You are not logged in.

Announcement

#26 2013-08-15 00:48:04

shiva
Members
Website

Re: What Do You Think Of JB??

subway1 wrote:

Not to be mean or anything, but he could have been framed. Besides, how do you know for sure it was weed ? Maybe he was PRETENDING to smoke to look cool. Lots of stars do that. And maybe there was no other bathroom, for the bucket situation, and perhaps Bill Clinton wasn't being very nice to him, for the yelling situation. Different people have different reactions to things and they do different things when they're tired, so that's what he did. Maybe he was not aware of his actions because he was tired or sick or something. Maybe he wasn't drunk. Another thing, how do you know for sure it was alcohol he was drinking ? Like the smoking situation, he could have PRETENDED to drink alcohol to look cool. Many stars do that. And everyone has a mean side, so the making fun of Lindsey Lohan was just his mean side coming out, or perhaps she did something to him that made him act that way. As for the monkey situation, perhaps he did not know that was illegal.  Maybe he didn't have any law books, or nobody told him it was illegal. His fans do not tell him to do that, and he was TRYING to do a good deed at the Anne Frank House.

You could say the same for a serial killer. Maybe they didn't know that guns killed. You're explanations are about as true as cats being able to fly. He was drinking beer. He said so on Instagram. If he was trying to be cool and it wasn't actually beer, he would have not been drinking from a beer bottle with beer in it. He was smoking, and has in fact apologized on live TV. If the bucket situation, he didn't have to yell swear words at Bill Clinton while peeing in a bucket. If BC was being rude, JB would not have said the things he said if he were not rube and/or crazy.
Everybody does in fact have a mean side, but if you are a celebrity, you can't let your mean side fly out everywhere. Not everybody knows how to control that mean side, but as a famous guy, JB should know how to stay nice, considering it wasn't even his business.
And for the monkey, he should have known. He sings songs, he has to deal with the law in that business, so why can't he know that you can't just bring a random monkey into an airport! He has millions of dollars, he would be able to look up on his smartphone then and there if he could take the monkey.
He really does seem to be going a little loopy from the fame. Anyone would if they were pushed into fame at such a young age and then were glorified for everything they do and had loyal fans. Look at Amanda Bynes! But anyone can see that he's purposefully doing these things.

tumblr: sirpepperston

#27 2013-08-15 00:52:42

amaryllis-love
Members

shiva wrote:

Anyone would if they were pushed into fame at such a young age and then were glorified for everything they do and had loyal fans. Look at Amanda Bynes! But anyone can see that he's purposefully doing these things.

I can't even begin to think about Amanda Bynes. She's a whole other messed up story right there. *smh*

Most people are starting to believe that Miley Cyrus is well on her way to going the same path as them, but she's not quite there yet. If she does keep it up, she could be though.

EDIT***

This topic should be called The JB (excuse my crude language, but 'sand' doesn't sound quite as strong) shit storm.

Last edited by amaryllis-love (2013-08-15 01:01:08)

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#28 2013-08-15 01:06:30

angelfire
Members
Website

JB needs to know his limits. Nothing else. I don't see how anyone can defend him so much.

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#29 2013-08-15 01:18:35

malu
Members

angelfire wrote:

I don't see how anyone can defend him so much.

One of the reasons I'm going to salute Subway now. *salute*

Jang & Ice ~ You made me hate JB even more <3

It feels like a curse to even write his initials right now. O.o

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#30 2013-08-15 01:30:53

janghyunae
Members
Website

amaryllis-love wrote:

subway1 wrote:

Maybe he was PRETENDING to smoke to look cool.

Smoking weed makes you look 'cool'? In what culture? The hippies?!

Can we just shout out at Amar's answer? Where's that freagging like button?!

Neh, Subway, lets just write something down we all agree:
You're becoming an obsessive fan by finding any and all excuses to apologize for his acts.

