Announcement

#26 2013-03-24 14:37:28

sierradane
Members

Re: [Hunt] Special Spring Celebration

fairykisses wrote:

sierradane wrote:

fairykisses wrote:

Maybe they have to do with cherry blossom trees blooming. :) Just my thought on it.

In Macon, Georgia they are celebrating their "Cherry Blossom Festival" from March 15-24 2013.  And in Washington, D.C. they are celebrating "National Cherry Blossom Festival" from March 20 through April 14 2013.  When comparing the two festivals, Macon Georgia will say that the Cherry trees in Washington DC are the fruit bearing type so.... "Washington D.C. has the pits"

You know it's funny you say that because I am from Georgia and that's why I made that comment! :)

My brother has lived in Macon, Georgia since he was around 25 and is staying up here in Missouri with my mom for about 3 months.  I've been down there in March during their festival & they certainly do have a lot of blossoming cherry trees.  We would always take the tour of the historical homes which if we were lucky would be given by a guy who dressed up as the poet Sidney Lanier (poem 'Song of the Chattahoochee'):   

Out of the hills of Habersham,
Down the valleys of Hall,

I hurry amain to reach the plain,
Run the rapid and leap the fall,
Split at the rock and together again,
Accept my bed, or narrow or wide,
And flee from folly on every side
With a lover's pain to attain the plain

Far from the hills of Habersham,
Far from the valleys of Hall.

(and back to the original subject"

http://us.ohmydollz.com/img/avatar/878.png

http://i.imgur.com/ONu5iYQ.jpg
"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something — if it ain't one thing, it's another." Roseanne Roseannadanna

#27 2013-03-25 03:58:04

Ancien joueur frabo
Guests

Re: [Hunt] Special Spring Celebration

anyamalfoy wrote:

It's not showing me anywhere how many I've caught....
quoi

I am not either its a suprise

Board footer