You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-08-14 13:21:56

xemoxrockerx
Members
Website

What Do You Think Of JB??

Like, I dunno how his fan's minds work?
If you like him, why? I mean are you a fan of his music? Do you think he's a good person?????
His music isn't that great, at least, for me.
But the one thing I'm wondering about are those issues that he showed up hours late for his own concert and his fans got angry at THE OTHER FANS that DIDN'T wait for him to show up.
Like, why would you get angry at other people for needing to go????
Can someone explain this to me?
Like I honestly don't understand why'd they do that.
I don't *want* to hate people based on the artists they like but, I dunno how is this justifiable?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DUQ5qc0D02A/VFrBeTyyrxI/AAAAAAAACG8/_w5ujDpgwR4/s1600/Emorocker1-sig-01.png
|Older Art. Updated: 10/17/14| Instagram : p2ionics |
| Twitter : psionic_nerd | Tumblr Writing Blog : under-latest-nostalgia |
Thanks for the ava/sig shadowchild03!

#2 2013-08-14 13:41:09

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Re: What Do You Think Of JB??

I only like one song for him, "Just need somebody to love" and that's it. His voice, even as a kid, isn't that special. Many other guys his age have MUCH better voices. And his songs are so not my style. Soooo...

Also I feel like fame isgetting to him now.

#3 2013-08-14 14:06:14

bloodyemos
Members
Website

You just opened a big can of worms.

I can't stand him. I can't stand his looks, his actions, his voice, his personality, nor his fans.

Let's start with him.
-He's cruel (spits on fans, late to shows for no reason, etc.)
-He smokes weed (something I'm strongly against)
-His voice isn't great and is normally auto-toned
-Swag...wth?

His fans:
-simple minded
-don't appreciate others taste in music
-CUT FOR BIEBER? The hell?
-being rude to other fans.

His music:
-not good beats
-sings about stuff he hasn't experienced
-weed, drinking, etc.
-who he sings with (Nikki Minaj, etc.)

And let me say this, he only got famous BECAUSE of the people he sang with. Ludacris and Sean Kingston never should have agreed to that.

(Side note: my account Bieberlol really laughs at Bieber. I know it's mean but I really don't care. I can't stand him.)

http://i.imgur.com/cArCc6e.png
Soldier to Be Following Enlisted, My Heart
Tumblr: The-Steampunk-Paradox|Snapchat: KatInsanity1102

#4 2013-08-14 14:37:12

janghyunae
Members
Website

JB as in Justin Bieber? Or as in the alcholic drink? kkkkkk

I'm not really an American-Pop person and I just tend to dislike it. It's not like I hate it, but I don't like it either, but I do recognize they exist. As long as they don't mess up with me, I'll let them be.

About fans... We call those "STUPEEEED" fans. Those fans that are paranoic (I mean C'MON WHO TATTOOS HUNDREDS OF HIS FACES ON A BODY BEFORE EVEN BEING 15?!), are purelly obsessed, not educated and literally have no life. If they did have a life, as in social life, they would also leave the concert as he got late and understood why others left. Niqqa, I might have to poop so let me just leave the concert, alright? I got better things to do. Or they have a famiiiillllyyyy and they just want to go home to see them and all. Or public transports' schedules to obey.
Those fans are just stupid.

As in to him... He was a nice kid before, he knew how to play a lot of stuff... But he was shoved into fame too fast and in the wrong ways and that chopped his mind down. His /music/ was never really good because he never really had good tutoring, classes of it, he never tried to improve.

And then. Lastly, I like my men with winged eyes. Bye.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#5 2013-08-14 16:51:19

subway1
Members

WARNING! The following content may be disturbing for some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Umm...I don't want to ruin your day, guys, but I LOVE Justin Bieber. No offense.
I love him because he sings awesomely, in my opinion, he's really HOT, and he does not smoke weed, BTW. He is an amazing singer and his music really means a lot. It has a message. In each of his songs, there's an important message there that he's trying to get across. I love JB because he started off young and he wasn't really famous, he started off normal, just posting videos on YouTube, and he then became famous because he could really sing and play instruments. He's got real talent, if you ask me. I, personally, have huge respect for that guy, and I love him, and I really think he's great. I DON'T think the fame got to his head. He's not that different than the person he was five years ago. He's grown up. He's matured. I am not rude to other fans, to any type of music, whether I like it or not, and, in my opinion, not every fan is like that. Some fans may be, yes, that's very possible, but not EVERY fan acts that way. I, personally, do not think his fans are stupid, since I am a huge fan of him myself, and, well, if they'd like to get tattoos of him, that's their business, and they're allowed. I would never do that, since I HATE tattoos, but if they want, that's fine. I really like this kid. Justin Bieber is inspirational, and I like him. Sorry if I ruined your day.

