You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-09-28 01:32:03

darkjewels
Members

i think my facebook account got hacked...

Your account is temporarily locked.
Someone recently tried to log into your account from an unrecognized device or location. Please verify if it was you who tried to log in.

as far as i know, i've always and ONLY accessed my facebook account from the very same place.
they ask me to recorganize photos my friends were tagged in.
i've got over 80 FB friends, most of wich i have no idea where they are from nor what on earth they look like.

any ideas on what to do in this situation?
also, i forgot the answer of my safety question, so...
hypn

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

#2 2013-09-28 09:15:28

amaryllis-love
Members

Re: i think my facebook account got hacked...

Did you connect your facebook account with your mobile? Then I think you can enter with your number.
It could happen if you enter from two search engines at the same time, or enter fro a different search engine than you normally do without knowing that you weren't signed off from that one.
I think you should try to enter from another place? That worked for me when I moved and they blocked me out the second time I tried to log in. Just give it a few days I think..

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#3 2013-09-28 23:07:21

darkjewels
Members

Re: i think my facebook account got hacked...

i don't use facebook on mobile devices. i've always and only entered facebook with my PC. and last time i changed my PC was a few years ago.

they sent me an e-mail requesting me to send them a document to proof i'm the account's owner but there are NO photos of myself on my facebook. and that one is my ONLY account x_X
and i completely forgot the answer of the safety question.

EDIT: i was able to access my account again ouf
thanks for taking your time, by the way.

Last edited by darkjewels (2013-09-30 00:29:20)

░▒▓█Anonymous Random Procrastinatos, UNITE... some day.
---

Board footer