, I'm contractually obligated to do this quest through Step 4.
aomd_bravo

As others have said, it's a unique idea for a quest and I like that those who can only do part of it can still unlock a portion of the new room.

#32 2013-03-21 02:47:27

venus1000
Members

laurabow wrote:

As someone who enjoys learning about the Titanic, I'm contractually obligated to do this quest through Step 4.
aomd_bravo

As others have said, it's a unique idea for a quest and I like that those who can only do part of it can still unlock a portion of the new room.

yeah i had fun doing this whole quest really cool and my room gose way deep:gai:

the queen has spoken

#33 2013-03-21 03:09:33

andybel
Members

Give me a break from so many quest in so little time... nrv  but I love it!!!

~**...Keep your eyes on the stars, they will show you something everytime...**~

#34 2013-03-21 03:42:20

dottygold
Members

Oh yay! Another quest =) I think it's great how we can get both a room and a $$7 job without paying feez and by the looks of it the submarine room is going to be a popular one. Still not used to travelling up and down though XD Very, very cool! gai

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af351/ponyair84/GraphicDump/2013%20April/b09_zpsf045d829.png

#35 2013-03-21 03:58:59

swiftwind20
Members

A lot of the quest rewards remind me of items from the movies: Atlantis: The Lost City, The Abyss, and Avatar.

Follow your dreams. For as you dream, so shall you become.
~ James Allen

#36 2013-03-21 06:10:28

venus1000
Members

i wonder if they would do a quest from the tv hit series  spartacus or a little close to it?quoi

Last edited by venus1000 (2013-03-21 06:11:23)

the queen has spoken

#37 2013-03-21 06:51:25

iklovech
Members

andybel wrote:

Give me a break from so many quest in so little time... nrv  but I love it!!!

I feel the same way.

#38 2013-03-21 16:06:34

willowskye
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think this should be sticking to the doll?

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/62306.png

https://i.ibb.co/RDmdfdF/omd-willowskye-mod-sig.png

**Board Admin - Moderator**

#39 2013-03-21 17:43:11

n0regrets
Santa's Senior Assistant

willowskye wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else think this should be sticking to the doll?
http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/62306.png

I was thinking the same thing... and, based on the convertible from the Road Trip to Miami adventure (shown below), I also think the CAR should "stick" (but not the seats ~ which should remain behind our dollz).

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/big/56190.png

(Also, related to non-sticking should-they-be-sticky-? items, the St. Patrick's Day gift balloon does not stick... whereas the heart ones do.  Reported in the St. Patrick's Day thread without reply... but I will leave the posting of any "Bugs" topics up to the discretion of a mod ~.*)

#40 2013-03-22 03:31:26

Lavender248
Members

They should have more quests where at the end, it comes with a room AND a $$$7 star

#41 2013-03-22 22:10:39

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

So, I was wondering if anyone who has read the quest's plot and finished the whole thing could tell me if this was a romantic quest as the ones from before?

I'm just curious since I wish we get more non-romantic (Is that a word?) quests.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-03-22 22:11:04)

#42 2013-03-24 00:58:13

laurabow
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

So, I was wondering if anyone who has read the quest's plot and finished the whole thing could tell me if this was a romantic quest as the ones from before?

I'm just curious since I wish we get more non-romantic (Is that a word?) quests.

As usual, our doll falls for the guy, but at least the ending doesn't have her choosing whether or not to spend the rest of her life with him.  (I think.)

Since I read this post before doing the quest this weekend, I kept track of the story.  Here goes ...

Step 1: Dolphins

For my next holidays, I have decided to make one of my childhood dreams come true: to go swimming with dolphins!

There is a seaside club in Dollz City that offers to take you for day trips...

I've started preparing myself to diving a couple of weeks ago. I got a snorkeling outfit, flippers, a mask and a snorkel. And a waterproof camera, of course! Even though I believe images should be kept in our minds! Here I go, driving my little red open-top car, playing Justin Timberlake, singing out loud, air in my hair, happy as ever!

Once I get there, I turn Rihanna off, just in front of a group of people waiting to go on board. Most of them a more of my mum's age but the guy who seems to be the instructor is awesome. Tall, tanned, gorgeous blue eyes, Californian surfer style...

Once the material has been checked, we leave the port to go to a place where we can get a chance to meet dolphins! Yeah!

I'm so existed! I can't wait! And I'm far more interested by the instructor's mouth than buy what he is saying...

I'm a naughty girl... I know

The explanations are as long as the travel to get there is... Specially that I already know most of what he is saying!

The weather is great, the sun is out, nature around is beautiful, I feel free and happy. I ask the instructor a couple of questions to make him believe I'm a beginner. Everyone knows that men love to teach us things, it's always good to give them that impression at first...

And we arrive, eventually!

At first I see some little fish, and we hear a cry! A girl saw a dolphin! In no time I find myself surrounded by dolphins! *.*

Step 2: Scuba-diving

I think I stayed more than 4 hours in the water with my new friends while the others went back on the boat. It was magic!

I'm exhausted but on cloud nine, I go back to the boat even would had preferred to stay here forever.The smile of Gary (our instructor) chases my sadness away.

Being so sexy should be forbidden!

The water all around make his blue eyes sparkle.

You are a real siren, people never stay that long in the water, he says.

And I haven't cast a spell on you yet...

I answer. On the way back, Gary and I keep on talking about our passion: the sea

I'm sure you'd love scubadiving, I'm free tomorrow, we could go together, he says. For sure!!!!