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#6 2013-08-14 16:55:23

amaryllis-love
Members

Jang and Bloodsy read my mind. I also want to add that he was never good. Not when he started out, nor when he got sucked into fame. Still hate that guy.

@Subway~ Tell me one song, one song that portrays a good, solid message to the public from his album "Boyfriend". His earlier songs when he started out, like "Pray" gave a good message, but what other song did that? That is all.

Last edited by amaryllis-love (2013-08-14 16:59:47)

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#7 2013-08-14 17:32:39

subway1
Members

@Amaryllis-Love Every song portrays a good message. Boyfriend itself does, too. It's telling people that JB would treat her like a queen, and that's all he needs, is her, to be her boyfriend.

The Mauraders were alive that night, all four of them, you know, but it wasn't the same; only three were true and one was gone, and the one that was gone shouldn't have been. But they were together, again, and in that moment, they knew, they would never say goodbye.

#8 2013-08-14 17:50:16

amaryllis-love
Members

Subway~ I understand that most of his songs are about how he's gonna treat a girl. If he can't practice what he preaches, I don't really get how he an still talk about how he's gonna "make ya'all's dream come true". I mean, come on. He got dumped by Selena because he was treating her like crap. His songs hold no truth to them whatsoever.

I would also like to point out that in most of his songs, he talks about what he can buy for his girl. It seems to me like all he can do is be a trophy/monetary boyfriend. And frankly, only stupid gold-digging girls would go out with him with the kind of things he talks about in his songs.

I am in no way trying to ruin him for you, I'm just telling it like it is.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

#9 2013-08-14 18:27:52

harajukukiki
Members

Honestly, I don't care about what Justin Bieber does. I don't like him nor hate him since I'm too busy not caring about him.

As for his fans, you guys have to understand that most of his fans are girls that jump onto bandwagons that obsess over the next big thing. Almost everyone I knew in middle school that obsessed over Bieber now obsess over One Direction.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33otxz9.png

#10 2013-08-14 18:34:09

saffirelle
Members

I am not a "crazy" fan of JB. I don't really like his songs either. I honestly don't like him. And now he is acting so weird and all. I just don't like him.. All the fame he has, has completely destroyed him.

http://i65.tinypic.com/jhrl04.png

#11 2013-08-14 18:51:50

janghyunae
Members
Website

subway1 wrote:

@Amaryllis-Love Every song portrays a good message. Boyfriend itself does, too. It's telling people that JB would treat her like a queen, and that's all he needs, is her, to be her boyfriend.

Not to be mean, nor anything. I absolutely respect your tastes (I like bands that had to write their names with their butts and others that were almost thrown in jail because of marijuana) but lets be honest about something....

Who ACTUALLY writes most lyrics of Justin Bieber? Not him.

Who ACTUALLY composes his melodies? Not him anymore.

How did he reach such popularity? Not by himself, I assure you.

What messages does he "send" besides:
- I'll treat you like a princess;
- I've never done this but let's pretend I did;
- I'll buy you whatever you want as long as you're mine;
- Lets have parties all night long;
- I wish for (the mainstream) peace;
- etc

MESSAGES don't need to only like this to be MESSAGES. These kinds of messages are messages that EVERYONE already knows because EVERY SINGER sings about it.

Lemme tell you a story about this guy I actually like. 2 actually.

- There was this kid who really loved to sing. Though his mother supported him, his father did not at all.
- He started to skip classes just to enroll a music school secretly.
- As soon as he could, he started to work to pay for the instruments he wanted to buy.
- He later joined a company and kept on practicing even more to be where he is now.
- To this day, he hasn't yet talked about his father since he still does not support his son's dream.
- The guy is still singing for over 5 years, in front of publics and he's done wrongs and goods.
- He writes about 30% of his group's CD's lyrics by himself and helps in about 20%.
- His name is Kim JongHyun from SHINee
- This is how he sings live (sorry for the quality and subbing, most videos were taken down)
- This is a song he wrote - Obsession (he sings mostly the chorus on this)
- Another one - Y si fuera ella (And if it was her) ((hyeya)  - Not sure if playback or not but maybe 50/50