As a popular star AMONGS TEENS, do you even THINK it is correct for a 19 YEARS OLD BOY to show weed on his hand, pretending or not, to be COOL?
Just what kind of example IS that? Next, he'll record a video of him shooting someone in the face because "it's cool." Or maybe because he "was tired". Oh, no, wait, he wanted to make a joke. Subway, there are just things that you do NOT pretend nor even DO or JOKE about when you're so famous in such audience.

Next: Pee in a bucket? Oh now that is just amazaaaang! I didnt know about that one.
I did hear that Katy Perry pees on buckets during her concerts and she has even explained that it's because of lack of time and sometimes, lack of bathrooms.
Now, if it was in a restaurant.......... C'mon, most guys I know would just go out and at least pee on the flowers! (this is actually good for flowers)
Did he even apologize? Doubt.

Just as Shiva said, as someone so popular, you should be the EXAMPLE. You should be the first to say "No, this is wrong, I cannot let my fans get induced by this."
What if he shoots someone? Will you too? What if he pees on everything? Will you too? (I would like that tbh xD)

And lets make one last thing clear: You are not Justin Bieber.
Unless there is any news about him doing bad and apologizing, please do not try to apologize for him.

Last edited by janghyunae (2013-08-15 01:31:17)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#31 2013-08-15 01:36:23

shiva
Members
Website

Neh, Subway, lets just write something down we all agree:
You're becoming an obsessive fan by finding any and all excuses to apologize for his acts.

As a popular star AMONGS TEENS, do you even THINK it is correct for a 19 YEARS OLD BOY to show weed on his hand, pretending or not, to be COOL?
Just what kind of example IS that? Next, he'll record a video of him shooting someone in the face because "it's cool." Or maybe because he "was tired". Oh, no, wait, he wanted to make a joke. Subway, there are just things that you do NOT pretend nor even DO or JOKE about when you're so famous in such audience.

Next: Pee in a bucket? Oh now that is just amazaaaang! I didnt know about that one.
I did hear that Katy Perry pees on buckets during her concerts and she has even explained that it's because of lack of time and sometimes, lack of bathrooms.
Now, if it was in a restaurant.......... C'mon, most guys I know would just go out and at least pee on the flowers! (this is actually good for flowers)
Did he even apologize? Doubt.

Just as Shiva said, as someone so popular, you should be the EXAMPLE. You should be the first to say "No, this is wrong, I cannot let my fans get induced by this."
What if he shoots someone? Will you too? What if he pees on everything? Will you too? (I would like that tbh xD)

And lets make one last thing clear: You are not Justin Bieber.
Unless there is any news about him doing bad and apologizing, please do not try to apologize for him.

Can I please clap for you? I think this is the best explanation to ever be given. Better than mine, even. I completely agree with you.

tumblr: sirpepperston

#32 2013-08-15 01:47:24

janghyunae
Members
Website

shiva wrote:

Can I please clap for you? I think this is the best explanation to ever be given. Better than mine, even. I completely agree with you.

Why did I read this with Pewds weird voice? Ahahahahaha

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a5f13aaef200ed7ad4c61b87beb00d85/tumblr_oe4nqs8n0D1r4l9i8o1_1280.jpg

#33 2013-08-15 01:47:57

malu
Members

I was actually considering to ask her to marry me, Shiva but that would've been a bit too weird. :P

Last edited by malu (2013-08-15 01:48:27)

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

#34 2013-08-15 01:51:27

amaryllis-love
Members

@Jang~ New-found Respect fist bump!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#35 2013-08-15 01:52:03

angelfire
Members
Website

*Applause*
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/760/085/applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif?1363040789
You guys are brilliant. But you knew that. Love you guys

Last edited by angelfire (2013-08-15 01:52:43)

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#36 2013-08-15 01:56:59

rarity
the undying
Website

Closing before things get out of hand.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zegnro.jpg
          * The wind is howling...

TUMBLR: reynir|            INSTA fierce.scarlet

Board footer