You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-11-26 16:29:26

amaryllis-love
Members

*Ahem*

Dear guys on le board,

Missed me? :P

Ahem, so this post s mainly to let ya'all know that since my stepmom has to share her android's internet with me, and she isn't home that much, I haven't had a chance to just go online and post, or even collect my DB. Since I have just a few minutes to spare (from her busy schedule right now) I'm just posting this.

Bloodsy, happy late birthday! I'm so sorry I missed it that day, and hope a thousand apologies and hugs make up for it.

Darky, The same goes to you my lovely Darky! Here's a thousand apologies and hugs as well <3

Angel, I miss rambling about youtubers with you as well as Laura. <3 I haven't had a chance at watching even one of them since I got here -wails in despair-

And my dear Malu, I miss you more than I can bear I can only hope that you're eating well and trying to be more sociable and giving my little bro hell <3 I love you so so much. Also, would you mind collecting my DB for me? And if I have enough, do the Christmas quest and/or something with a 7DB job in it for me?

I miss you all dearly; not a day goes by when I don't think about you all. Hope everything's better for you than they were when I was here last <3

Yours affectionately and wholeheartedly,
Amary~

Last edited by amaryllis-love (2013-11-26 16:41:38)

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Malulala/and-ariel-art-beautiful-black-Favim_zpsd3b4a655.jpg

Snapchat: lurkingpanda
Instagram: lil.miss.loco

#2 2013-11-26 16:50:12

angelfire
Members
Website

Re: *Ahem*

>.< I miss talking to you about youtubers as well! I found new one's that you may like...though they aren't british guys ^^

How's life in your new place? Come back shoon mmkay! And keep us updated!

http://i.imgur.com/TYm0f7i.png
Twitter|Tumblr|Howrse|MCL|dA: angelfire2197          Wysp|YouTube|Elitedollz: angelfire
Art Portfolio: livininart.tumblr                                   Tumblr: askmyocsstuff

#3 2013-11-30 19:26:50

malu
Members

Re: *Ahem*

Oh God. I missed you <3 Send me a PM when you can! I have loads to tell!

Snapchat: amalmooon
Insta: mal.mooon

Board footer