Next guy

- He was born with a heart condition
- He has asthma
- He was under surgery as a kid because of that
- He started to write lyrics in elementary school or around that
- He started to compose his own melodies
- He went to underground shows (like you see in gangstar movies)
- All of this in pre-teen age
- He had tomove to Canada, China and Japan to study but he failed grades or had tomove due to health issues
- He still dances, sings and speedraps
- Recently, the company he was in with his group stopped paying for over a year
- He kept on working on his own
- He shaved his head once with guilt over something that happened in Taiwan (I' ve never seen Bieber do anything like that when he failed)
- He still does charity although he hasnt been getting paid
- His artistic nickname was Nakseo/Nacseo which stands for "Scribble" as he would always be scribbling lyrics throughout his time
- He had to go to the hospital several times after concerts or practices because of his health
- He's been over one week without sleeping because he "wanted and needed to finish the new album" pretty much by himself
- He writes most lyrics and composes most part of the melodies
- He still works on his own AND with his band
- His name is Woo JiHo, nicknamed Zico
- Most recent MV from his group - he is the first to appear
- His OWN work, lyrics based on the movie "Battle Royal" and his own life
- More of his OWN work, careful because the language is pretty strong
- Before he debuted with his group, own work with HanHae (another guy like him) telling how his life was as he trained to debut
- Yes, more of his own work

Now listen, I'm not saying they are better or worse. I'm just saying that some artists should get more thinking before we go all like "OMG HE'S SO PERFECT OMG MARRY ME!"
Most of them are only there because of their voices or their visuals.
Most do not write what they sing. They have a gazzilion people writting for them, which, obviously, results in constant comebacks and new songs.
Most of them have all of those fans and end up on the radio all the time because the songs are produced in a way most people will like:
- Same beats;
- Easy lyrics;
- Everyday lyrics;
- Trend follow.

We are saying that Justin Bieber is not that good because of this.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#12 2013-08-14 19:12:32

malu
Members

Oh wow, Jang.. My mind just.. bloomed.. O.O

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#13 2013-08-14 19:16:05

angelfire
Members
Website

My friend got me into him. But amm after a while...i kinda ended up backing away from that. I still like his songs though...they are highly catchy.
I dont have anything against him. He's jut another random kid who needs to get over himself.

I do however cringe at the fact of so much fangirling. I cant deal with it.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#14 2013-08-14 19:20:15

icefoxes
Members

I've hated him from the start. I didn't really have a reason to hate him (I did my best to avoid his music, so I didn't know how terrible it was at first.) until I heard what he said about Anne Frank. That just made me angry. I'm too lazy to go copy and paste the quote here, but if you don't know and would like to know what he said, you can go search it.

#15 2013-08-14 19:28:50

malu
Members

Ice ~
I'm curious..
*googlesJustinBieberaboutAnneFrank*
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/4/14/1365960857868/bieber-anne-frank-008.jpg
OH MY GOD! Are you kidding me. And I thought I couldn't hate someone as much as I hated Delores Umbridge.

Last edited by malu (2013-08-14 19:35:32)

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#16 2013-08-14 20:12:28

janghyunae
Members
Website

Ahhhh yes I had heard of that tweet from him.

Someone actually replied something like.

"She hid herself in the attic because of a similar situation: a dumb guy with thousands of followers."

@malu: wat did i dooooo?!

#17 2013-08-14 23:36:41

shiva
Members
Website

I don't particularly like Justin Bieber that much. The fame does seem to be getting to him. Would anyone in their right mind write that in the Anne Frank House? Would anyone act the way he is and still be completely untouched by the fame? No one would. He's obviously a rude guy or crazy from the publicity.

tumblr: sirpepperston

#18 2013-08-15 00:02:32

subway1
Members

Ummm...Not to be mean or anything, and not to rain on your parade, but...I beg to differ. I think he was perhaps tired when he wrote that or perhaps he wasn't thinking straight. Or maybe he was trying to joke around, and bring some spirit and happiness into the Anne Frank House. I'm not sure, but he's definitely not rude or crazy.

#19 2013-08-15 00:13:57

shiva
Members
Website

subway1 wrote:

Ummm...Not to be mean or anything, and not to rain on your parade, but...I beg to differ. I think he was perhaps tired when he wrote that or perhaps he wasn't thinking straight. Or maybe he was trying to joke around, and bring some spirit and happiness into the Anne Frank House. I'm not sure, but he's definitely not rude or crazy.