Why not, I answer...

I join Gary at the marina the next day, he takes me to his yacht, after he explains a couple of things about sailing and diving, we go off. We are right in the middle of nowhere when Gary stops the boat and tells me there is a great wreck just underneath us. Wawee! I'm so excited, I've dreamed of exploring a wreck since I was a tiny girl!

Step 3: The secret

I spend a lot of time with Gary, we share the same passion for the sea world. Since we kissed, I have the impression that I like being with him not just because he is more sexy than any top model I've ever seen.

I love listening to the stories he tells, I call him Christopher Colombus. The first time I say that, he smiled but I'm sure he is proud of his little nickname.

To be honest, I think I'm falling in love AGAIN...

I was thinking about my sentimental problem when I got a message from Gary: laurabow, I have something to tell you.

Hem, that doesn't sound good...

I join Gary on his yacht. His look is grave so I get prepared to the worst...

Listen laurabow, I've never felt so good with anybody... But I don't want to start a relation, I hope you understand, lalalala...

I have a secret I'd like to share with you: I've build a submarine that can go deep down in the ocean. Would you like to come with me on a trip in the depths of the sea?

I'm crazy enough to answer: yes!

Step 4: My heart still goes on...

I've been traveling with Gary for several days. We are in the cold Atlantic seas. We spotted a white bear yesterday morning!

We also saw huge wales

You really feel small in such a world, specially that under the water, you never see the sun, so all your usual marks disappear, space and time are totally different down here.

It's not easy to live shut in like that. And Gary is so serious sometimes. I need a good laugh!

But he says that exploring the seas is hard work and that I should grow up a little, that's when I tell him that grown ups are sad and boring and I ran to my cabin.

Gary knocks on my door: laurabow, open the door, please. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.

I fall in love like some fall over and I also forgive in no time, therefore I open the door. Gary enters and runs to me, his eyes are full of tears.

I wanted to be sure before I told you: are you ready to explore the Titanic?

Step 5: The lost city

Exploring that wreck was such a great adventure. I can say that with Gary I experience fantastic things! Even though it isn't easy to stay locked up in a submarine several days in a row!

We stop on the Brazilian cost for a few days, to get some fresh air and sun. My eyes hurt a little when I first come out.

As we are talking about pressure and the limits to which a human body can go, Gary has that smile on his face that means: I did'nt tell you everything.

This guy is a real enigma, what other secret does he hide?

I've worked on a very special project, I've created a wetsuit that covers your whole body. In fact, you are in a special liquid in which you can breath, like a fish.

Like in films where strange aliens live under the water, I say stupidly. Sort of, he answers, the only difference is that we are not green aliens, and we are not in a film...

That night, I dream of slimy aliens and green invaders...

The following morning, Gary shows me his special wetwuit, he then puts it on and goes down into the depths of the sea. I have the impression he has been gone for ages, I even start thinking that he will never come back up when I see a dark spot coming up.

When he is back on the boat, he takes his suit of and his look is full of joy: I've discovered a city down there, I even think I saw living creatures!! I think we have found Atlantis!

#43 2013-03-24 12:01:19

malu
Members

And I'm far more interested by the instructor's mouth than buy what he is saying...

I'm a naughty girl... I know

Seriously?!

darkelfqueen wrote:

I wish we get more non-romantic (Is that a word?) quests.

Agreed!! Why do our dollz always need a guy? I wanna see more girl power!!

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#44 2013-03-24 13:02:14

efarahproti
Members

i love that:
For the first time, a quest gives you the opportunity to unlock an exclusive room at the first stage: "The Submarine Room" !
i think that is good for all quest:love: love love

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/266098.png

#45 2013-03-24 14:55:22

sierradane
Members

efarahproti wrote:

i love that:
For the first time, a quest gives you the opportunity to unlock an exclusive room at the first stage: "The Submarine Room" !
i think that is good for all quest:love: love love

I agree about the opportunity to unlock a room at the first step.  A person could either make it look like an ocean or lake scene, turn it into a beach or if nothing else... just use it as an attic.

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#46 2013-03-24 17:13:09

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Thanks a lot laurabow!

*reads the story*...Is it just me or do they get cheesier by the moment?

#47 2013-03-25 13:09:51

snortmort
Members

I was actually unable to read the story this time around, as the arrows to scroll down in the story box didn't do anything when I clicked on them!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/snortmort/storybooklove.jpg

#48 2013-03-31 08:03:17

laurabow
Members

darkelfqueen wrote:

Thanks a lot laurabow!

You're welcome!

*reads the story*...Is it just me or do they get cheesier by the moment?

It's not you, but it felt like this one ended abruptly.

He found Atlantis, so now what?
- Our doll chooses to live in that special suit down in Atlantis for the rest of her life with the instructor?
- The instructor chooses to live in that special suit down in Atlantis for the rest of his life and our doll decides she's had enough of the water?
- The Atlantians rise up against Earth, angry that their home has been discovered, and overtake humans?
- Atlantians and humans live peacefully, co-existing on the same planet without any issues?
- Atlantians explain the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle and conspiracy theorists finally have the answers they've been seeking?

#49 2013-03-31 12:58:41

Ancien joueur jeni554
Guests

applau

Mod edit: please remember to only post comments relevant to the topic.  You are also only allowed to use 3 smilies per post.

Last edited by cocobelle (2013-04-01 02:26:46)

Board footer