When I'm tired I don't pee in buckets and yell at Bill Clinton. And if he's not thinking straight, he's drunk(he's only 19, mind you). Which eliminates you're picture-perfect version of him completely. Also, there was a picture taken of him smoking what? Weed. He nearly terrorizes his neighbors, he's mocked Lindsey Lohan about rehab, and he's taken an illegal monkey into Germany.
Tired? Not thinking straight? I think it's his publicity. He wants to do something he wouldn't be able to if he were not famous. He does it for attention, and he does it because of his fans.
He's pretty rude in my eyes and many others, and he shows some signs of being crazy. If he wanted to bring happiness to the AFH, he certainly did not.

tumblr: sirpepperston

#20 2013-08-15 00:18:11

angelfire
Members
Website

What he wrote, having bee tired is not an excuse. It was rude and mean. He shouldn't have done it. And if there is proof that he's been doing other bad stuff, being drunk is not to blame either. I'm not saying he's a bad person, he was a pretty great kid when he first came, but the celebrity life has gotten to his head. He needs to know his limits now.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#21 2013-08-15 00:21:08

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

Sadly I have to agree. I hate talking in a bad way about someone, but he's acting pretty spoiled and if he doesn't put an end to it soon, he'll be another victim of sudden popularity.
When I'm tired, I don't go around ruining other people's property, doing something illegal or insulting someone.

#22 2013-08-15 00:35:38

subway1
Members

@Shiva Not to be mean or anything, but he could have been framed. Besides, how do you know for sure it was weed ? Maybe he was PRETENDING to smoke to look cool. Lots of stars do that. And maybe there was no other bathroom, for the bucket situation, and perhaps Bill Clinton wasn't being very nice to him, for the yelling situation. Different people have different reactions to things and they do different things when they're tired, so that's what he did. Maybe he was not aware of his actions because he was tired or sick or something. Maybe he wasn't drunk. Another thing, how do you know for sure it was alcohol he was drinking ? Like the smoking situation, he could have PRETENDED to drink alcohol to look cool. Many stars do that. And everyone has a mean side, so the making fun of Lindsey Lohan was just his mean side coming out, or perhaps she did something to him that made him act that way. As for the monkey situation, perhaps he did not know that was illegal.  Maybe he didn't have any law books, or nobody told him it was illegal. His fans do not tell him to do that, and he was TRYING to do a good deed at the Anne Frank House.

#23 2013-08-15 00:43:24

darkelfqueen
The Mod Squad

@subway: The peeing incident was in a Restaurant...and a good one at that. There HAS to have been a WC. Have you ever went to a big restaurant and found NO Restroom? No excuse EVER for what he did.
I could try to overcome the Anne Frank incident because maybe he didn't mean what he said, but that other incident, he can't have been framed. He POSTED the pic from his own account. And Never even apologized.
So even if we pretend that weed never happened (I don't know if it's true or not) and we ignore the Anne Frank incident, what he did at that restaurant was so rude and uncivilized. A hardworking person in that restaurant had to clean up his rude act.
Sorry , but I will never respect him unless he matures. I never liked him as a singer in the first place, but at least I used to respect him. Now...*sigh*...sadly he's just turning into another  over-popular singer.

Last edited by darkelfqueen (2013-08-15 00:47:05)

#24 2013-08-15 00:43:25

janghyunae
Members
Website

shiva wrote:

subway1 wrote:

When I'm tired I don't pee in buckets and yell at Bill Clinton. And if he's not thinking straight, he's drunk(he's only 19, mind you). Which eliminates you're picture-perfect version of him completely. Also, there was a picture taken of him smoking what? Weed. He nearly terrorizes his neighbors, he's mocked Lindsey Lohan about rehab, and he's taken an illegal monkey into Germany.
Tired? Not thinking straight? I think it's his publicity. He wants to do something he wouldn't be able to if he were not famous. He does it for attention, and he does it because of his fans.
He's pretty rude in my eyes and many others, and he shows some signs of being crazy. If he wanted to bring happiness to the AFH, he certainly did not.

Wait, who hasn't mocked Lindsey Lohan yet?

But still, lets suppose he WAS, in fact, on a bad day or he was trying to make a lil joke. Let's suppose.
I bet there were more answers saying it was rude from him than answers saying it was funny. Not to mention that the tweet-answer was viral. (cant find though damn!)
Anyways, as I was saying, there were many more comments saying it was rude SO, an educated person would tweet the next day with an apology and even reasons of that comment in the first place. I dunno where u girls are getting your stars, but mines always apologize, yoh!

But now that we're talking about Frank, I need to be as well: I do simpathyze with the kid in one aspect. Not a good one but a possibly real one. Which is his messed up life regarding his parents. I'm not sure how the story goes but it's something like his dad aint his dad and his mother didnt tell everything and blahblahbittyblah. I can relate to that so I don't hate him.

That aside, yes, he is a bit too excentric...

#25 2013-08-15 00:43:58

amaryllis-love
Members

subway1 wrote:

Maybe he was PRETENDING to smoke to look cool.

Smoking weed makes you look 'cool'? In what culture? The hippies?!

Board footer